2012 European Men's Handball Championship

• :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: All time masters of extreme emotions! POLAND-DENMARK 27:26
    Check these guys out!!!!! :white:
    When Poles are involved in the game, you never know what can happen! This match was extremly difficult from the beginning, Danes started really strong, at the beginning it was point by point all the time, but then they took the advantage of about 4 points and didn't let us to take it away till the 2nd half.

2nd half was the BOMB, seriously, some actions were unbelievable! But we were most of the time like 3 points down, it was really frustrating, but later we started to catch up and we managed to get to the tie.
    I'm soooooo delighted with Grzesiek Tkaczyk's performance, he has always been our leader, always, doesn't matter playing or not, he is our best captain ever and I can't imagine anyone else on his place. Today he was not only the leader in mental aspect, but also the leader on the court, some actions were great, reminding me so much of his best from the period before the series of his knee injuries. Grzesiek :rose:
    Michał Jurecki, our another beast, who scored some of very decisive points, didn't fail again. It's impossible not to like this guy. Losing or winning, it doesn't matter he's always so uplifting with his attitude. It concerns other guys as well, 'cause mentality of this team is just perfect, they're like a big family, it's always so good to look at them heating up the atmosphere on the time outs, supporting each other, just a perfect team.

Uhmm....before I'll move to the absolute MVP I want to say that whole team worked extremly hard for this success, of course it wasn't a perfect match, we made some silly mistakes, both teams did, but we are really gradually developing our game, efficiency in attack is getting better and defense looks also very promising. The beginning was slow and sluggish, but with every match we play, we're more and more solid, everything fills up with optimism. Of course, there are still some things to improve, but if we will always play with such invlovment, I am rather calm :D Can't wait for our match against Germans, who have beaten Swedish guys today, btw :thumbup:

Ok, now finally MARCIN WICHARY, dudududududu :cheesy: :super: :sos: :white: :obey:
    BEAST!!!!!! Omg, I wanted to say some words about him, but I simply donnu what to say! He was just outstanding! Spledid performance!!! He left me speechless, so that's pretty much all. Keep it up, man! :super:

Waiting for more! :super:

• :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: All time masters of extreme emotions! POLAND-DENMARK 27:26

It reminded me old good times. Remember? Last seconds of the match Poland - Norway on WCh 2009? :D

I LOVE MY GUYS! :heart: For leaving hearts on the court. For fighting to the last ball. I believed in them from the beginning to the end though in final minutes our situation was, hmm... without replanting, it was just DRAMA.
    Gooosh... Sławek Szmal would kiss Marcin Wichary for what he did today - no doubt that Bogdan and rest of the guys kissed him :D Big respect :obey: Both, Wichary and Wyszomirski do good job so far.
    I have to say that Grześ Tkaczyk and Michał Jurecki are in monster shapes. What a turbo-rockets :cheesy: Tkaczyk, again those amazing kicks through the whole court like it was in the last match :obey:
    I'm so proud of them. If they'll keep like that, they'll go far in this tournament.

I can't stop humming "Handball Fantasy" :whistle: :D

• Ola, my God, I hate this match! :lol:
    Shit, my hands are still shaking! That was holy awesome! After first half of match I was really angry at them, 'cause they were doing all these bad things, which they did in match with Serbia. I didn't believe, that they could back in this unbelievable way! 13:18, 21:21!
    I won't talk about players, 'cause they did amazing thing today, Wichary was in the other world sometimes, he was my MVP of today. Of course, next Jurecki got an award, but I don't care, our Baby has something, which makes that I'm in love with him... :rose:
    Anyway. What Wenta did at the end of match was BRILLIANT! :lol:

• Anyway. What Wenta did at the end of match was BRILLIANT! :lol:

Boguś is crazy :rolll: I love him. And this Danish coach, Wilbek... his eyes went out of their sockets :lol:

I forgot to marvel at Orzechowski a little bit. He was priceless in the final minutes :obey: Of course I could write thousands words about our guys in neverending post so I better stop here :D
    Oh and btw I have to mention about Landin 'cause he was great too and it was the match of goalkeepers. Outstanding battle between our Wichura and Niklas :box: Other big star - I mean Mikkel Hanse - was so poor today for which I'm very grateful :D

• Ola, my God, I hate this match! :lol:
    Shit, my hands are still shaking! That was holy awesome! After first half of match I was really angry at them, 'cause they were doing all these bad things, which they did in match with Serbia. I didn't believe, that they could back in this unbelievable way! 13:18, 21:21!
    I won't talk about players, 'cause they did amazing thing today, Wichary was in the other world sometimes, he was my MVP of today. Of course, next Jurecki got an award, but I don't care, our Baby has something, which makes that I'm in love with him... :rose:
    Anyway. What Wenta did at the end of match was BRILLIANT! :lol:

Ahahah Aga, I hate it and love it at the same time! :lol:
    Please tell me what Bogdan did, I missed it, 'cause right after I saw
    60:00 on the clock, I rushed to my dad to make some fun of him :D

Boguś is crazy :rolll: I love him. And this Danish coach, Wilbek... his eyes went out of their sockets :lol:

I forgot to marvel at Orzechowski a little bit. He was priceless in the final minutes :obey: Of course I could write thousands words about our guys in neverending post so I better stop here :D
    Oh and btw I have to mention about Landin 'cause he was great too and it was the match of goalkeepers. Outstanding battle between our Wichura and Niklas :box: Other big star - I mean Mikkel Hanse - was so poor today for which I'm very grateful :D

Wilbek :tzz: take that! :D He is the only coach I seriously detest.
    Landin :tzz: I don't like him, but he really is the best young player on his position, despite my feelings towards him, I have to admit that.

Hansen was unbelievably bad toady. Maybe I judge him a bit too harshly, but I know what this guy is capable of, and today he played waaaay below his skills. Can't be happy because of that, 'cause I like him. Danish Kola Bielecki.

It reminded me old good times. Remember? Last seconds of the match Poland - Norway on WCh 2009? :D

I have to say that Grześ Tkaczyk and Michał Jurecki are in monster shapes. What a turbo-rockets :cheesy: Tkaczyk, again those amazing kicks through the whole court like it was in the last match :obey:
    I'm so proud of them. If they'll keep like that, they'll go far in this tournament.

How could I forgot Poland-Norway :D How could I forgot how long I was looking for a rosary to pray for our guys during the match :rolll: I'm not such a hue believer, but back then I totally freaked out, so...yeah. Today's match was very emotional, but imo it can't come close to what happened in Croatia back in 2009. Most ridiculous match ever, no one is able to beat it :D

Yes, Grzesiek is in a pretty fine shape, but I still think he can impress everyone even more :D I always prefer to be more careful with talking about this guy, 'cause last couple of years were really tough for me (waiting for his come back so long), let alone for him, but darn this man means so much for whole team and hopefully he will lead us, like in his best times on our path to the.....final (?). Only wondering, not stating anything, 'cause our guys have proved many times that you can never get too optimistic about them (Sweden) or underestimate them and totally lose faith in them (Croatia, Austria, Germany). Sensible optimism is the best solution. Sensible! :teach: Alright, screw it, way to go guys, FOR THE FINAL :rolll: :rolll:

• Please tell me what Bogdan did, I missed it, 'cause right after I saw
    60:00 on the clock, I rushed to my dad to make some fun of him :D

You haven't seen that? He was so overjoyed that Danes started to make mistakes and our guys started to attack that he hit the ball with his head. Danes tried to score a goal and the ball was knock out of the court and Bogdan instead of escaping "helped" this ball so it can fly somewhere in the stands :D

Wilbek :tzz: take that! :D He is the only coach I seriously detest.

Yeah, me too. Though he's sometimes funny, imo and he looks like this guy "Brick Top" from the movie "Snatch" :D

Landin :tzz: I don't like him, but he really is the best young player on his position, despite my feelings towards him, I have to admit that.

Just wait and see 'cause Piotrek Wyszomirski is getting better and better :)

Hansen was unbelievably bad toady. Maybe I judge him a bit too harshly, but I know what this guy is capable of, and today he played waaaay below his skills. Can't be happy because of that, 'cause I like him. Danish Kola Bielecki.

