You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:34pm

Summer Olympic Games - 2016 | 8 | 5

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 8:34pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 11:00am

I can't find Roster from Women's P-Vault but will Jelena Isinbaeva take part here or Russians are banned here also?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:30pm

http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_up…4684_210716.pdf

CAS has upheld the ban on the track and field athletes. So no Isinbaeva, Ukhov, Kuchina or Shubenkov. But hey, we will still get to watch convicted cheaters like Tyson Gay and Justin Gatlin :whistle:

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 2:28pm

Hypocrisy at its finest.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2003/a…cs.duncanmackay

Carl Lewis has broken his silence on allegations that he was the beneficiary of a drugs cover-up, admitting he had tested positive for banned substances but claiming he was just one of "hundreds" of American athletes who were allowed to escape bans.
"There were hundreds of people getting off," he said. "Everyone was treated the same."
Lewis has now acknowledged that he failed three tests during the 1988 US Olympic trials, which under international rules at the time should have prevented him from competing in the Seoul games two months later.
The admission is a further embarrassment for the United States Olympic Committee, which had initially denied claims that 114 positive tests between 1988 and 2000 were covered up. It will add weight to calls by leading anti-doping officials and top athletes for an independent inquiry into the US's record on drug issues.

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 5:52pm

https://www.rt.com/sport/353188-isinbayeva-appeal-iaaf-ban/

Isinbaeva is appealing to the European Court of Human Rights. ;( I don't think she will make it in time for Rio. As of now, only Klishina will be in Rio and under the neutral flag. Can't understand why Klishina is allowed to participate under the IOC flag but not the Russian one.

Anyway without Isinbaeva, whoever wins the gold will never be considered great especially if they don't go over the 4.90m mark which is this season's best set by Isinbaeva in Cheboksary. :thumbdown:

arman

Intermediate

• "arman" is male

Favourite Team: Iran

Favourite Players: Klemen Cebulj, Michal Kubiak, Adel Gholami, Jenia Grebennikov

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 8:53pm

Rio Olympic Games - non volleyball sports

what a terrible site in case of being update and handy
www.rio2016.com

Monday, August 15th 2016, 6:37am

WADE VAN NIEKERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WR from lane 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! 43.03!!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 15th 2016, 4:58pm

Congratulations to POlish Anita Wlodarczyk for the WR and olympic gold medal :thumbup:
meso mi ra se beno...

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, August 15th 2016, 5:12pm

her throws were just unbelievable - almost 6 metres above 2nd competitor ^^
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Monday, August 15th 2016, 5:17pm

her throws were just unbelievable - almost 6 metres above 2nd competitor ^^

lol
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 5:24am

oh my ... i heard brazilian fans booed lavillenie on his last attempt? that's rude.

shaunae miller with a crazy dive! so sad for felix.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:51am

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:51pm

Artistic Gymnastic
Another gold – the 4th in 5th competition – for the amazing Simone Biles! *_*
Aly Raisman outstanding too, may be this time she almost deserved the gold (at least for not expert eyes like mine ^^).
I'm very sorry for the last error of Vanessa Ferrari that probably cost her the bronze medal (again) :(

Waterpolo
Even if I don't follow it very much, I found it quite funny/entertaining to watch. Especially the male WP :lol:
I'm very glad that both the Italians 'setterosa' ('pinkseven', the female team) and the 'settebello' ('beautifulseven', but it's not an esthetic statement) got to the semifinal: Italy is the only country to still have both teams alive in Waterpolo.
I remember watching live an Italy vs Greece match at Athene 2004, and I'm glad this time the result was different ;)
I hope it won't be different for the girl, though! (they won the gold in 2004, if I recall well)

Worth to notice that in the male tournament Italy will be the only semifinalist country not from the Balcanic Peninsula (Croazia vs Montenegro, Serbia vs Italy). Still, we are just across the Adriatic See ;)
If Grecia would have won, all the teams would have been from the same region. What a strong tradition! (I knew that, but I didn't know it was that strong).

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 12:07am

im sorry for women basketball team of turkey....they were close to winning and had deserved to win but spanish team has had a few lucky shoots in the end
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:01am

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 3:42pm

at the moment usa's medals : 28 G, 28 S and 28 B :mirror:
meso mi ra se beno...

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 6:35pm

Italian female waterpolo in final!!! :D

Two medal more with them and Nicolai/Lupo, I hope of the best color <3

USA as always impressing at the OG O____O

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 5:19am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

QAT all-stars mercenary handball team lost!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Social bookmarks