English Premier League

• City are overconfident already, hyped to the max by all possible media (some pundit even dared to call them "the best team in the world" yesterday, I kid you not!)

This is truly the most hillarious thing I could read today :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Oh, and Aaron :heart:

• C'mon, ladybugg, don't be such a pessimist ;) you're back first in the table and I think after tomorrow's battle between Chelsea and City you're gonna stay there. For now. I'm not telling I wish them the title 'cause in my mind The Blues are still taking this :D but as long as the ball is in play, never lose hope ;)

• We're gonna get run into the ground. I was actually hoping Wenger would try & help his team in this transfer window. Everyone needed it so much. But no, he left everything till the very last day like he always does, and as a result we ended up with a 31-year-old INJURED (you couldn't make this shit up!) Swede from a bench somewhere in Moscow. Yes, I realise that he wanted Draxler, it's hard to get what you want in January and he really, really hates all this mid-season dealing, but I'm still bitterly disappointed. Why the hell is he the one to deal with transfers anyway? He should have people to do that for him, to hand them some kind of a player-list and simply ask "see what you can do". The whole situation just made the mood around the club worse and you could actually sense that during today's game.

To ease up on all the negativity a bit - great game by The Ox, classy return 8)

• Bluuuuuuuues This was an outstanding performance, guys :thumbsup: Bronek with the goal, he shooted it properly, hats off :obey: but what Eden was doing (AGAIN) is simply indescribable! I laugh like a baby every time he toys with two, three or sometimes even more opponnents :D No limits exist if we talk about him. He's not a human being. Totally sick! :obey: We're storming first place in the table next round, gentlemen :D

love 'em all :heart:

• City were absolutely shambolic though, they're so easy to find out it's funny :D They have no plan B, if they cannot outscore their opponents they're suddenly in huge trouble. And their bench wasn't that impressive either for a team that is supposedly aiming to win the quadruple :rolll: I mean, two players missing and they're suddenly justified of being that bad? Puh-lease! Just look at Arsenal. That's how you cope with injuries. No one cares whether we have Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Arteta, Flamini... Thank f*ck Giroud is indestructible (*touch wood*).
    I was just kinda sad for Pellegrini yesterday, he seems like a very decent person.

We're storming first place in the table next round, gentlemen :D

Haha, you wish! :wavy: 8)

EDIT: Comedy gold :thumbsup:

• Chelsea is not that little any longer :tzz:

Do I have to say we have probably the biggest diamond in present football? He's still growing up though already a genius. I found this today, Hazard's season in a nutshell:

35 matches, 11 goals + 8 assists. He created 67 goal situations, the most from the players from the top five European leagues. He dribbled successfully 81 times (the best result among the players from top five European leagues again). He was fouled 64 times, the most often in Premier League.

This is Eden Hazard. Lucky us, he isn't going anywhere :rolleyes:

• Chelsea is not that little any longer :tzz:

Ah, so I guess you didn't hear the news :D http://www.dailymail.co.uk/spo…ster-City-title-race.html And now read the tale again :P Oh, the irony.

Quote from bella

He created 67 goal situations, the most from the players from the top five European leagues.

U sure? Guess this might be some new stat, Ozil was top of that list till recently.

• Ah, so I guess you didn't hear the news :D http://www.dailymail.co.uk/spo…ster-City-title-race.html And now read the tale again :P Oh, the irony.

Mou is building the team to win the title next season. Because this season we have no chances at all. Yeah right :D

U sure? Guess this might be some new stat, Ozil was top of that list till recently.

Pretty much sure, yup

• Mou is building the team to win the title next season. Because this season we have no chances at all. Yeah right :D

Exactly, you're just a poor little club fighting against all these adversities :rolll:

Pretty much sure, yup

Damn, Mesut's on 65 now. Guess that's just one game ;) still a ridiculous amount considering it's his first season. That's why I was so impressed.

• Heart screams Arsenal, head says Chelsea. And maybe this is not exactly the most popular opinion, but unless we both really, and I mean really balls up (or some new injuries hit the Gunners, which is very likely), I can't see Man City in the top 2.

• I could sense we were due a trashing, but this is fucking embarrassing. We're not winning shit this season. Not unless Wenger finally learns some tactics.

• Ok, I'm absolutely thrilled with what did Hazard last night :obey: And I couldn't even imagine this feeling when we finally stand at the top of the table and now I can feel it for real. I hope we will stay there to the end. I hope it's all the team work but Hazard is so far doing the most wonderful magic. I'm literally in Eden, sweet paradise, while watching him :heart:

But what, for heavens', did Gunners I've no idea :what: Even Szczęsny wrote on his fb account that it was embarrassing. Even though he had a lot of mishaps I'm pretty sure these 5 goals weren't only the result of unfortunate interventions... Where the hell were the defenders?? I don't know if I want to watch the repetition of this massacre. Gosh, and it wasn't even Suarez. He didn't score, didn't bite anyone... What happened then?

• But what, for heavens', did Gunners I've no idea :what: Even Szczęsny wrote on his fb account that it was embarrassing. Even though he had a lot of mishaps I'm pretty sure these 5 goals weren't only the result of unfortunate interventions... Where the hell were the defenders?? I don't know if I want to watch the repetition of this massacre. Gosh, and it wasn't even Suarez. He didn't score, didn't bite anyone... What happened then?

We got outscored, outrun, outmuscled, outwitted, out- everything. We lost the first goal too quickly (first minute!) and never recovered. The moment Liverpool scored our whole tactical approach went to the gutter, as we currently seem to have no actual plan B because of the numerous injuries/Flamini's stupid suspension. It was 4:0 after 20 minutes, for crying out loud! But I guess that's what you get for starting the matches slowly. Gotta admit, it was well and fully deserved and that's why I said I expected this to happen sooner or later. The only two people who bothered to actually turn up for the match performance-wise were Szczesny and Ox. Wilshere fought very, very hard for the team, but it didn't really matter, as at the same time he was leaving our defense horribly exposed. Ozil got sarcastic cheers from our own away fans while he was being substituted, that's how bad it all was. The rest I'm not gonna even mention. Basically the whole team + Wenger looked clueless and resigned.
    I really do hope something will be done about it till Wednesday. I mean, Wenger is still a smart guy. And we absolutely cannot afford to lose another match.

At least the crowd had fun: http://www.giflike.com/a/8CgajGp :D

Anyways, I feel a bit better now. Oli's photoshoot footage from this morning effectively cheered me up, if you know what I mean

• Anyways, I feel a bit better now. Oli's photoshoot footage from this morning effectively cheered me up, if you know what I mean

Didn't see that, gimme gimme!

Remember when I said Mata could be Man United's lifeline? Yeah, forget it :D

Hey, he's playing for not so long on Old Trafford! He can't save red asses alone while the whole team plays shitty actually from the very beginning of the season.

• Didn't see that, gimme gimme!

At your service ;) http://www.ciacha.net/ciacha/1…o__Co_tu_sie_dzieje_.html

Hey, he's playing for not so long on Old Trafford! He can't save red asses alone while the whole team plays shitty actually from the very beginning of the season.

Easy, that was not a dig at Mata :P I actually really like him and I understand why he decided to move there. But it's just kind of funny how with this particular transfer United tried to emulate the exact same thing Arsene did with Ozil. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they expected a similar result (I was kinda wary of it as well, to be honest). But nope, not this time folks. You actually need quality and motivated players for that trick to work. That team needs a hell of a lot of rebuilding before they start playing watchable football again.