UEFA Champions League

• My God, Gunners again with so unlucky draw... Well, I still think they're the only ones who can kick Bavarians' butts :D

So. Bavarians facing last season's nightmare. Aguero vs Messi. Milan and Athletico. Drogba coming back on Stamford Bridge. Will be a lot of going on.

• Watching City - Barca :D Unfortunately, there is no Aguero on the pitch, poor guy :( Barca will crush them. Leverkusen has no chance with PSG. Tomorrow ARSENAL ALL THE WAY!

• I will celebrate Indian prayers, dancing around the fire and provoking fate to make a surprise and let meet powers of the world to kill each other in QF. Bayern - Real, please :evil: :D

MU, good to see the comeback :thumbup: Can't believe I'm saying this. My love for Mata is THAT big :gone:

Dortmund :aww: Though I should be forgiving, they played without some players. Have to say that the bomb Hulk served them thrilled me so much that I can't actually remember any other thing from the match, my mind is still repeating this and only one :sos:

• So we're waiting how Łysy (Bald) from UEFA will draw it :lol: :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Si. I even will be able to watch this. 45 minutes to start. Live on uefa.com ;) Bald's magic fingers - please be lucky for Chelsea!

• Quarterfinals: -1/2.04; 8/9.04
    FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid
    Real Madrid - Borussia Dortmund
    Paris Saint Germain - Chelsea London
    Manchester United - Bayern Munich

All drew Luis Figo

• WOW. PSG seems to be not the worst opponent for Chelsea :thumbsup: Well.. let's face it - there's no easy opponent on this stage of tournament. I'm satisfied, to be honest I wished to draw PSG :gone: But Borussia and MU - poor teams, considering the fact they're no the strongest right now and imo have the worst possible opponents... Will be interesting for sure. I know Borussia suffers lots of bad luck this season but still I'm hoping for replay of entertainment from last year's SF. Would be sth - to eliminate Real again, this time in QF :D

• I think Barcelona out of short sticks .... Atletico is a very strong team! Which should not be underestimated ...... :) :) The most interesting match will be against Manchester .... BAYERN Bayern scary team, while Manchester tragic ....... :lol: :lol:

• WOW. PSG seems to be not the worst opponent for Chelsea :thumbsup: Well.. let's face it - there's no easy opponent on this stage of tournament. I'm satisfied, to be honest I wished to draw PSG :gone:

Really? Have you seen PSG this season? :D They can be breathtaking at times and play some real quality football. Of course, Champions League is a completely different kettle of fish and Blanc may prove out of his depth at this level, but still... I'd say there were at least 2-3 easier opponents waiting for you guys :P Your lack of strikeforce may be decisive in this tie. Or your defence. One of the two :D Just don't let Zlatan Zlatan you and you should be all good.

United :rolll: The brave conquerors of mighty Olympiakos are about to be brought back down to earth :thumbsup: Can't say I'm not enjoying this.

• World championship in scoring own goals :wall: it's second match in a row. Donnu why we have to be that crappy when it comes to the decisive matches both in CL and PL :cursing: team doesn't play at all when Hazard doesn't

And poor Borussia got spanked... This CL became truly a nightmare, hope things will change diametrically next week.

• No proper words come to my mind... I'm just really happy. So much nerves yesterday, y'know, roster, CL revenge matches... The Blues were as awesome as the result is :D couldn't see the match actually because fcking livestream didn't work properly. Eden's injury, Schurle's goal after changing him, Luiz playing insane, Azpi delightful as always, time running out and finally criticized to the limits (even during the game commentators don't regret bitter words about him) - BA! Plus Mou running as crazy after that :D Forever blue, baby! :heart:

Luckily, Eden is ok, his injury will cost him maybe two weeks break... Which is not as bad as black scenario written in my head right after he left the court ;) and Oscar said Luiz stays with him, Rami and Will, they won't let him leave to Barca :D besides he's blue with blood and bone 8) so I believe

Borussia fought to the end. That's the goodbye with honor :thumbup: I believed in this one more miracle, one goal, and they were so close... Still, they did all they could in this moment. I'm twice more glad that it was Reus scoring, he is the greatness! Not this overhyped Gotze :gone: Weakened by the injuries, not so insane and unpredictable, heavily wounded by the biggest opponent - well, maybe yes, but the truth is CL would look much more exciting with Borussia still on board. See you next year, guys! However the roster will look like.

Time for Man Utd to arise. Go on, guys!

• Mkhitaryan had few clear chances, but didn't used it :mad:

• Mkhitaryan had few clear chances, but didn't used it :mad:

I watched the repeat of the best actions. Indeed. This guy must feel just terrible... The only thing Borussia missed was a bit of luck. It's totally needed when you have to face such a goalkeeper as Casillas.

ATHLETICO :woohoo:

Man Utd... It was one of the cruelest moment this season :( You know, scoring a goal that makes the gate to SF wide open. Giving huge dose of hope to the team that is literally in a black bottom. And 1 freakin' minute after being pinched to the ground. To be kicked straight to hell in the end. Brutal.

• It's totally needed when you have to face such a goalkeeper as Casillas.

There's been rumours going on that Arsenal are interested... :roll: Damn, a gooner girl can dream. But it's clear as day Szczesny needs some serious competition.

United never fail to amuse me :D I can't feel sorry for them, I just can't. So I'll keep laughing. And Atletico... :drink: Go on guys, win the thing. You deserve it.

P.S. Is it just me or have Bayern lost all their firepower under Pep? Just lots and lots of pointless passing. They don't look half as dangerous as last season and seems like it doesn't take much for the team to panic. Only when they took off the Guardiola filter and went back to the football they know, they finally started scoring.

• arsenal not getting past the qf of the fa cup and round of 16 of the champions league should not surprise anyone cause their owner is also the owner of the denver nuggets who is a perennial 1st round loser, when you get an owner who sucks your team sucks as well :lol:

about bayern mmn not really for me it's actually the defense which is lacking offensively they are still near last year's level although i am not going to lie i loved it when they eliminated man u :dance6:

• arsenal not getting past the qf of the fa cup and round of 16 of the champions league should not surprise anyone cause their owner is also the owner of the denver nuggets who is a perennial 1st round loser, when you get an owner who sucks your team sucks as well :lol:

Arsenal are in the semi final of the FA Cup. And CL was never the target in the last 8 years.