English Premier League

• Easy, that was not a dig at Mata :P I actually really like him and I understand why he decided to move there. But it's just kind of funny how with this particular transfer United tried to emulate the exact same thing Arsene did with Ozil. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they expected a similar result (I was kinda wary of it as well, to be honest). But nope, not this time folks. You actually need quality and motivated players for that trick to work. That team needs a hell of a lot of rebuilding before they start playing watchable football again.

I know, forgot to add :P to my reaction ;) season in PL is pretty much over for MU, I don't think they can do much in CL as well. Next season attack! I never thought I'll follow MU. Mata made me do that. But still The Blues in heart, Gunners right after them :D

Hahah, ciacha :thumbsup: I will go this way:

Even though Oli is not quite in my type pictures are great. Last zoom totally killed me :rolll:

• Even though Oli is not quite in my type

He's not my type either! I never really understood what all the fuss was about, but I guess now I know :P Gotta admit that in terms of looks I much more prefer Ramsey (as you can see). Aaaand Vermaelen is not to shabby :love: [fangirlism off]

• He's not my type either! I never really understood what all the fuss was about, but I guess now I know :P Gotta admit that in terms of looks I much more prefer Ramsey (as you can see). Aaaand Vermaelen is not to shabby :love: [fangirlism off]

There is a proper thread for fangirlism here, feel free :D hell yeah, Ramsey!

• Thank you both, Arsenal and MUtd :D No one lost, no one gained ;) Well, City may gain :wacko: Won't do maths but I swear, if they will be a leader again... Ok, I won't finish 'cause I can do actually nothing in this case except this :aww: (Anyways, why didn't they played today as it was planned?)
    C'mon, Blues, another draw :wacko: Guys, when will you learn? :aww: All credits for Bronek (and Luiz) that we have at least 1 point. Though it's annoying that West Brom scored a goal in very last moment of the game.

One light thought hit me. Even though I don't like Mou for "Mata incident" can't stop the feeling he's helping Hazard a lot. Ok, he was a genius last season. (Talking about Hazard ofc.) Apparently, he was a genius before his coming to Chelsea. Heavens now, maybe he's natural born genius. For me he is, but I'm not objective and I love him madly. But Mou will make him even better. He's already doing this.

For an ending, Bronek for you. Who likes him. Don't believe anyone can not like him. He's totally likable person :D

Someone told it's rabies from Suarez. I say: Balkans, people, balkans, oh yeah...

• They didn't play because of downpour in some parts of England, also Everton - Crystal Palace was postponed to other date :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• They didn't play because of downpour in some parts of England, also Everton - Crystal Palace was postponed to other date :teach:

Yup, noticed that, I smelled rain but was too lazy to check it :D thanks, kondzio ;)

• Thank you both, Arsenal and MUtd :D

Don't even get me started. I felt physically sick watching that match. Also, our pretty Oli is getting tons of abuse on his instagram atm. Freaking knob. Ozil is so fed up with him, you can actually tell.

• Long time since I've been here, lots of goin' on and seems like City is on its way to reach the top of the table :cursing: Seriously, today I believe United will stop them and steal these 3 points, they would help the Blues a lot... but not :aww: And as long as I love my team overscoring the opponent - damn, why it should be Arsenal? Didn't watch this, but seeing the score I was at least embarrassed :S

Besides, I've just watched this British movie "United" about this airplane crash in Monachium in '57... And I can only tell you I'm moved and only that because tears and emotions still don't let me describe it more than in just this short expression "I'm moved". Really, guys... you should watch it ;(

• And as long as I love my team overscoring the opponent - damn, why it should be Arsenal? Didn't watch this, but seeing the score I was at least embarrassed :S