Two feelings fought inside my heart. I was disappointed with his attitude on the court and in the same time I thanked God that he didn't play his game :P

How could I forgot Poland-Norway :D How could I forgot how long I was looking for a rosary to pray for our guys during the match :rolll: I'm not such a hue believer, but back then I totally freaked out, so...yeah. Today's match was very emotional, but imo it can't come close to what happened in Croatia back in 2009. Most ridiculous match ever, no one is able to beat it :D

But today was a little dose of what they did that day in Croatia :D

• You haven't seen that? He was so overjoyed that Danes started to make mistakes and our guys started to attack that he hit the ball with his head. Danes tried to score a goal and the ball was knock out of the court and Bogdan instead of escaping "helped" this ball so it can fly somewhere in the stands :D

Aaaa this! I thought you meant something totally after the match :D Of course I have seen that. Smashing as always in Bogdan's case...as long as he doesn't get yellow card....

Just wait and see 'cause Piotrek Wyszomirski is getting better and better :)

Piotrek is cool, but imo still hardy comparable to Landin's class, ok maybe not that much, but Landin wins with a distance by far, but let's hope it will change one day, 'cause guy has definitely a great potential, and having such an amazing mates around him can only help him grow as a player (and a man as well) even more :)

But today was a little dose of what they did that day in Croatia :D

Niach, niach more to come! :D I really hope to see our guy facing Crotas again. God, please. Always lots of emotions and almost always losing.
    Need to finally win against them on a major event. :super:

• Aaaa this! I thought you meant something totally after the match :D Of course I have seen that. Smashing as always in Bogdan's case...as long as he doesn't get yellow card....

Bogdan wasn't even a little worried about that. He looked like he already knew that the victory was coming :D

Piotrek is cool, but imo still hardy comparable to Landin's class, ok maybe not that much, but Landin wins with a distance by far, but let's hope it will change one day, 'cause guy has definitely a great potential, and having such an amazing mates around him can only help him grow as a player (and a man as well) even more :)

Having such model to follow like Sławek Szmal he will improving more and more, for sure.
    Btw. don't you think that Piotrek reminds some other a bit shy and quiet guy who has the same name :whistling: Seriously :D

I really hope to see our guy facing Crotas again. God, please. Always lots of emotions and almost always losing.
    Need to finally win against them on a major event. :super:

Matches between our guys and Croats are always like scores to settle :P Just like our volley-team against Russia.
    I can't wait for this too. With Wichura playing like today it could be another interesting battle between goalkeepers.

• Will they ever stop doing it?! :what: They did it again!!!!! HOW COME?!!!!!!! POLAND II -SWEDEN 29:29. :white: :obey:
    Can you imagine this? Losing 9:20 and winning either way, I'm astonished, holy fuck :rolll:
    Never underestimate Poles, never...I'm saying it to myself, 'cause I almost seriously lost my faith. Now don't tell me you guys didn't have any doubts, 'cause doesn't matter how persuasive you are, I won't believe you :lol:
    Holy shit I have shivers all over my body, that was insane, another unforgettable match by Polish team. Biggest fighters in the whole world, seriously. How much fighting spirit and extremly huge desire to win you have to have, to win a lost match? It's impossible to answer this question, because there is no way to describe it verbally!

Is it possible to play worse than Poles did against Serbia? Yes, and only Poles can beat their own records, but honestly I would have never expected them to play even worse! But again, impossible is nothing :D
    There is seriously no way to say anything positive about the second half, there is seriously no way to say anything about our game, there was seriously no way not to get pissed off!!! 1st half was the biggest disaster ever, we didn't play ANYTHING at all, we missed everything what was possible to miss. Ok, Palicek and Sjostrand are great goalies, but this time it wasn't only about their outstanding skills, it was more about our unbelievable efficiency. We were just hopless, we were just running, nothing more than that, or.....we have planned that before the match- to play the most shitty game ever and make Swedish guys feel tired and sluggish...man, it was insane, what a way to go :rolll:

Second half made me feel really depresed, 'cause say it out loud- 9:20, theoretically totally no way to dream about tie, let alone winning. Sounds crazy! Thank you Swedish guys for losing so many balls, and thank you my Polish guys for this amazing chase!!!
    We were gradually scoring more and more points, making less mistakes and executing our counter attacks! They love to play under the pressure, look at their defene when they're at knifepoint! It's beautiful, they're everywher, trying to do everything they can not to let Sweds score a point, such an amazing involvment!

