World Tennis

• For you all polish friends, Janowicz got an excellent draw: R16 with Ferrer and QF Gasquet. He can make semis.

Good draw indeed. I believe JJ can beat Ferrer this time. Especially that Ferrer is out of shape lately. BUT. First JJ has to make it to R16 :D and later dunno... Gasquet. Or Raonic. Who knows.

Possible quarterfinals Nadal - Federer. Djokovic - Haas/Del-Potro. If everything goes according to plan :D But well, tennis is so unpredictable.

• Good draw indeed. I believe JJ can beat Ferrer this time. Especially that Ferrer is out of shape lately. BUT. First JJ has to make it to R16 :D and later dunno... Gasquet. Or Raonic. Who knows.

Possible quarterfinals Nadal - Federer. Djokovic - Haas/Del-Potro. If everything goes according to plan :D But well, tennis is so unpredictable.

Also, why the doubt between Haas and Del Potro? Haas never won, 5-0 is head to head :whistle:

• Also, why the doubt between Haas and Del Potro? Haas never won, 5-0 is head to head :whistle:

I think Tommy is strong lately while watching Juan I got the impression he wasn't prepared good in physical aspect. I believe Tommy can make it to QF. And then... donnu who I will be cheer for.

• Just to say del Potro is the most talented player after Federer, but he needs to have a good shape, because injuries are wasting his carrer.

I can't really see a player as talented as JMdP is. Other talented players that won nothing are Gasquet and Dolgopolov.

Even Djokovic - my favourite tennis player - is less talented than del Potro.

I really hope to see him shining at next US Open and next ATP world tour.

I'm really bored by Nadal. I don't like Murray "serve and nothing else style". I hate Ferrer style. I would love to see Djokovic, Janowicz, del Potro, Gasquet and Dolgopolov rule the tennis world. And when he is in good shape it's always a pleasure watching King Roger.

• Del Potro would have been Number 1 in 2010 if hadn't caught that wrist injury.

And he would be number 4 right now if he hadn't got the insane amount of injuries he got this year (wrist, virus, knee and back all in one year!!). I think his big body is what makes him so prone to get those injuries.

• I don't like Murray "serve and nothing else style".

Why are u so harsh? Andy is big fighter and his returns are killing. I personally like him and don't remember he ever bores me.

As for Juan Martin, I like this giant and feel sorry for his bad luck too. If it's not Tommy possibly facing him in 1/8 I would support him to go as far as he can. But it's my big dream to see a match Janowicz - Del Potro one day :D

• US 1st round :

Serena Williams - Franceska Schiavone 6-0 6-1

Venus Williams - Kirsten Flipkens 6-1 6-2

Williams' will play in doubles also. Everyone says that Venus has the best dress during US Open.

• JJ lost first match with 247th Argentinian Maximo Gonzalez 4-6 4-6 2-6 :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 17 years old USA Victoria Duval eliminated former US Open Champion Samantha Stosur 57 64 64, Her 1st Grand Slam win.

By the way Azarenka has so easy Opponents after draw that She will be in a Final even if She will play half-sleep.

• Upset day for Women:
    Halep beat Kirilenko 6-1 6-0
    Riske beat Kvitova 6-3 6-0
    Pennetta beat Kuznetsova 7-5 6-1

Near upset:
    Ivanovic barely beats McHale 4-6 7-5 6-4

Also Cornet won first set against Azarenka, but Vika seems in control now

• Azarenka after lost tiebreak won next sets 6-4 6-2.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• In Quarterfinal Serena Williams vs World No 18 6-0 6-0 in 52 min.

Today Serena / Venus fight for Semi.

• Women's tennis is so boring, Serena dominates all tournament :down:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I thought that Azarenka will have easy road but She has problems with every Player. Curious what will show Hantuchova vs Her today, probably the same as Vinci or Penetta = nothing break.