2014 FIFA World Cup

• Italy-England :wavy:

sorry, my mistake :aww: meanwhile Uruguay became smashed by Costa Rica 1-3 :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• in the most exciting match yesterday Italy beats England 2-1, in another game Ivory Coast beats Japan 2-1

tonight France - Honduras, Switzerland - Ecuador and Bosnia&Herzegovina - Argentina

today we'll see Leo Messi, what's interesting he didn't score any goal in last World Cup :D

• I have the clear impression we have more argentinians in Rio right now than in Buenos Aires!!! Really, the city is filled with them!!! Its kind of crazy...in other hand all brazilians will support Bosnia today..hehehe

• I have the clear impression we have more argentinians in Rio right now than in Buenos Aires!!! Really, the city is filled with them!!! Its kind of crazy...in other hand all brazilians will support Bosnia today..hehehe

They created great athmosphere in the stadium 8) . I still remember, when Argentina played in Hamburg in 2006. They were everywhere in the city and it was just awesome. On the pitch, Argentina didn't convince me at all. Imo, they rely too much on their individual skills and lack team play/defence. That might be enough for Bosnia but when they will face very good opposition...... ?( Anyway, i do hope, that Bosnia still will qualify for next round.

Yesterday Germany vs. Portugal was a strange match. Really everything went in favor for Germany. Obviously, Loew got the tactics right, but Portugal gave up early so we still don't know what happens when they are really challenged.
    Biggest laugh of the evening was Ronaldo hitting a single man wall (Müller, of course) with a free kick :lol: That summed the match up quite well......

• Spain is out of competition :!: :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6:

• Adios España! :bump:

Yeahhh! :woohoo:
    Now if we could only get rid of Italy and France...

Quote from Emil

The only teams I support - Germany and Holland :super:

This, plus England and Brazil. Not sure how's the draw in the play-off round, but I'd love to see Germany-Holland final. That would be epic.

Anyway, this World Cup is just amazing. I'm not following football that much, but I always watch all the big events. The matches are getting better and better with each day. And yesterday's game between Holland and Australia left me hanging at the end of my chair the whole time! Amazing effort by Roos, they did deserve the draw, really.

• England with knife on the throat, they lost with Uruguay 2-1, Suarez is a beast :super: if there is a draw between Italy and Costa Rica, then England will go home :wavy: anyway they're almost on the board of plane to home :lol:

• england is always out of world cup anyway so no surprise

spain being eliminated is nothing new it happened to germany in 94, brazil in 98, france in 02, brazil in 06, italy in 10 and now spain in 14

• Yes, I have to correct myself. Costa rica beat Italy 1-0 and England is going back home. The 2nd spot of the pool D is doomed to be so exciting. Such a huge battle between Italy and Uruguay will decide who's going to next round and going home on the other hand.

• France are my second team at this World Cup right after Germany and they're killing it now against poor Swiss. Oli G (even though he almost blinded someone) :super: :super: :super:

• France are my second team at this World Cup right after Germany and they're killing it now against poor Swiss. Oli G (even though he almost blinded someone) :super: :super: :super:

I wanted a call it a knockout, but later Switzerland woke up for a while and match ended up with 5-2. With game like that Les Bleus are contenders for a title :teach: