World Tennis

• but it s like in every sport, everybody knows that after some time you need change to improve...maybe her father should understand that..and what happened to Ula? I know she had some surgery but i read a lot that she is more talented than Isia and she doesnt make any big progress...

She has always been a little irregular, but she's talented as well...I don't know whether she's more talented than Aga, but defnitely this girl isn't as bad as her rank :D She was able to play on a very good level with some top players, like Sveta Kuznetsova...Ula defeated her on Indian Wells 2 or 3 years ago. She had some problems with her spine, now she's finally back, but her game is still very shaky.

• She has always been a little irregular, but she's talented as well...I don't know whether she's more talented than Aga, but defnitely this girl isn't as bad as her rank :D She was able to play on a very good level with some top players, like Sveta Kuznetsova...Ula defeated her on Indian Wells 2 or 3 years ago. She had some problems with her spine, now she's finally back, but her game is still very shaky.

ok thanks for info :drink:

• Btw, VAMOS JUAN! :super: I really want him to win against Rafa!
    It's 1:1 in sets (7:6 for Rafa, and 6:3 for Juan) and 4:4 in the 3rd set now.

• Well...actually I like Rafa, but Juan is one of my favourite players so I would suport him anyway :D Yeah, Rafa is always among the favourites...but I'm not so sure about his victory on Wimbledon this year. His effort in Queen's Club was rather poor...but maybe that was only wrong impression, maybe he will manage to win Wimbly again. Who knows, who knows ;)

• Nooo, please, not Nadal. I want Djoko to be number 1 in ATP ranking... But Djoko must defeat Tomic - he playing unbelievable tenis in his age, and Federer in semifinal...
    I wonder... How they set a draw on Grand Slams, and other tournaments? Beacuse Nadal and Federer always have to play together only in the final.

• I have no idea how, but...anyway I always enjoy Rafa-Roger finals, even though Spaniard win the most :D Maybe this time Rafa won't even get close to the final thanks to Juan :D

• I see no one is talking about young Australian guy Tomic :obey: monster match today vs Malisse, he swept floor with him... just hope he wont be another guy who didin't fulfill his talent like Gasquet or Čilić

• Very good match by Kubot. He was close to the biggest success in his career. Too bad, he didn't manage to beat Lopez. And he had some chances... :( However - great tournament by him. We have to remember he was forced to play more games then Monflis and Lopez (three games in qualifications!), so - he might have been tired yesterday. Lopez looked more fit and stronger at the end of the match.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yesterday Women's quaterfinals results:
    Sabine Lisicki (GER) - Marion Bartoli (FRA) 6:4; 6:7(4); 6:1
    Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) - Maria Sharapova (RUS) 6:1; 6:1
    Petra Kvitova (CZE) - Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) 6:3; 6:7(5); 6:2
    Victoria Azarenka (BLR) - Tamira Paszek 6:3; 6:1

Semifinals on Thursday:
    Sabine Lisicki (GER) - Maria Sharapova (RUS)
    Petra Kvitova (CZE) - Victoria Azarenka (BLR)

Today Men's quaterfinals:
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - Roger Federer (SUI)
    Andy Murray (GBR) - Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
    Bernard Tomic (AUS) - Novak Djokovic (SRB)
    Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Mardy Fish (USA)

• I wanna see the Brits' faces in a possible Sharapova - Azarenka final :cheesy:

I'd suggest them buying earplugs ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• this time sharapova will win no doubt

• what a great semi final line up :super:
    i'm actually loving this year wimbledon. so many spectacular matches on women's side they totally overshadowed men's tournament which is kinda boring this year. and i'm really glad there's no pushers in the semi final. all girls play aggressive tennis with some incredible winners. i think Kvitova or Sharapova will take the title. Petra is so on fire lately and she will be hard to stop. Maria plays some of her best tennis since 2008 specially with the roof closed when there's no wind. Lisicki and Azarenka did a great job to get to theirs first GS semifinal and if they keep calm and won't get to nervous they might pull off some surprise but i would bet my money on Kvitova-Sharapova final, although i really want Azarenka to win :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.