Adam Wiśniewski :obey:
    Bartek Jaszka :obey:
    Michał Jurecki :obey:
    and the company :obey:

I'm so proud of them, they showed an amazing class again. Whenever I recall all those Adam's tough moments I'm seriously about to cry, 'cause he's the refuge of our team again and he's doing such an amazing job! Good to have him back :heart:
    Bartek Jaszka was the bomb as well, deserved MVP. That's how the team should work. Bartek kinda sucked at the beginning of the tournament, but Grzesiek Tkaczyk managed to fill the gap, and today Jaszka also replaced Grzesiek in a really good and impressive way! Good job, boy!
    Jurecki brothers are always impressive, so let's say- Michał was great as usual.
    Whole team was doing everything they could to achieve this result, of course Swedish guys helped us a litte, but man we were seriously breaking our neck to get close to this victory. Yes, it is a victory to me, considering the circumstances.
    Thank you guys soooo much! Now looking forward to see us playing against Macedonia! Go guys!

• I'm saying it to myself, 'cause I almost seriously lost my faith. Now don't tell me you guys didn't have any doubts, 'cause doesn't matter how persuasive you are, I won't believe you :lol:

I'm going to surprise you 'cause to be absolutely honest - I haven't doubted even by the shortest while :D
    After this tragic first half my dear daddy was so pissed that he took away remote control from me and he began to watch Kamil Stoch's chase for the podium. For the first time of my existence on this world I couldn't do totally nothing to convince him to switch the TV channel. I asked kindly, begged, shouted, pretend that I was crying, lurked at the remote control when dad lost his alertness... Nothing.
    It were minutes which seemed to be the eternity. When finally ski jumping competition was over I took the pilot telling to daddy with a big smile on my mouth (and I don't even know why I smiled so widely): Do you want to bet here is that we lose only five goals?
    I proclaimed loudly to my mum, that I was oficially change the channel and... voila! Here we had "only" 7 goals less than Swedes (which meant that we made up for some losses :D ).
    And shoot me if I'm lying but I knew it, I knew that they don't lose that match! :D Our freakin' fantastic fighters, heroes of the endings :heart:
    Wichary continuing his ABRACADABRA in the gate, Jaszka with Jurecki and WIśniewski on fire, Swedes with the jelly in their pants... ladies & gentlemen: 29:29 ! :win:

• Other (some of them personally shocking to me!) results:

Denmark-Macedonia 33:32 Totally insane match! Last couple of minutes were just crazy! What a fight!
    Serbia-Germany 21:21
    France-Slovenia 28:26. Poor Slovenia, they were so close. France is pathetic like never! :down:
    Hungary-Iceland 21:27 Another sad result to me.
    Spain-Croatia 24:22

Tomorrow's matches:

Denmark-Germany
    Serbia-Sweden
    Poland-Macedonia

• A little off-topic :lol:

I don't know much about Handball (it is a very small sport in my country) and so I don't know a lot of players.

My favourite player: Karol Bielecki :super: :super: :super: He throws with an incredible speed :white: :white: I don't want to be the goalkeeper, if he throws :lol: :lol: It's very dangerous :teach:

• I don't know much about Handball (it is a very small sport in my country)

Very small... means You don't interesting because Your Women's NT will play in the World Olympic Qualification Tournament and against Croatia They aren't without chance:

From Sindo's Forum:

Women's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 1

Venue TBD (TBD), May 25th - May 27th, 2012
    4 Teams, best 2 Teams will qualify for 2012 Olympic Games

France
    Japan
    Montenegro
    Romania

Women's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 2

Argentina
    Croatia
    Netherlands
    Spain

Women's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 3

Denmark
    Dominican Republic
    Russia
    Tunisia

Your:

*Women's U19 NT won Silver Medal in the 2011 Euro Champs > automatic place in the 2012 World Champs
    *Women's U17 NT got 8th place in the 2011 Euro Champs
    *Women's NT will Host the 2012 Euro Champs

• Now infos which will be interesting for Ojla and Bella:

From Sindo's Forum:

Men's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 1

Venue TBD (DEN), April 6th - April 8th, 2012

Denmark
    Hungary
    African Team 1
    European Team 1

Men's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 2

Venue TBD (ESP), April 6th - April 8th, 2012

Brazil
    Iceland
    Spain
    European Team 2

Men's Handball Olympic Qualification Tournament 3

Venue TBD (SWE), April 6th - April 8th, 2012

Chile
    Croatia
    Japan
    Sweden

Denmark, Hungary, Spain, Iceland, Sweden and Croatia have already qualified to the Olympic Qualification Tournaments.

[i]The best 2 teams from the 2012 European Championships not already qualified will get spots.

• Thanks Bartek, that means I need to get ready for another chance to fight for Olympic qualification, 'cause we won't manage to do it in Serbia? Not a chance. As long as there is a slight chance for us to qualify for the next stage of the tournament, I'm not going to think about any other qualification tournaments. Maybe I'm naive, whatever.

Poland-Macedonia 25:27

Why, for fuck's sake, why we're starting to play soooo late?! That's my first question.

Somebody please tell our guys that handball match lasts for FULL 60 minutes, not just 2nd half of it!!!!!!

First half was a little less sluggish than this one against Sweden, but still we let Macedonians do waaay to many things, we were hopless, losing balls, missing everything, our defense was one huge GAP.

Now my second question- who the heck said that we have to throw the ball straight into Ristovski's feet?! I mean the direction of throw. Why? Then it was so easy to predict where we're going to throw the ball, especially in Bartek Jaszka's case! Come on!

We lost this match because of our efficieny, that's how I see it, that was the biggest reason of this defeat (besides starting playing anything way too late!). Ok, Ristovski was good today, he was very good actually, but that really doesn't change the fact that we just shouldn't have missed so many shots!!! We had so many good throwing positions that we totally wasted. I can't believe it :wall:

Now another thing- what's the deal with our defense? I'm tired of this 6-0 that we usually play with at the beginning of every match. It's not so efficient as it used to be. Take a note that when we are at the knifepoint we're playing like a random defense, 5-1 or 4-2 or simply a mix of everything, and it's usually very efficient, lots of steals which often help in creating counter attacks etc.

We were so close to steal some points, had some chances maybe even for a victory, if not our slow start, low efficiency and...referees.
    These guys from Iceland were refereeing our encounter again! And they were pathetic AGAIN. I wanted to say some words about them, when they were refereeing our match against Denmark, but I've decided to let it go, since the match turned out to be a happy end after all. They made some controversial decisions, and usually in favour of Danes, how surprising. Ok, Scandinavians. But as far as I know Macedonians are not Scandinavians, are they? ?( Some of their decisions were at least incomprehensible!They screwed us couple of times against Danes and today against Macedonia as well. I know, we probably wouldn't really pay too much attetion to the referees, if our guys would have played way better, but that's just not fair, why they're freakin' screwing us all the time? What's the deal, Scandinavian referees?

Anyway we're having like ilusory chances for advancement for the next stage of the tournmanet. First Denmark needs to win against Germany. I actually like German team, but I'm cheering for Danes, if it can help us in any way.
    Przegrzmociliście, panowie.

• Today I played at Don Pedro and.. noticed that Olcia between 6 pm - 6.35 pm was writing about 10-15 minutes post and then She disappeard from here with the post.

At 6.45 She added post... What did happen with Her and Her post between 6.36-6.44?

I must call to special Agent Fox Mulder and special Agent Diana Scully. It is job for Them.

I am worring because maybe UFO took Her and She nothing remember. In Her body is microprocessor now for sur

• :aww: I was wandering around my house in circles to somehow get rid of anger, and then when I came back I saw your reply. Why at 7:11 pm? Why not earlier? What happened with Bartek between 6:45 and 7:11 ? Who knows, who knows...

Anyway Denmark leading by 2 goals against Germany, around 10 minutes before the end of this match.

• Are there any chances for Poland's advance?

EDIT: Third time and we lost. We can't play like that, never again! With Denmark and Sweden was a miracle. Today our opponents showed us, that they won't be like our previous rivals and won't give us a match. It's brutal and sad, but true.

• Are there any chances for Poland's advance?

Yes, but it's very complicated. First- any Denmark's victory is beneficial for us. Danes need to win against Germany, 'cause then both teams (Poland and Germany) will have the same amount of points, if not, we don't have ANY chance at all. We won't be higher than Serbia, so the best soultion for us is cheering for Serbia to beat Sweden and Macedonia. Last but not least- we have to win against Germany.

Piece of cake.