English Premier League

• Achievement for today can be enjoyed by them and their fans, next year is an entirely different matter

About the media attention it's understandable since this is one of their best year since 2006, so of course
    It will be in sports news now it would unberable if for exmple a 8th place team became a 6th place and their was media hype then that is the time to say that the hype is unjustified.

I feel like you're speaking from a neutral's perspective, and I'm not :D so I'm afraid we'll never agree.

• The song fits perfectly :obey:

It really does! Awesome video (and Woodkid <3)

If we're talking youtube... I've watched this about 5 times since yesterday. Such an amazing tribute. I miss Titi so much ;(

• Ba has a message for Mou I see. Another goal that actually saved our blue asses :D I focused on Liverpool - City too much, didn't even think about possible trouble with the Swans.

Sweet :D I hope he won't miss CL match at home and match against Liverpool. Should be ready. Has to.

• I hope he won't miss [..] match against Liverpool. Should be ready. Has to.

You guys better win that one. I'm warnin' ya :P

Might start sounding a bit obsessed, but I really can't stand the thought of Scousers nicking it.

• I shouldn't. Because I like Gerrard. But this is just... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

And booed El Nino, coming and giving an assist - this is it :thumbsup: Btw, it recalls the situation from Euro 2012 when he could score by himself but give the ball to Mata. Love the guy, seriously, no other words :rolleyes:

Yeah, let them show the race for the title is on to the last ball!

Oh, and I hope Lukaku will eat City. Would help a lot :D

In the meantime, big changes in United. Giggs is now with the boys. And with the successful opening :)

• Can I officially start hating Mourinho? Just watch 2-hours review of last season of PL. And cried like a baby seeing Mata, Lamps, Luiz, Cole... The Blues have changed a lot. Mou sold half of the team and I'm not sure if I like new comings. Costa simply kills me, donnu why, hope he will change it himself scoring like a crazy. But still I don't get the move of letting Lukaku go. :aww: :hit:

Anyways, the whole party is about to begin. Here the weather is that shitty that I'm about to watch all 3 matches today. Plus Super-match in the evening and HW Memorial.

Red Devils look interesting. For sure it's going to be exciting considering they have the devil of all devils as a coach now. One thing I read about van Gaal amused me so much. That he thinks he is God's father and before the world even existed he was already there, at least he acts like that :D Can't wait to see it all, especially that cooperation van Gaal - Rooney will be like love me or kill me.

Wooohooo, it's on! :woohoo:

• Feels like talking to myself... But I continue talking because lately football is kind of beautiful escape from volleyball.

Surprisingly, I didn't get bored after watching so many matches in short time. I would even say, can't wait for more!

Yesterday, I admit, Burnley's goal after barely 14 minutes shooked my already shaky nerves. I was during counting quickly in my imagination: one goal for Chelsea, second goal for Chelsea, third goal, fourth goal... when Diego Costa actually made it happen in reality 3 minutes later. Thank blue gods, for that :obey: 'cause I was close to shut the tv, leave home, leave my city and country and emigrate on some desert island where sport doesn't exist at all. Not that I'll start in one moment love Costa endlessly. But dude can somehow start a painstaking battle for my heart.

When I was already relaxed a bit, The Blues decided to score one more time. If I was happy after that then imagine what happened after 3rd goal. One-man party in front of my tv

Ok, I know it's the first match, long road ahead. We played with newbie in PL. But still: flowers and kisses! :flower: Fabregas was like a ROCKET. Ivanovic's scored just beautifully after an amazing assist. Well, Schurrle probably scored beautifully too, can't be objective I kinda don't feel like love this guy as much as last season. Not after these two ultimate heart-tearing goals against Brazilians on WC.

It turned out to be too blue here, again. In fact I watched other matches too. Man Utd started bad again. C'mon... :aww: But true that Swansea's goalkeeper, Fabiański, noted pretty good performance. And I felt like Red Devils needs better and more harmonius defense. Well, nothing surprising. They have brand new line of defense after losing 3 players. Today I read Rojo will join the team, I think it's a good sign. Also, things should look better with RvP back. And I'm hoping to see Januzaj in game more. This guy simply entartains me, donnu why :P

Gunners' time now. And Rambo with the decisive goal :super: Wonderfully, guys. But this, is the MOMENT. I couldn't stop laughing.

THIS :D

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Haven't been here for ages and came back to just say one thing.

F*CK YOU, CESC. F*CK YOUR TRASHY BLUE SHIRT, F*CK YOUR STUPID ASSISTS. Arsene was so right, you should never have left. But of course you knew much better then. Now look where you've ended up.

Hope you get completely bald, fat and ugly. Keeping my fingers crossed actually.

Urgh, I'm one frustrated Gooner. Had to vent. Sorry.

• ladybugg, I was waiting for ya' ;)

I understand your frustration. Normally, I won't accept any words wishing blue player an early baldness or obesity. But. I understand. I won't say nothing more, I don't know coulisse. Should start watching PL at least few years earlier. But if it possible, leave the past behind. And hey, not trashy blue shirt, OK?

• ladybugg, I was waiting for ya' ;)

I understand your frustration. Normally, I won't accept any words wishing blue player an early baldness or obesity. But. I understand. I won't say nothing more, I don't know coulisse. Should start watching PL at least few years earlier. But if it possible, leave the past behind. And hey, not trashy blue shirt, OK?

Hey there :)

It's nothing against Chelsea in particular. It's just that his relationship with Arsenal was so strong that seeing him in another shirt right now (and of a local rival!) is like walking on your ex you still care about while he's having sex with a neighbour you've always hated. Really tough shit for most Gooners. I'm gonna abuse him plenty more, I'm warning ya :P It's because of how important he used to be for everyone Arsenal. We just can't wish him good luck and move on. He seriously damaged the club when he first left yet most people still loved him, and now he goes and does that?! I'm sorry but that's just one strike too many. Don't care whether Arsene wanted him back or not. He shouldn't have gone to Chelsea.

• It's official. I hate Mourinho.

I hope Torres will arise in AC Milan. I put a lot of faith in Pippo Inzaghi to help him and to help this club to bring back the better.

Can we now start the thread about Serie A?

• Ok, United won the transfer window. Now start to play, guys. Please. 'Cause the start is a tragedy :S Falcao in PL sounds exciting, I hope he'll fit perfectly to the team.

In the meantime, The Blues are killin' it. More Fabregas plays, more I see the beginnings of tiki taka... But still, Ivanovic is my hero :D Donnu what this guy eats and drinks, he's everywhere :lol: But Hazard kinda slowed down... I hope he'll find himself, I expected one of the best cooperations ever, you know, Hazard, Fabregas. This should work out. How much Costa can pisses me off :wacko: I'm at least thankful he's so far as fantastic as Mourinho claims.

Still waiting for Wasilewski's debut in PL. C'mon, coach, let him play :thumbsup:

• Falcao in PL sounds exciting, I hope he'll fit perfectly to the team.

They're paying shitload of money for someone who's 29 (or maybe even older) and after serious injury. Dunno, huge risk if you ask me. This move actually screams desperate, and for both parties.

As far as Arsenal's transfer window is concerned... I love Alexis already :heart:

(he's smaller than Wilsh, don't know how's that even possible)

And love Chambers! Now THIS: http://sportwitness.ning.com/f…forward-with-32m-reus-bid in January and I'm forgetting all about Cesc, promise.

• Confusing angle. No one's smaller than Jackie :D Ok, Santi is :rolleyes: What's the difference, anyway? Alexis fits perfectly to the team :thumbup: Somehow I feel Marko would be perfect addition to this constelation as well but it would be painful loss for Borussia :S Don't know if I even want to see this happen.

Hmm, donnu, I feel this is right place for Radamel to rebuild himself. The guy is born warrior and fear of nothing really. Besides the competition in team can be now sth positive for all players. Risky, yes. But no one ever said Van Gaal is not crazy :D

• Ok, Santi is :rolleyes:

Hahahaha, yes, he is :D

What's the difference, anyway? Alexis fits perfectly to the team :thumbup:

We have too many small technical players, tend to get outmuscled quite easily and I hate that, to be honest.

Somehow I feel Marko would be perfect addition to this constelation as well but it would be painful loss for Borussia :S

He's an absolute dream, would be an ideal replacement for Santi in the starting 11. And I think it's gotten to the point where it's not really a matter of IF Reus will leave BVB, but rather WHEN. He would've addressed the speculation long time ago if he actually intended to stay put. He's always supported Arsenal, has international teammates over there, idolises Rosicky and Wenger really, and I mean REALLY wants him (he basically refused to overpay for a defender we needed so that there would still be money left for Marco, just in case), he tried to get him all summer. So I guess you never know. Apparently, first time we went for him, he was the one to turn us down, holding out for a move to Barca (but that was before they bought Suarez). Then we bid again at the last minute but BVB refused to sell as they're still trying to convince him to sign a new deal. But I don't think they will.

Hmm, donnu, I feel this is right place for Radamel to rebuild himself. The guy is born warrior and fear of nothing really. Besides the competition in team can be now sth positive for all players.

I'm continuously laughing at Van Persie, but it's a bitter laugh. One league title and now he's basically surplus and sooner or later Man United will try to force him out if his injury issues don't stop. Was it worth it, throwing all your legacy away for a single shiny cup, Robin? You could have had a statue.

• I've just read that Theo Walcott will most likely be back for the match against Tottenham! Party hard!

EDIT. And finally I opened the video with rainbow laces! Can't stop laughing now :rolll: Great idea. This part with Santi is the best :thumbsup:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().