World Tennis

• Serena lost in 4th round 64 36 36 to Ivanovic.

Azarenka for sure will win AO 3rd time in a row now.

• In men's tournament we have almost nosurprises, from Top 8 out is only Del Potro and this place took Grigor Dimitrov.

Men's draw for next matches:
    Nadal - Dimitrov
    Murray - Federer
    Berdych - Ferrer
    Wawrinka - Djokovic

In women's we have only 3 from Top 8: Azrenka (2), Li (4) and Radwańska (5). Each player had quite easy match:
    Li - Makarova 6-2 6-0
    Radwańska - Muguruza 6-1 6-3 (Garbine made so many mistakes and Radwańska didn't help her much)
    Azarenka - Stephens 6-3 6-2

Today lost Jelena Jankovic against Simona Halep 4-6 6-2 0-6, lost also Maria Sharapova against Dominika Cibulkova 6-3 4-6 1-6. In the same round lost Serena Wiliams.
    Botrh Kvitova and Errani lost their first matches in AO.

Women's draw for next matches:
    Ivanovic - Bouchard
    Li - Pennetta
    Halep - Cibulkova
    Radwańska - Azarenka

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Grigor is so on fire :super: I'm expecting exciting match against Rafa.

Feel sorry for Juan Martin and also Tommy Haas who had to withdraw in very first round... Jerzyk pretty much easily lost to Mayer and it was painful to watch. But he fought as he could in earlier rounds not only with the opponents and weather conditions but also with himself. For sure he is far from his top shape and I hope he will have some time now to fully recover after an injury. 'Cause he simply wasn't ready for AO.

• What a Quarterfinal :obey: Nole is out :!: Wawrinka won it 2-6 6-4 6-2 3-6 9-7 :thumbsup:
    In semifinal Stanislas will play against Tomas Berdych who defeated David Ferrer 6-1 6-4 2-6 6-4

• hmm, this AO makes me quite happy.... Djokovic, Sharapova, Serena out before quarters :whistle: :woohoo:

• hmm, this AO makes me quite happy.... Djokovic, Sharapova, Serena out before quarters :whistle: :woohoo:

Agree :thumbup: now I want Azarenka to be out, but it's to good to be true :whistle:

• Justin Bieber said in interview that He will end music career. That is one of the best infos in XXI Century. At least He will stop copy Emil's style.
    Should add that after Vegas shows Britney Spears will end Her career also because as She said She has enough Her actual life's style.

• Azarenka lost 16 75 06, even Serena couldn't win so easily. When Azarenka lost 06 last time.

• Dream came true, Radwańska in SF and Azarenka is out :dance6:

• Now it's time for semifinals:

Men's:
    Nadal - Federer
    Berdych - Wawrinka

Women's:
    Bouchard - Li
    Cibulkova - Radwańska

• I was sure Cibulkova will beat Radwanska. That is so typical for Poles- one day big positive sensation, next day..

Li should win, She had bad day during AO, Cibulkova hadn't so probably She will have during Final.

• Former World No 7 Czech's Nicole Vaidisova will comeback to professional tennis.

She won Her 1st WTA Title at 15 years old.

• Former World No 7 Czech's Nicole Vaidisova will comeback to professional tennis.

She won Her 1st WTA Title at 15 years old.

OMG! This girl was so promising! She was top 10 when there were real tennis players, like Henin, Mauresmo, Clijsters, Williams sisters, Dementieva...

The biggest problem is comebacks often don't work. She left at the age of 20. What a stupid decision. I hope she won't blame herself for this. Many less talented players had great days lately, so she would have won something.