UEFA Champions League

• I would be much more delighted if not The Blues :aww: Mou seriously pisses me off :thumbdown: As stubborn as a donkey. We have the most valuable cure sitting on the bench not even smelling the pitch - Juan Manuel Mata. I swear, I'll hate Mou if Mata and Luiz leave Chelsea 'cause it will be his fault. Ramires is useless lately. Still on court every fuc*in' time. Lamps was useless today. On court for whole fuc*in' match. And who left? Willian. Who played well :aww: Oscar without a good idea in game. He's not a leader at all. WE NEED MATA!!!

Cheesus, I'm so furious :mad: In the meantime Lukaku is scoring one goal by another. Thank you very much, Mou!

Ending a bit warmer and happily... Kuba :dance6: Jack :dance4: + Bad pickaninny scored :woohoo: and Kaka :thumbsup: (so maybe Milan isn't in such a deep black hole)

BTW. What did Mesut miss?

• BTW. What did Mesut miss?

A penalty ;) However it was a wrong call, foul happened outside the box, so I guess you can call it justice. But it was a real poorly taken penalty and his head went down for a bit and I was worried. Wonder if he was nervous, he didn't look confident. Fortunately he decided to turn up for the second half, had a beast twenty minutes + grabbed an assist for Jack's second goal and later was visibly angry at being substitued, clearly wanted to redeem himself. Plus, he got a standing ovation anyway, so I guess it wasn't that bad after all :P

• A penalty ;)

Ah, that. How absentminded I am to not catch it immediately :aww: Well, as you said. Justice ;) And Mesut is a tough boy. Forget a penalty. However I'll check it tomorrow how the hell it happened :D

• And Mesut is a tough boy. Forget a penalty.

He could use such a confidence boost though. I know he's the "assist king" and all, but the guy clearly wants to score more goals and you can't really blame him. It's great that he tries, but it won't always come off. Doesn't really bother me whether he gets tired fast because he's not fit enough for the Prem yet, or whether he drifts out of games from time to time and becomes invisible for longer periods. But when I see him miss a clear goal-scoring opportunity... ah, I don't know. I'm just extremely disappointed for him, because I know how disappointed he must be as well.

Okay, I'm obviously overreacting and so I'm just gonna shut up now :P

• He could use such a confidence boost though. I know he's the "assist king" and all, but the guy clearly wants to score more goals and you can't really blame him. It's great that he tries, but it won't always come off. Doesn't really bother me whether he gets tired fast because he's not fit enough for the Prem yet, or whether he drifts out of games from time to time and becomes invisible for longer periods. But when I see him miss a clear goal-scoring opportunity... ah, I don't know. I'm just extremely disappointed for him, because I know how disappointed he must be as well.

Okay, I'm obviously overreacting and so I'm just gonna shut up now :P

I totally feel you ;) I cry like a baby every time Torres misses a clear goal-scoring opportunity not to mention about penalties :P and it happens very often so tears are falling all the time :P

• I totally feel you ;) I cry like a baby every time Torres misses a clear goal-scoring opportunity not to mention about penalties :P and it happens very often so tears are falling all the time :P

Good thing Thierry Henry is training at Arsenal right now, maybe he'll teach Mesut a thing or two :P

• Next week there will be three do or die matches for german teams. Just Bayern is through. They smashed Bremen today 7:0 :lol: . I would be delighted, if they could repeat it next week against HSV :box:

Dortmund not just lost 0:1 to Leverkusen tonight, they lost Sahin and bender with injuries as well. Most probably, both won't be able to play CL :aww:

• Good heavens! What a drama yesterday :obey: Guys from Marseille fought beyond their own power in ten to the very last minutes like crazy :obey: While guys from Dortmund desperately needed a goal and they fought with themselves. I think I have sth in shape of pre-heart-attack condition... But finally they did it! Again surprised the Europe in last minutes. Almost "did Malaga". And Lewandowski and Reus "did Torres" :aww: :D But in the end I'm so happy that can't even express that :thumbsup: I believe they have now enough time to get these injured players back on the pitch for spring matches of CL.

First place for Borussia, first place for Chelsea :thumbup: everything would be just perfect if only Juve would advance further. Still can't believe it :( Just like a year ago in Chelsea's case. Well, we can't achieve full happiness, I guess. It wouldn't be life than but some fairy tale.