Bottle job of the highest order X( I actually stopped feeling bad about this a while ago. Three utterly depressing away results in one season, that's new! But I feel that's because we're finally evolving. Yes, it was ultra depressing for a sec, because all of this happened against that twat Mourinho (I mean, I still appreciate what he's done and all, but not when he dares to publicly disrespect Arsene Wenger - feeling insecure? or envious maybe?) on Arsene's 1000th game. Way to celebrate, huh? But such a defeat, or even a series of defeats, was needed. It was a case of a coach putting way too much trust in some players, because he felt they would finally handle it. After all they've been competing for most of the season and apparently they were ready. Well, guess what? If we're to win the title again in the near future (and that's the plan), this game has shown exactly who we need to replace in the current squad. And what we need to work on. We've become far too comfortable in our usual 3rd/4th. Time to move forward.
    Chelsea wasn't extraordinary, nor excellent, not even very good actually. Arsenal just failed to turn up. Ox's handball (who somewhat Kieran Gibbs got mistaken for, I mean what the f*ck!) just summed it all up. Thoughtless and desperate.

• Forget Liverpool... City... :cursing: They have 2 overdue matches to play. With not the strongest teams. And they're already 3rd and they only need 4 points which they easily take against such opponents like Sunderland and Aston Villa because they don't usually lose to weaker teams IN CONTRAST TO CHELSEA X( Oh, please, Boruc, don't be such a donut, be a hero, don't let them score! :obey:

• Forget Liverpool... City... :cursing: They have 2 overdue matches to play. With not the strongest teams. And they're already 3rd and they only need 4 points which they easily take against such opponents like Sunderland and Aston Villa because they don't usually lose to weaker teams IN CONTRAST TO CHELSEA X(

Honestly? I couldn't care less if City win the league right now. At least they were favourites from the very beginning and it will all be predictable and understandable, considering the amount of cash they spent. Besides, I quite like Pellegrini and even if I don't really think of him as a top, top manager, maybe he finally deserves to win something with all that money. Liverpool, on the other hand... Watch the mayhem unfold EVERYWHERE if they somehow manage to pull it off. Just watch. For all I know, they had by far the easiest season from all the top teams, no Europe at all (due to being absolute garbage last season), got dumped out of two domestic cups real early, haven't won sh*t yet, and the media lovefest is already becoming unbearable since there are so, so many Scousers on TV. Also, some of their fans are probably the most delusional and cringeworthy creatures on the planet. Brr.

• Even if they dont win the title the season is already a success for them

Sure it is. It's just that I believe pure luck had a huuuge part in their season. If they manage to somehow repeat their title challenge next year, while in Champions League, then I'll feel that's something to actually admire and appreciate. IMO a lot of their current success is based on ultra-fast, pressing, exhausting style of play which is designed to take full advantage of their additional rest time. I've got a feeling Rodgers has taken a lot from Borussia Dortmund. Except look where BVB are now - completely ravaged by injuries, which I believe is not necessarily a coincidence. And the Prem is a league of much higher intensity.

• Repeating it next season is for top teams like man u, munich and barca but for liver they should be admired if they do not purposelly giveup the season even after going out of the cup competitions and finish top 3 in the epl

• Repeating it next season is for top teams like man u, munich and barca but for liver they should be admired if they do not purposelly giveup the season even after going out of the cup competitions and finish top 3 in the epl

Well, aren't Liverpool supposed to be "the best team in England", finally "back where they belong", "back on their perch"? These are just some of the headlines I've seen. My main problem is not with Liverpool, but with the media hype and delusion mixed with sick internet relentlessness that some of their supporters demonstrate. That's why I fear a potential title win will be absolutely unbearable. Your approach seems healthy, unfortunately most Scousers get carried away too easily. They now think they're suddenly back to being world beaters like it was in the 80's. That they will buy all the players and win all the cups. It doesn't work like that.
    And the bolded part is absolute bollocks. I'm sorry, but it's possible to keep a certain standard even when you're not Barca or Bayern. Liverpool were a mid-table team for years and at the same time pissed away tons of money for mediocre players.

• Achievement for today can be enjoyed by them and their fans, next year is an entirely different matter

About the media attention it's understandable since this is one of their best year since 2006, so of course
    It will be in sports news now it would unberable if for exmple a 8th place team became a 6th place and their was media hype then that is the time to say that the hype is unjustified.