You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 11:00pm

Yesterday Spain was on the knees, being beaten by Netherlands 5-1 8o what a knockout :box: tonight we'll have England-Portugal :wavy:

Italy-England :wavy:
sorry, my mistake :aww: meanwhile Uruguay became smashed by Costa Rica 1-3 :rolll:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 3:20pm

in the most exciting match yesterday Italy beats England 2-1, in another game Ivory Coast beats Japan 2-1

tonight France - Honduras, Switzerland - Ecuador and Bosnia&Herzegovina - Argentina

today we'll see Leo Messi, what's interesting he didn't score any goal in last World Cup :D

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Sunday, June 15th 2014, 3:37pm

I have the clear impression we have more argentinians in Rio right now than in Buenos Aires!!! Really, the city is filled with them!!! Its kind of crazy...in other hand all brazilians will support Bosnia today..hehehe
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:26am

bosnia very brave in spite of losing… so sad for them because of their sad history, i really wanted them to at least draw...

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 4:31am

We are not the only ones. ;P

ok, i think i recognize brankica, fofao, juciely, waleskinha and gabi, so who are the others?

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:32pm

I have the clear impression we have more argentinians in Rio right now than in Buenos Aires!!! Really, the city is filled with them!!! Its kind of crazy...in other hand all brazilians will support Bosnia today..hehehe

They created great athmosphere in the stadium 8) . I still remember, when Argentina played in Hamburg in 2006. They were everywhere in the city and it was just awesome. On the pitch, Argentina didn't convince me at all. Imo, they rely too much on their individual skills and lack team play/defence. That might be enough for Bosnia but when they will face very good opposition...... ?( Anyway, i do hope, that Bosnia still will qualify for next round.

Yesterday Germany vs. Portugal was a strange match. Really everything went in favor for Germany. Obviously, Loew got the tactics right, but Portugal gave up early so we still don't know what happens when they are really challenged.
Biggest laugh of the evening was Ronaldo hitting a single man wall (Müller, of course) with a free kick :lol: That summed the match up quite well......
never mess with your setter......

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 1:29pm

Spain is out of competition :!: :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6:

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 1:35pm

Adios España! :bump:

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:10pm

Spain is out of competition :!: :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6:

Shock!! what a big disappointment has occured now for Spanish fans!! :white:
meso mi ra se beno...

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:12pm

The only teams I support - Germany and Holland :super:

estranged

The Witch

• "estranged" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, USA NT, PTPS Piła, Vakifbank Stambuł, Unilever Rio de Janeiro

Favourite Players: L. Tom, G. Glinka, M. Radecka, M. Rosner, K. Skowrońska, O. Dżagilo

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:39pm

Adios España! :bump:

Yeahhh! :woohoo:
Now if we could only get rid of Italy and France...

Quoted from "Emil"

The only teams I support - Germany and Holland :super:

This, plus England and Brazil. Not sure how's the draw in the play-off round, but I'd love to see Germany-Holland final. That would be epic.

Anyway, this World Cup is just amazing. I'm not following football that much, but I always watch all the big events. The matches are getting better and better with each day. And yesterday's game between Holland and Australia left me hanging at the end of my chair the whole time! Amazing effort by Roos, they did deserve the draw, really.
Forever trusting who we are... and nothing else matters

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 2:51pm

i dont watch soccer a lot except a few tournaments..i support some of the South American counties such as Chile,Uruguay also Mexico from North American countries. Go Chile,Uruguay and Mexico :super:
meso mi ra se beno...

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:54pm

England with knife on the throat, they lost with Uruguay 2-1, Suarez is a beast :super: if there is a draw between Italy and Costa Rica, then England will go home :wavy: anyway they're almost on the board of plane to home :lol:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, June 20th 2014, 7:05pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Friday, June 20th 2014, 7:58pm

Costarica beat England 1:0. England is out of competition. good bye mates :wavy: :drink:

Friday, June 20th 2014, 8:06pm

england is always out of world cup anyway so no surprise

spain being eliminated is nothing new it happened to germany in 94, brazil in 98, france in 02, brazil in 06, italy in 10 and now spain in 14

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, June 20th 2014, 8:09pm

Costarica beat England 1:0. England is out of competition. good bye mates :wavy: :drink:

beat Italy 1:0.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Friday, June 20th 2014, 8:14pm

Yes, I have to correct myself. Costa rica beat Italy 1-0 and England is going back home. The 2nd spot of the pool D is doomed to be so exciting. Such a huge battle between Italy and Uruguay will decide who's going to next round and going home on the other hand.

ladybugg

Professional

• "ladybugg" is female
  • "ladybugg" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, AZS Olsztyn, Resovia

Favourite Players: Kubiak, Ignaczak, Achrem

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:33pm

France are my second team at this World Cup right after Germany and they're killing it now against poor Swiss. Oli G (even though he almost blinded someone) :super: :super: :super:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Friday, June 20th 2014, 10:53pm

France are my second team at this World Cup right after Germany and they're killing it now against poor Swiss. Oli G (even though he almost blinded someone) :super: :super: :super:
I wanted a call it a knockout, but later Switzerland woke up for a while and match ended up with 5-2. With game like that Les Bleus are contenders for a title :teach: