2014 FIFA World Cup

• spain being eliminated is nothing new it happened to germany in 94, brazil in 98, france in 02, brazil in 06, italy in 10 and now spain in 14

In 94 Germany survived group stage and was eleminated in the quarters by Bulgaria, Yavor and raylight might remember (Yordan Letchkov 8) )

• The only teams I support - Germany and Holland :super:

Thats a bit like supporting Galatasary and Fenerbahce or Celtic and Rangers 8)

i am just kidding :P Luckily it is not that serious anymore. But if you ask germans or dutch against whom they wouldn't like to lose the most, the answer for sure would be Holland/Germany.
    Personally i would really enjoy a match between them. The trash talking with my dutch friends is always great and a lot of fun.

But first there will be the match vs. Ghana tomorrow. Imo they are the strongest african side and they were extremely unlucky in their match vs. USA. If Essien and Kevin Prince Boateng will start for them it is going to be a very difficult match.

Overall, i really enjoy this years world cup so far. Graet matches, nice surprises and an awesome athmosphere, especially when south american teams are involved. :thumbup:

• ah balotelli, and if you lose, what are you going to do for us? how about shut your mouth?

so far, holland, chile, costa rica, colombia are through to the round of 16, honduras, cameroon, england, australia and spain are out. france are practically in, brazil most likely in. next week, croatia x mexico and italy x uruguay for a spot in the round of 16.

• Messi saved Argentina and gave team 2 extra points versus brave Iranian team.

2nd match was much more exciting with huge emotions. This game between Germany and Ghana was tight with few turnovers :box:, draw here is IMO a fair result for both teams ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I already have mixed feelings about WC and the whole party didn't even started for good :S Spain is out and it's just heartbreaking for me ;( (I wondered if I should actually own up to these feelings as most people around me are like "You support Spain? hahahahaha" and it's so freakin' frustrating and not helping me to deal with this unexpected defeat at all).

I also felt bad after England was out "thanks to" (not to saying anything bad) fantastic Costa Rica. As I'm watching Premier League carefully and many players are close to my heart I cried after England too. Must say Costa Rica is surprising me though. Wasn't happy at all that they beated Italy (and they're so screwed now, fighting for their lives with Uruguay today) but I have to say they totally deserved. This team just had bal*s to get out of the group of death alive. Respect :thumbup:

Yesterday, another blow to the heart - Mexicans crushing Croats. Poor Vatreni, couldn't stand this view at all :( And I didn't even have enough time to write here: dang, Luka Modric looks so classy in this hairstyle. And now it sounds just stupid. After yesterday. Ehh.

So far the match that gave me the most emotions was Germany - Ghana. Maaan, what a battle :cheesy: Congrats for Miro Klose for "getting" Ronaldo ;) And hope Ghana will make it to the next round. Belgium is disappointing me so far, guys are playing like scared kids, so I'm waiting for more from them 'cause the potential is huge.

btw. Why I got such an unpleasant impression that everyone's so happy that Spain is out? ?( And it feels kinda not like Spain was winning everything last years so beat the champion and hahahaha they're already out but it's sth more. Donnu... Just don't get people's attitude toward Spain. What did they actually do to laugh at them so badly and hate them THIS much? Sometimes I think in today's football is about cheering against some team we don't like more than cheering for the team we love :pinch: We're more focused to see not supported team being beated badly! That's just wrong.

But, as for now, Forza! :box: The helll is starting. And Suarez :wacko: You can love it or hate it but have to admit he's da*n effective monster. Donnu what did he take that he did stand on his feet so fast. Nevermind... Andiamo, ragazzi!

• Go Italy, but I hate Ballotelli...

Why, he may be dumb as a shoe from left foot but I kinda enjoy him on the pitch :D and he's so much better playing with national team than in club. A monster out there. Probably Prandelli is the only one who can tame him :P

• Why, he may be dumb as a shoe from left foot but I kinda enjoy him on the pitch :D and he's so much better playing with national team than in club. A monster out there. Probably Prandelli is the only one who can tame him :P

Those football shoes are quite sophisticated nowadays :teach: 8)

Italy out, Suarez biting Chiellini ?( . This guy obviously has some mental issues, already the third time in his career he is biting an opponent.

Just heard Buffon in post match interview. What a great sportsman and personality......

if the fans of the other teams have been beaten by spain for 5 consecutive years it really builds up hatred :D

There is a word for it in german which maybe fits better than "hate". Its called "Schadenfreude" (fun of others misery)

• Can't believe this. Pirlo was almost doubling and even tripling himself during game. Donnu where this team would be without him. And Gigi with this amazing defense and what a joy after that. Can't be that Italians are out ;( Suarez was nothing but a vampire today. Clear situtation and he didn't take the chance. And this whole biting stuff... Nah :tzz: And I almost liked him... after he sincerely showed how touched he was when Uruguay won with England... W.t.f is wrong with this dude, NO IDEA. Simply likes to bite, was a horse in previous life (looks a bit like that when you see his face with these fangs) or it's like an unconditioned reflex for him to bite everything and everyone. Unreal. :pinch:

To forget about everything sad... Indeed. Blue and pink shoes rock this tournament. Want them.

PS. Believe or not but I can't even write W.T.F. without dots. C'mon. This censorship is ridiculous.

• Can't believe this. Pirlo was almost doubling and even tripling himself during game. Donnu where this team would be without him. And Gigi with this amazing defense and what a joy after that. Can't be that Italians are out ;( Suarez was nothing but a vampire today. Clear situtation and he didn't take the chance. And this whole biting stuff... Nah :tzz: And I almost liked him... after he sincerely showed how touched he was when Uruguay won with England... W.t.f is wrong with this dude, NO IDEA. Simply likes to bite, was a horse in previous life (looks a bit like that when you see his face with these fangs) or it's like an unconditioned reflex for him to bite everything and everyone. Unreal. :pinch:

To forget about everything sad... Indeed. Blue and pink shoes rock this tournament. Want them.

PS. Believe or not but I can't even write W.T.F. without dots. C'mon. This censorship is ridiculous.

:lol:

• So Italy is out and also Ivory Coast is eliminated after penalty for Greece in 93rd minute :whistle:

anyway American teams are doing good job :win: Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Uruguay and Argentina qualified ^^ USA has also big chances to advance ^^

• What a year for him....
    First, victory at Eurovision and now the decisive penalty....... :thumbup:

Funny comparison of Samaras and Conchita :D

• What a pity Cote d'Ivoire is out... At least Colombia is still on fire with fantastic Rodriguez :heart: Good to have a new team to support.

PS. Internet is flooded by brand new memes of our football cannibal. More. I read that Suarez wrote that Chiellini tasted wonderfully. Good joke. Fans have imagination. :aww: