UEFA Champions League

• But don't worry, there is always Chiellini there to catch the ball with his hands in the most dramatic moment! He won't play against Barca, lucky for him he won't meet Suarez :D

Quoted myself 'cause now it's going to actually happen! Giorgio, be prepared! :D

• What a goal by Florenzi in Roma - Barcelona match :obey: Ter Stegen :aww: This guy is not convincing me at all since he's in Barcelona. He used to be way better in Monchengladbach.

• Some good results in the quarter finals. hope to see Wolfsburg, Benfica and Atletico in the semis.

• Real Madrid - Juventus in Champions League Final?

Ajax - Manchester United in Europa League Final?

• Anybody watched Manchester City and Tottenham Spurs. That was a total pandemonium of emotions. :white:

I got to say VAR is awesome. So many complaints from the higher ups from long ago about it before killing football but the way it just crushed Manchester City's celebration and started Spurs' very own victory lap during the injury time is one of the greatest scenes I've ever seen in the history of sports.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yes i've watched it! It was indeed really crazy!:cheesy: But I'm happy that Spurs won. Now they will play against Ajax and they have a lot of former Ajax players in their team, so that's nice! But of course I'm hoping that Ajax wins the match, they are doing great!:super:

About the VAR, it makes the game definitely more fair! But on the other hand, there are a lot of decisions that never ever could have made by the referee itself so every small fault gets discovered. Next to that you can't celebrate for 100% after a goal, because the VAR always going to look at it:S

• Yes i've watched it! It was indeed really crazy!:cheesy: But I'm happy that Spurs won. Now they will play against Ajax and they have a lot of former Ajax players in their team, so that's nice! But of course I'm hoping that Ajax wins the match, they are doing great!:super:

About the VAR, it makes the game definitely more fair! But on the other hand, there are a lot of decisions that never ever could have made by the referee itself so every small fault gets discovered. Next to that you can't celebrate for 100% after a goal, because the VAR always going to look at it:S

Congrats to Ajax for the making the semifinals. I guess the two draws against Bayern Munich in the group stage weren't flukes. Defeating two giants in the KO rounds made this two months crazy for the football fans.

My question to you is do you really support Ajax or do you have another club in Eredivisie you are wholeheartedly supporting? :lol:

About VAR. I can live with the wait. Challenge system is longer and more frequent and I guess I am immune to the side effects of VAR because of volleyball.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• My question to you is do you really support Ajax or do you have another club in Eredivisie you are wholeheartedly supporting? :lol:

A big ajax supporter! I've been to all the games of the group phase and I wanted to go to knockout matches, but it was impossible to get ticketsX/ Actually I still can't believe they are in the semis of CL:cheesy:

It's very good for Dutch football, but I'm afraid there are not a lot of players left next year?(

• I think sometimes VAR interferes too much. Like sometimes it’s maybe a penalty or maybe not and in those cases I think we should stick to the ref’s original decision. Though sometimes it is good like in the City V Spurs match which was incredible.

Ajax play lovely football to watch but yeah in this current era we live in all their best players will be tempted away by the crazy money of the top 10 or 15 teams in the world. I don’t blame the players either because it’s their career but it’s kind of disappointing. I like to see one of the great teams of the past competing against the megabucks teams even if only for 1 season.

• Liverpool must be the cursed child of football. Most probably they are doomed with an all time record points in the english league but only as second place and now losing to Barcelona in UCL semifinal where the winner of the draw(no offense meant to Let's go orange ) will perhaps become champions of the whole tournament... :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Yes Barcelona will probably be in the final and win it! But you can't say that if Ajax will be in the final, it is undeserved:)

BTW Nico Tagliafico officialy stays one more year, also André Onano will stay next season. I hope more important players will follow!:drink:

• I am f***ng done with this week. Congratulations to Liverpool and Spurs. :drink:

#FreeBritney

• I'm broken:gone: How can you give this away?!? How much luck can Spurs have? But I have to say, ajax has to blame them self. They should have killed the chances they've got end never should let Spurs come back. Schöne played really bad:wall:

• I'm broken:gone: How can you give this away?!? How much luck can Spurs have? But I have to say, ajax has to blame them self. They should have killed the chances they've got end never should let Spurs come back. Schöne played really bad:wall:

I'm so sorry for your team. I just wanted the winner of this match to be champion of Europe. Whoever was going to win, I would support that team in the final. :*

Take my hands and I'll try to send you all my positive vibes. I hope this makes you feel any better or at least I can steal a smile from your face. Let the vibes do their job: feel them and then feel released; let the pressure and the anger go! :saint:

Everybody send your positive vibes to our dutch friend. :heart::win: