2012 European Men's Handball Championship

• Yes, but it's very complicated. First- any Denmark's victory is beneficial for us. Danes need to win against Germany, 'cause then both teams (Poland and Germany) will have the same amount of points, if not, we don't have ANY chance at all. We won't be higher than Serbia, so the best soultion for us is cheering for Serbia to beat Sweden and Macedonia. Last but not least- we have to win against Germany.

Piece of cake.

Oh, kill me...

But first step is positive - Denmark won!

• From 6.50 to 7.10 I took shower without UFO Woman meet unfortunately.

If One of the Teams who is in WOQTs is 2012 Euro Champs one place will be free so not 2 but 3 Best Teams from Euro who aren't already in the WOQTs will get spots.

By the way which sentence is in good order Olcia?:

- Men's Handball Euro Champs
    - Euro Men's Handball Champs

In every article is first or second but first should be good, shouldn't it?

• Oh, kill me...

But first step is positive - Denmark won!

Oh no, I made a 'small' mistake, shouldn't really analyze the table by myslef after such matches like today :rolll: I've just checked it, and not every Denmark's vicotry is beneficial for us. This one against Germany yes, but they have to lose against Sweden then, if we want to keep our chances alive. :sos:

• Oh no, I made a 'small' mistake, shouldn't really analyze the table by myslef after such matches like today :rolll: I've just checked it, and not every Denmark's vicotry is beneficial for us. This one against Germany yes, but they have to lose against Sweden then, if we want to keep our chances alive. :sos:

Tie in match Sweden - Denmark is for us enough :D in this case Poland, Germany and Denamrk would have 5 points, we would advance due to direct matches results (wins with Denmark and Germany)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Are there any chances for Poland's advance?

EDIT: Third time and we lost. We can't play like that, never again! With Denmark and Sweden was a miracle. Today our opponents showed us, that they won't be like our previous rivals and won't give us a match. It's brutal and sad, but true.

Yup. We need another miracle and like Wenta said once: "musi być pierdolnięcie".

I won't tell anything about the match against Macedonians 'cause it puts a shadow over my positive attitude to life and the world in general.

I love Niklas Landin for yesterday, I love Serbs too. There is still a hope. I have calculated, prayed, put a spell on Landin, on Serbs. Everything worked out as I wanted.

So... Now. Serbs eating alive Macedonians (no offense, I respect these guys), Swedes beating Danes or leading to a tie, whatever, and finally - or rather firstly - Poles massacring Germans.

Come on guys. Play from the beginning NOT from the second half of the match.
    I do believe in miracles.

• Poland won 33-32 :cup: now we're waiting for other results :roll:

• This match was awful. So many fauls, red card which is really rare phenomenon. We had to win with 4 goals advantage, unfortunately we have just 1. The beginning of first and second halves of match were great in our performance. Then, we started to lose our advantage, when Germany played with 4 players on court!!! It was just unbelievable how we were confident in this match before the end of it...
    Krzysiu Lijewski ;( My God, hope, that with him everything is OK, 'cause he looked veeery bad! I don't wanna talk about german player, his injury was really serious!

• So, points ratio is more important than direct mactches? :S

• It was just unbelievable how we were confident in this match before the end of it...

Still not comparable to Germans :D Before the start of the match Roggisch said that 'This match is already won' :D
    I like this guy, I really do, he's actually the pivot of my favourite team, but man I love it, when he's wrong :rolll:

Anyway, we finally started to play from the beginning, although (damn, there always has to be 'although' :D ) we still had some moments of deconcentration, we couldn't score a goal for almost 10 minutes :sos: And obviously wasted whole 4pts of advantage. Luckily we won, but still...if not not our shitty efficiency against Macedonia, after this match against Germany we could have celebrated the advancement to the semis. Instead of that we need to wait for other results, which are far from being positive.

Edit. The match between Danes and Swedes has just finished. End of our dreams about semis, Danes won 31:24 :wavy:

Sorry to say that, but we're the only ones who are responsible for not advancing to the next stage of the tournament. It was almost sure that we won't make it to the semis, (although I still had a tiny little hope) 'cause Denmark is still on a winning streak, they have improved their game since their group matches and would definitely not waste their chances.
    If only we would't have screwed this match either against Sweden or Macedonia, then we would totally not care about any other results and stuff like that. We had our chances for advancing to the semis in a fair way that wouldn't require any kind of calculating etc. The only thing we had to do, was just being consistent from the beginning, not just in this 2nd half. Danes showed us how to do it. They caught another chance after this poor 1st stage and didn't let anyone to take it away.
    As I already said, I have like a deja vu from Croatia, very similar situation- a team has advanced with 0 points to the next stage of the tournament and had just theoretical chances for semis. They had to win all of the remaining matches and wait for other results to keep their chances alive. During WCh in Croatia that team was Poland, and the team that helped us was Denmark, by beating Germany.
    This time it all looked so much similar, but with the essential difference- guys have changed their roles.

Sad, we really had some chances, but we screwed it so bad. Congrats to Serbs and Danes, you guys deserved to advance to the fanastic 4 of this event!

So my 3 favourite teams are without medals, moreover without any chances for semifinal- Poland, France and Slovenia. In this case- go Spaaaain! :heart:

• If Serbia is Euro Champion, Poland won't be in the WOQT.
    If Serbia isn't Euro Champion, Poland will be in the WOQT probably in the group with Brazil, Spain and Iceland.

Macedonia will play for Croatia Triumph because in the situation will take Their place in the Group with Sweden, Japan and Chile.

• I'm not sure about the post higher with info from polish site because in international site I read that if Serbia isn't Euro Champion Poland will be in the Group but easier than Macedonia because of better place in the World Champ not Euro because Euro doesn't matter..
    I got headache. Only stupid Humans created so complicated rules.
    Basketball rules are clear, Volleyball complicated but these from Handball are without sense.

• Now I read that if Croatia wins the Title Poland will get They place in the WOQT, if Spain- Poland will get They place, Denmark- Poland.

So Ojla cheer Croatia because Croatia has the easiest group.

• My heart is bleeding now. I wonder if I was not so optimistic before yesterday's game, wouldn't it less painfull? Soon I'll begin to be not optimistic since it finally crushes me into pieces.

Everything so wrong except our victory over Germans (Roggisch and Klein, better don't come to Poland X( ). That unbelievable Niklas Landin - the nail in your coffin - and Mikkel's awakening... I couldn't be angry at Swedes and Serbs for their losses, 'cause as you guys said before it's all our fault.

So, Danes "did the Poles", they even "did the match with Norway" - yeah, deja vu, Ola, you were right - so let's get straight for the gold, guys. But you said that Croatia winning the tournament is the best solution for us? Ok, then let Danes take a silver though I will cheer only for them.