English Premier League

• Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey, Giroud - I salute you guys :obey: Can't really believe how this team changed since Mesut is there :cheesy: Borussia will be in big trouble tomorrow. Szczęsny and Lewandowski are already playing little verbal wars on Facebook :D

Hazard and Oscar :obey: They're such a treasure for this team. Oscar is shining from the beginning of the season. Hope guys will keep it up 'cause it looks good so far 8)

While United is such a mess :D

• Can't really believe how this team changed since Mesut is there :cheesy:

I think the whole transition had come much earlier, after the Bayern game in Munich. Mesut just gave them more strength to keep going even further. And I have to say I'm loving my new, stylishly confident Arsenal. No other team in England would've pulled off something like this:

And some pundits have actually compared it to tiki taka. No way in hell that's anywhere near the Barcelona crap. It's better, it's WENGERBALL 8)

• That was just INSANE! I'm literally fainting watching it over and over again. Jack is so awesome in here :woohoo:

Wengerball. Love that :thumbup:

• Szczesny's saves today :obey: Overall a tough game till the very final whistle, but I've already gotten used to the fact that it's usually the relegation/lower division teams that give Arsenal the hardest time. Oh, and Giroud's goal AND HIS REACTION afterwards were brilliant. I mean, you could easily tell the guy was exhausted, yet still managed to impress in the final minutes. I absolutely love his dedication. Even Wenger couldn't resist jumping up with joy! :cup:

In other news: massive upset as Manchester United win at Old Trafford.

• Fantastic evening :obey: The Blues just kicked the Citizens' asses. And it's all thanks to Torres who made it 2:1 in last minutes. Seriously, I have so many breakdowns watching this guy :aww: Good for him he finally scored 'cause if not all people would talk over and over again how many times he missed in only this one match. Instead they pick him out as the man of the match :D (Well, officially Sergio was the man of the match. He scored amazing goal. And made another goalkeeper looking confused. But i like the guy so won't complain for who got the title :D). Firstly Nando missed a 100% situtation being only with Hart alone. The ball hitted high over the crossbar and I imagined all these haters sayin' "typical" or even worse comments... Few minutes later he assisted a goal and it was just amazing action I have to say :thumbsup:

Not so long later hit the crossbar :aww: I swear, Mou's reaction was just priceless :rolll: And not only in this moment :lol: But, damn, if the ball only land in... I was already like "When the hell will he finally score?". Not "Will he finally score?". So I got a hunch that in the end he will make it :D And he did. Hart and Nastasic looked ridiculous in this. I mean, look at the communication :rolll:

Mourinho went crazy after that. He said that he jumped into the crowd 'cause his son was there. Anyway, looked nice :thumbup:

Joe Hart too :D Actually, he looked kinda hot in one moment when he screamed like possessed and kicked the goal-post :gone:

So The Blues are chasing Gunners. Guess we are having a little personal war in next two days, ladybugg 8) as our teams are facing each other... Not a Premier League match but will be interesting. I haven't seen last Gunners' match, just some shortcut. I saw some great defences you talked about. For sure, Wojtuś deserved the title Man of the Match :D And Giroud's goal and celebration were like... :heart: you know, rapid heartbeat and stuff :D

PS. Still don't get Eto's role he was contracted to play in the team. I have a feeling Lukaku would be more useful as he is scoring one goal by another for Everton. But seems Mourinho had a plan :sleeping: And donnu what's with my favorite Juan Manuel Mata. Doesn't look as if Mou bets on him notably as he plays not that much :S Or sth with his shape maybe? Hope it will be all for the better in Mata's case.

PS.2. Why yellow-blue jerseys? I was wondering. Not so weird in this case but in case of Juventus last time against Real... I was barely shocked seeing this. Both teams looked so Swedish.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Nando from zero to hero 8)

I swear, Mou's reaction was just priceless :rolll: And not only in this moment :lol:

I absolutely LOVE Mourinho. He's a true celebrity. He was the only reason I even bothered to watch Real last season. Probably because of him I have a little tiny soft spot for Chelsea in the current campaign as well :D

Guess we are having a little personal war in next two days, ladybugg 8) as our teams are facing each other...

Hehe, maybe :P But I have to admit I don't expect us to win the game on Tuesday. I mean, I'd love to but I just can't see this happening. The Blues have much more depth in the squad and some Gooners desperately need rest and shouldn't even be allowed anywhere near the bench, let alone the pitch. That unless Bendtner transforms himself into the ultimate goalscoring machine, of course. Coz then we're definitely gonna win :thumbup:

Why yellow-blue jerseys? I was wondering.

Somewhat traditional colours in case of Arsenal. Glad they decided to go back to that, the kit looks very classy imo.

• Yeah, Nando is on fire lately but still haters gonna hate. I already saw some comments. The most stubborn people will remember those missed goal opportunities not that he actually was the beast in this game. Seriously, I would behead them all 'cause it grew to enormous shape, I mean this all attitude to Torres. He is doing better and better. I believe Mou helps him a lot, looks like he really bets on him. Some demons still coming back - this face-to-face situation between him and Hart suppose to not end like this :aww: - but I feel like it all is going good way. He's not a shadow of himself. I'm really proud of him :thumbup:

As for Arsenal outfit I actually like it. It doesn't work for me if it comes to Juventus though...

• OMG, Jenkinson :aww: I love you so much and I know you're an Arsenal man through and through, a Gooner since birth and a great lad, but could you please, PLEASE stop fucking up our defense? Thank you.
    Bendtner is freaking useless and Wenger is no tactician, never has been. Good night.

(Not that losing this particular match is a bad thing, but that was a real poor team selection).

• Yeah, Santi is brilliant as well :thumbup: as I told before - my fav Gunner

The Blues... Seriously :aww: yesterday's lost is so in their style. After great matches and important wins they have fast drive down in match against average team. As for the Gunners, congrats, guys :thumbup: They are doing pretty much everything to stay on top. Suarez, you can go bite yourself :D

And I've read that Boruc was a total hero in spectacular action right after the start of the match... :whistling: :P

• After great matches and important wins they have fast drive down in match against average team.

Last season's Arsenal exactly. Such things will happen as long as there's no stability in the team, I suppose.

As for the Gunners, congrats, guys :thumbup: They are doing pretty much everything to stay on top. Suarez, you can go bite yourself :D

Yeah :D the win itself + a clean sheet were extremely important, and a 5-point gap up top looks pretty, but the Gunners have a rather good and convincing record against Liverpool in the recent years. And I kind of sensed from the very beginning of the season that the Reds are being a tad overhyped, which of course doesn't change the fact we played well and were able to handle the pressure surrounding the match with proper ease. But it is next week's escapade to Old Trafford that should be considered a true test for the team's title credentials.

And I've read that Boruc was a total hero in spectacular action right after the start of the match... :whistling: :P

Awesome of him to face the media after the incident and apologise :P Shit happens, wind happens, oh well 8)

One last thing - how big of an idiot is AVB? His keeper had a concussion, for fuck's sake!

• I'm sorry, but West Brom have just been robbed. That's so freaking frustrating.

What happened? I didn't watch. Know only that Hazard scored equalizing goal from penalty kick in very last minutes...

MUtd is chasing us :S Nasty RvP scored against the Gunners :tzz: Hope the Blues won't keep playing that shitty 'cause it's going to be not that pleasant as it was so far any longer.

• What happened? I didn't watch. Know only that Hazard scored equalizing goal from penalty kick in very last minutes...

Ramires dived. And that moron of a ref obviously fell for it.

MUtd is chasing us :S Nasty RvP scored against the Gunners :tzz: Hope the Blues won't keep playing that shitty 'cause it's going to be not that pleasant as it was so far any longer.

We're always shitting our pants at Old Trafford, so no surprise :( And I even found RVP's reaction after the goal somewhat flattering, although at first it hurt as hell. But I guess it means that he no longer feels sorry for Arsenal and we're a serious contender in his eyes. Great, we're a much better team now and he can go f*ck himself. In comparison to recent years, Man United are rather mediocre this season and I don't think they're gonna win the title anyway. They don't convince me, and what's more important other teams (well, apart from us of course) don't seem to find them scary anymore. They were obviously pumped up to beat the leaders, but I can see them dropping tons of points against mid-table teams. Especially now with Carrick and Fellaini injured.

• Forget Boruc! Spurs...

As Szczesny just said on his Facebook, some wonderful scenes at The Etihad :thumbsup:

EDIT: And now United! LOVELY! #justice

• As Szczesny just said on his Facebook, some wonderful scenes at The Etihad :thumbsup:

Hahah, I saw it on FB... Cheeky :D

Jack is too cute for this world...

Nando is coming back! :dance6: He'll be there for the match against Basel.