2014 FIFA World Cup

• this is the problem with evaluating football teams, in volleyball brazil, russia, usa, japan, basically the top 0 in the world face each other 1 or twice a year (sometimes 5 times if friendly games will happen) unlike in football wherein intercontinental matches (europe vs. asia, africa vs. latin america) happen which is why data is not enough to really determine how strong or weak a team is.

• Yesterday I saw 2 buses :lol: defences were so solid, so there were not many shots. When Robben had opportunities, Mascherano was in right places. Later in extra time Argentinians had some nice actions. In penalties Romero was so great, defending Vlaar's and Sneijder's shots :thumbsup: for me the best players yesterday were Romero with Mascherano.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I would really like the defenders of the thesis that THIS Brazilian team is a great one, or a world-class one, to convince me again I am wrong. Or that perhaps with Neymar or a new "psychological" approach they could've at least taken medals.

• I'm sorry for Brazil, I know what Football means to Brazilians...well, if it was an european team I would probably have said "Sport is just a sport, just enjoy it!" but football in Brazil means something bigger, so.

Congrats to Holland for the 3rd place! It should have been also great facing their neighbor Germany in the final :box: I think Robben has played as if he was selected by the Jesus. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the MVP award despite not being in the champion team. Van persie became a bit weaker after the semi-final but Robin is Robin, hopefully we see both in Russia four years ago.

Today Germany facing Argentina should be an epic match! I keep my fingers crossed for Deutschland, please save Europe's bu tt! I'm sure our Ibra also will support for Germany :D

• I would really like the defenders of the thesis that THIS Brazilian team is a great one, or a world-class one, to convince me again I am wrong. Or that perhaps with Neymar or a new "psychological" approach they could've at least taken medals.

On that note, one legend decided to end his NT career today! Farewell, Fred, you will be greatly missed ;(

• Congratulations Germany, deserved victory :cup:

• Congrats Germany!
    Müller played badly....Shchürrle was good...Mesut played better comparing with semi-final match..the best player of Germany (almost during the whole tournament) was goalkeeper Neuer, Bravo!..btw,his position with Higuain could have been red-card.. :whistle:
    Messi played badly.Argenitina defended pretty well but Götze scored a nice goal.

• The only thing that was a bit weird for me was MVP for Messi eventually :whistle: Neuer, Müller, Mascherano or Rodriguez were better than him ^^