UEFA Champions League

• I don't want another european double for english clubs so for the love of the football gods, let Villareal win. :sos:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Villarreal saving everyone from a year long EPL jerkfest. :obey:

Rulli is so hot. :heart:I was already getting nervous with the way he cannot save any ball but then it went to the point GKs have to take the penalty kick and he saved de Gea's attempt. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Chelsea wins.:obey:

#FreeBritney

• Once a Bald Fraud, always a Bald Fraud... Congrats Chelsea :drink:

He wasted Bayern's strongest squad for three seasons and billions of pound in Manchester City...

If that's not a fraud...:gone:

#FreeBritney

• PSG eliminated once again :rolll:

Neymar really wanted to be on his sister's birthday. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• :rolll:

Some things never change.

I was just WAITING for this quote :rolll::rolll::rolll:

To be fair, it's freaking impossible to beat Real those days.. But I'm not fair, so... :whistle: