English Premier League

• Three Musketeers' came back on court together, finally, I'm so moved... And here we have a genius of Mata :rolleyes:

Juanito :heart:

• HAZARD :obey: SICK! Freakin' genius. Donnu if there are such boundaries behind which he ceases to amaze me... Whole match was exciting and I was nervous to the very last seconds. Fernando again with kicking the ball high above the gate straight to the skies :P I forgive him as he had an assist. I won't even write what Eden did in this match 'cause it's simply indescribable. I'll write a poem about him one day, I swear :roll: My blue master-monster :flower: He got yellow card because of his very joyful celebration after scoring :D love it!

• Three Musketeers' came back on court together, finally, I'm so moved... And here we have a genius of Mata :rolleyes:

Juanito :heart:

And in moments like this I think why Mourinho doesn't rely on him more often :mad: I heard even a rumour that they want to sell Juan ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

And in moments like this I think why Mourinho doesn't rely on him more often :mad: I heard even a rumour that they want to sell Juan ;(

Not gonna happen, I hope. Can't imagine The Blues without Juan, same is in David Luiz case :S The best Christmas gift for me would be to see him back on court :rolleyes: I'm more optimistic if it comes to Juan as he played in last two matches and did his best to show he deserves his place in 11. Him and Hazard is the best possible duo - Mou just have to notice that!

• You know your team must be doing really well when even St. Nicklas of Bendtner scores a goal. Ozil is too cute for this world. Cazorla's lack of form really saddens me, hope he'll find the net soon.

Oh, and Man United are shocking. Absolutely shocking.

• #$^!&*@!

F*cking hell. Decent match and probably a fair result for the Gunners, yet I couldn't be more pissed. Two points dropped in a silly way. We're gonna regret that sooner than later, I'm afraid.

On the other hand, had that Giroud attempt in the last minute gone in, I would've probably died.

Ozil is getting better and better. But Cazorla :( Too many cooks?

• Our lack of ambition has seriously pissed me off tonight. I'm still livid at the fact there was not one sub made. Seriously, Wenger?! You had Poldi and Cazorla on the bench, ffs! Even St Nicklas of Bendtner would've been better than Giroud! Oh, and Mike Dean is some serious f*cker. His shit needs investigating, imo.

All in all, we're practically still top (joint) but all my optimism has successfully vanished.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Sorry for laughing but the pic is just perfect :thumbsup: Didn't watch the match, just a few scenes, but from what I read this picture perfectly describes what was happening.

No subs. Weird, indeed. Tactic a la Smuda :D

Hey, what happened? I read that someone seriously pissed of our lovely Branislav :P

• Didn't watch the match, just a few scenes, but from what I read this picture perfectly describes what was happening.

Nah, actually if Giroud was any better (or the ref wasn't a widely known anti-Arsenal c*nt) we probably would've scored. But Chelsea had chances as well.

No subs. Weird, indeed. Tactic a la Smuda :D

Now that I've slept on it I actually begin to understand what Wenger did there. He was wary of the history of Dortmund at home repeating itself and didn't want to lose the match by disrupting the defensive balance of the team. Still, should've made at least one substitution up front in my opinion. That was a cheap, cowardly move to settle for a 0-0 at home. The only good part is that we managed not to lose and it clearly left Mou frustrated after the game. Despite his joyous and arrogant comments in the media I believe he didn't come to the Emirates for a draw at all, he tried to win it late with a counter attack and failed.

Hey, what happened? I read that someone seriously pissed of our lovely Branislav :P

I didn't watch the whole match either, but didn't he get into a fight with Ozil? I think at one point he almost kicked Mesut in the face.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/spo…-in-Arsenal-Chelsea-derby

• I didn't watch the whole match either, but didn't he get into a fight with Ozil? I think at one point he almost kicked Mesut in the face.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/spo…-in-Arsenal-Chelsea-derby

Oh crap, have to see the video as soon as I get better internet connection :gone: good for Mesut there were some guys on place to seperate them. Branislav is the last person I would like to fight with :P (well, still once was one such brave differently or rather stupid guy to bite him :wacko: his luck that he has his teeth still on right place )

• Mixed feelings after match Southampton - Chelsea... I should be happy since my team won + one goal was made by Torres. But watching Mata being substituted and leaving the pitch with the anger disturbed me. Seeing his face I can only guess what will happen: bye, bye, Chelsea :S thanks, Mou :thumbdown:

• You have to give it to Mou, he's a genius. An evil mastermind. He's somehow managed to convince the whole of English press that his side is too short of quality players to even consider winning the title, which of course is utter bullshit. Personally I find them even more of a threat than Man City. But now, whatever happens to Chelsea, they won't get criticised. Perfect.

As to Arsenal... well, I'm still not too optimistic, but our last 3 wins were impressive. Very impressive. I mean, when Lord Bendtner scores the winner, what more can you ask for? Now give the man the Ballon d'Or he deserves!

Also, finally Wenger's substitutions turned out to be spot on. And twice! Seems like he's willing to adapt and be more versatile in his tactics, which I must admit has always been a huge concern of mine. Because otherwise he's a great manager, but I think over the years he maybe kinda forgot how to win and how to successfully manage a bigger squad.

Now I just hope Arsene brings in a new striker.

• What the fu*king fu*k was that?! West Ham totally ridiculed us and their goalkeeper probably had the game of his life while the Blues kept hitting straight on him (if they'll managed to hit into the goal at all) :aww: :aww: Why we just can't take the chance when the opponents are almost giving us leadership on a gold tray :aww: And as if it wasn't enough now City is the leader :cursing: plus we're playing them next and with such "splendid legs" Joe Hart is going to laugh really bad :wacko: What the hell is with Luiz? ?( Seriously. Still kept on bench. C'mon, Mou. You fuc*ed up things with Lukaku, later with Mata (never ever forgive this!) and I can't even imagine Luiz will be next :thumbdown:

Could it be worse? Just look at this!

Couldn't be!

(Ok, we could lost it as well, it's the Blues, you never know)

City is the leader... for heaven's sake, Blues, Gunners...

• Mata to Manchester United. I'm so sad. I will never stop hating Mourinho for this, he destroyed this team.

Not only you thinks the same :whistle: Mata did so much for this team and now Mourinho kicks him out :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And let someone else tell me Juanito didn't fit into the concept of the new team, that he didn't play well in defense and that yet we have Oscar and Willian... :wall: I'm furious. Mata next to Hazard was the biggest treasure for the team. And how funny is that now I'm forced to at least warmly think of MUtd. Since Juanito is Red Devil now :S And I swear, I love my team. But my heart won't break into pieces at all if at the earliest opportunity Juan will score a hat-trick in match against us. Only once so Mou can see how incredibly stupid it was what he did. And tell me more Mourinho is a genius. Ok. Still believe in the future success of the Blues. Still will be waiting for this. But it will be all without Juan.

• And let someone else tell me Juanito didn't fit into the concept of the new team, that he didn't play well in defense and that yet we have Oscar and Willian... :wall: I'm furious. Mata next to Hazard was the biggest treasure for the team. And how funny is that now I'm forced to at least warmly think of MUtd. Since Juanito is Red Devil now :S And I swear, I love my team. But my heart won't break into pieces at all if at the earliest opportunity Juan will score a hat-trick in match against us. Only once so Mou can see how incredibly stupid it was what he did. And tell me more Mourinho is a genius. Ok. Still believe in the future success of the Blues. Still will be waiting for this. But it will be all without Juan.

You know what the worst part is? Mourinho practically handed Man United a lifeline, all in some sick, sneaky attempt to get Rooney in exchange (which we now all know is not going to happen). Look at Liverpool and how many problems they still have trying to get back out there. United would have been in huge, huge trouble if it wasn't for Mata. Did you guys notice how RVP miraculously healed himself from all of his injuries? Now that was some proper bullshit. I bet he wasn't even injured in the first place during the last month or so, he was just protesting/waiting for some transfers. That sounds so much like him as that's exactly what he was trying to do at Arsenal in the tranfer window right before he was sold. He tried to dictate who should we get and Arsene got angry.
    Okay, I may sound a little bitter, but the whole thing was incredibly stupid on Chelsea's part and will bite them in the ass for sure.

On a slightly brighter note: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/spo…ams-negative-tactics.html :D :D :D Gotta love Big Sam. Well, in times like these at least.

As for Arsenal, I'm still fuming we gave away the lead but the team really played like crap and maybe even deserved to lose. Ah, just one of those days. Hope the guys will be eager to quickly come back where they belong. Overall, one-point lead in the table is nothing. For now. City are overconfident already, hyped to the max by all possible media (some pundit even dared to call them "the best team in the world" yesterday, I kid you not!) and I can sense they're gonna slip somewhere. Manuel Pellegrini has never won anything significant in his career. EVER.

Oh, and good to see Rambo has found himself something to do while he's sidelined... http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/20…-arsenal-wales-footballer :love: Bet Giroud will be furious :D