UEFA Champions League

• Here we go! I'm sure this topic we'll be burning soon :D Let me not comment last matches as Borussia played pathetic and in the meantime Chelsea wasn't much better... I'm waiting for the better.

Comming matches:
    1st October
    Zenit Petersburg - Austria Vienna
    Ajax Amsterdam - AC Milan
    Arsenal - Napoli
    Basel - Schalke
    Celtic - Barcelona
    Dortmund - Marseille
    FC Porto - Atletico Madrid
    Steaua Bucharest - Chelsea

2nd October
    CSKA Moscow - Plzen
    Anderlecht - Olympiakos
    Juventus - Galatasaray
    Leverkusen - Real Sociedad
    Manchester City - Bayern
    PSG - Benfica
    Real Madrid - FC Copenhagen
    Shakhtar - Manchester Utd

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• I only got to watch Arsenal - Napoli today and... WOW. Seriously, that 1st half by the Gunners was a spectacle of brilliance and domination. I have to admit I'm trying so hard not to get overexcited, I realize the season's tough and most likely something WILL go wrong at one point, because c'mon, it's Arsenal. But it's almost impossible for me to hold my enthusiasm when I see the boys play like that. Now I really, really can't wait for Dortmund.

Oh, I almost forgot: Mesut, man, you were perfect and I love you.

• I couldn't decide which match should I watch then I chose Chelsea and then none livestream worked for me. So I watched nothing :D But seeing all the results made me really feel the emotions :P I didn't expect so easy win over Napoli. But I realized Gonzalo wasn't there. What's wrong with him? How much he pissed me off in match vs Dortmund, since I cheered for BVB ofc, but gotta admit that I kinda love this guy.

Chelsea, guys, finally high winning. I'm only worried 'cause Torres was substituted quickly. Some injury :( Now when he really began coming back... I don't have much faith in Eto. Not telling about Ba.

As for BVB. Without Roman? nah, it isn't this :D plus I can't wait for Gundogan's comeback. Donnu how long it takes to have Piszczek and Schmelzer back. More "serious" matches are ahead. They're both needful.

Neymar without a goal. I guess the world is pretty much disapointed :whistling:

Today is a big match. I don't cheer neither Bayern nor City but for sure it will be interesting. Maybe I'm more pro the Citizens. Since Joe is there, u know ;)

• I kinda feel sorry for City, they looked so hopelessly helpless for most of the time. Their sudden desperate attempts from the last fifteen minutes couldn't help much, but at least spared them the feeling of total embarrassment. Oh, and OMG, Hart :aww:

Man United :lol: :rolll:

By the way, can someone please tell me what the hell is up with all goalies wearing purple this season? Is that the latest craze in the football world or something?

• By the way, can someone please tell me what the hell is up with all goalies wearing purple this season? Is that the latest craze in the football world or something?

Donnu what but Joe looks pretty cool in this :D and it's actually all good from his yesterday's appearance on the court - loooking good. The body in purple was there but I have no idea where was his mind. Totally not there for sure. Joe :aww: All the Citizens were lost. After the first half I had enough so I went to do some stuff. I'm coming back and what I'm seeing? 3:0. Come on... On your own ground, guys? :aww: Hopelessness.

Juve starting this year's CL like a year ago. Two draws already. Wouldn't be angry if they tie with Real next time 'cause it will be hard to beat them on Santiago Bernabeu. But then it's time for serious game 'cause Galatasaray won't give up so easy even if they got spanked from Real. So. Juve, better start playing.

• Yeah, England vs. Germany showdown tonight. :super:

Arsenal vs Dortmund could become a great match, although that kind of match often turns out to be very tactical. I think both german teams could live with a draw tonight. For Dortmund, things will get very difficult, if they loose tonight.

By the way, have you seen the great goal for Leverkusen from last friday :lol:

• I'm disappointed :( The game was way too sloppy on both sides. I mean, Rambo? Really? What did you do?!

Still, I can't help but feel Arsenal didn't deserve to lose as they pretty much dominated the whole second half. Oh well, let's just hope this will bring some of the guys back to earth and help them focus. We won in Munich last season, for God's sake! With a clean sheet! Everything's possible.

• I went out to watch Arsenal - Dortmund but things turned out differently and I finally watched Schalke - Chelsea :D My heart almost pumped out as The Blues were just incredible in this. Especially trio Torres-Hazard-Oscar :obey: and our captain Mr Terry 8) Nando is on a right way, he was like an essence of the team last evening, true beast :heart: the action when this big 3 was running with only one Schalke player left alone on his field - GENIUS :obey: For a moment I thought Oscar is going to fu*k up the ocassion as he lost himself while running with a ball... But everything ended good, Nando was there :thumbup:

Well... Szczęsny - Lewandowski 0:1 :D We'll see what will be next time on Signal Iduna Park. Can't wait. Maybe this time I will watch the game :D I saw all goals. Giroud :thumbup: But I think I liked Lewandowski's the most :rolleyes:

By the way, have you seen the great goal for Leverkusen from last friday :lol:

Oh hell... I had heard so much about it and now finally saw it :D Seriously, everything's possible in football :lol:

• Well... Szczęsny - Lewandowski 0:1 :D

I honestly thought I'm gonna be okay with this but I'm not :D Just hope my Gunners will kick some serious yellow ass in Dortmund.

• Seriously, what's wrong with Manchester Utd? They didn't even manage to score a goal themself. Had to rely on a gift in the form of own goal :aww: Playing at home. And Robin didn't even play today. Donnu what - an injury?

Real - Juventus... Boring :wacko: Plus red card for Chiellini. Plus Juve lost = I'm not the happiest right now. And Pirlo looks more and more like Chuck Norris, I'm serious...

Dortmund won't give away the victory at home easily :box: Gunners have to really try their asses hard to kick yellow asses :D But donnu, guys are actually unpredictable. Plus on average, every third match Szczęsny has a day of a savior. Lewandowski will have to try even harder to beat him the second time.

• Dortmund won't give away the victory at home easily :box: Gunners have to really try their asses hard to kick yellow asses :D But donnu, guys are actually unpredictable. Plus on average, every third match Szczęsny has a day of a savior. Lewandowski will have to try even harder to beat him the second time.

Arsenal have an excellent away record actually and in important games they usually do much better away than home (is it the stadium? pressure? no idea, but something's definitely wrong). They were the only team throughout 70-something fixtures to deny Bayern a goal in Munich 8) That's why I'm trying to stay optimistic. Plus, they'll be much more careful now and should have at least 2 key players back from injuries (Walcott and Flamini). If not in Dormund then in Naples, but they sure as hell deserve to qualify. And BVB weren't even that impressive in London to begin with. It's just that they were more clinical.
    I hope the defeat will help us instead of backfiring. You can tell the players are feeling much more angry than down an that's an excellent sign.

RVP is injured from what I've read, nothing serious. And he also seems not that happy under Moyes after all. But I'm really, really trying not to bother that much with some United when the big boys are playing top football just around the corner :D

Vidal :rolll:

• That Per's action was awesome and funny-looking :D Gosh, guys from Borussia were so hopeless. I guess the Gunners should play only on German ground when they play with German teams :P Aaron and Olivier :obey: monster match, monster season so far. Olivier is already called "score-machine" :D

The Blues :thumbup:

• Someone must've cursed BVB this season :( Injuries, injuries and more injuries. No Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer + no signs of Gundogan, while Piszczek is only starting to make his return and still has a long way to go. Looks like the season is pretty much over for them, at least as far as Bundesliga is concerned (but I'm honestly not at all optimistic about CL either). Such a shame.

• Someone must've cursed BVB this season :( Injuries, injuries and more injuries. No Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer + no signs of Gundogan, while Piszczek is only starting to make his return and still has a long way to go. Looks like the season is pretty much over for them, at least as far as Bundesliga is concerned (but I'm honestly not at all optimistic about CL either). Such a shame.

All looks just horrible. Couldn't stand watching last match against Bayern ;( I hope Piszczek will come back to top shop asap 'cause he's necessary as oxygen for this team... What's with Hummels? I don't follow all news.

• What's with Hummels?

I don't remember exactly, but I think he's out till New Years.

Yeah, Bayern was painful. And Goetze. Another Judas in the world of football :( To be honest, right now I hope they lose today's match and don't qualify. I really do. Partly because it would make things much easier for Arsenal, but more importantly they would then drop to the Europa League, which they'd have a real chance of winning. And that would probably save their season. I'd rather see all the players recover and get back to top form without all that unnecessary CL pressure. I have a feeling now is not the time for them to rock the world, they need to regroup and come back even stronger next year.

• Just wait 'cause all the stars in the sky are saying that Lewandowski is going to be another Judas :pinch:

Ehh, said to admit but I agree with you ladybugg :S