• Good heavens! What a drama yesterday :obey: Guys from Marseille fought beyond their own power in ten to the very last minutes like crazy :obey: While guys from Dortmund desperately needed a goal and they fought with themselves. I think I have sth in shape of pre-heart-attack condition... But finally they did it! Again surprised the Europe in last minutes. Almost "did Malaga". And Lewandowski and Reus "did Torres" :aww: :D But in the end I'm so happy that can't even express that :thumbsup: I believe they have now enough time to get these injured players back on the pitch for spring matches of CL.

First place for Borussia, first place for Chelsea :thumbup: everything would be just perfect if only Juve would advance further. Still can't believe it :( Just like a year ago in Chelsea's case. Well, we can't achieve full happiness, I guess. It wouldn't be life than but some fairy tale.

No, no, no, it's perfect, I like it :D

• Why there are so many Juve haters in this world? :(

haha, I am not a hater, have never (hope so) been one. I don't like Juventus that much, I couldn't care less if they would advance or not. I have my reasons :)

• haha, I am not a hater, have never (hope so) been one. I don't like Juventus that much, I couldn't care less if they would advance or not. I have my reasons :)

I bet it's all about betting! :P

Well, I have to move on with this. Still have Chelsea, Borussia and Arsenal to support.

• I felt Napoli deserved to go through much more than BVB (who even somehow managed to top the group, ffs!). But I won't go there.

Arsenal? Another crap performance and another missed chance within a week. We have only ourselves to blame. Shocking team selection by Wenger again. But maybe there was some hidden wisdom involved that I simply don't get, hell knows. It's not the fact Arsenal finished second that bugs me, but that was already 3rd time this season we missed such a glorious opportunity to put ourselves in front because we were not mature/determined/confident/ruthless enough to do so. And that's worrying.

Even though I rather despise Italian football in general (mostly because of their dirty tactics and disgraceful local supporters), the sight of crying Higuain was too much.

• Marseille vs.Dortmund was a weird game, in deed. So many clear chances and than such a crappy goal :aww: .
    Arsenal will bitterly regret not getting at least a point in Naples. Next round they will have to face one of Bayern/Real/Barca/PSG/Atletico. Tough choice.....

Good result at Bayern vs. City. I am sure, Bayern will be really really angry on saturday in Bundesliga :super: .
    Btw, Bundesliga vs Premier league competition ended 6:2 for Premier League :white: .

• Arsenal will bitterly regret not getting at least a point in Naples. Next round they will have to face one of Bayern/Real/Barca/PSG/Atletico. Tough choice.....

Nah, I actually think the sooner Arsenal is out of CL the better for club's Premier League chances. And don't forget a tough opponent always gives you that extra boost and motivation. Besides, we've already beaten the Barcas, Bayerns and Reals of the world before so there's nothing to be afraid of ;) Bring it!
    Of course it doesn't change the fact that yesterday's game was a massive failure. I still don't know how the hell the guys managed to go down by 2 goals after such a composed 1st half.

• Besides, we've already beaten the Barcas, Bayerns and Reals of the world before so there's nothing to be afraid of ;) Bring it!

:thumbup: Thats the right attitude. And i guess no one of the above mentioned want to play Arsenal or City as well. Anyway, there will be good matches in round of 16....

• I felt Napoli deserved to go through much more than BVB (who even somehow managed to top the group, ffs!). But I won't go there.

C'mon, guys from Dortmund from the beginning of CL had serious problems with roster... It's a miracle that they managed to do that. Though in fact they played shitty yesterday, and previous matches weren't much more beautiful. But all the trouble with injuries, you know...

Even though I rather despise Italian football in general (mostly because of their dirty tactics and disgraceful local supporters), the sight of crying Higuain was too much.

Even though I wanted BVB and Arsenal to advance and even though I didn't watch the match and didn't see it, my heart is broken at the mere mention of crying Gonzalo... :S

• C'mon, guys from Dortmund from the beginning of CL had serious problems with roster... It's a miracle that they managed to do that. Though in fact they played shitty yesterday, and previous matches weren't much more beautiful. But all the trouble with injuries, you know...

You know I like BVB. But based on yesterday's matches they were by far the least impressive side and overall got incredibly lucky. Yes, that's football, I'm aware. But I have to admit the recent duel against Arsenal, especially the match in Dortmund after they had conceded and were losing, has left a somewhat bad taste in my mouth.

http://soccer.indonewyork.com/…andowski-dive-vs-arsenal/

And he was doing that all game. Blatantly trying to get Arteta sent off, it was so frustrating. Thankfully the ref was too smart to fall for that crap (and how often does that happen?) and maybe that's why, when there could have been a legitimate penalty call in the last minute in favour of BVB, Robert didn't get one.

I basically have a feeling this season that they believed their own hype a little too soon and I must admit it slightly pisses me off.