World Tennis

• Anyone watching things goin' on in Rotterdam? ;) I'm expecting an exciting battle in coming round. Janowicz - Haas is defintely what I was waiting for a long time :D

• Shit. Dimitrov just lost to Gulbis :( Now Janowicz and Haas is on.
    Sweet cheesus.. why there's no broadcast :read:
    This is unfuc*in'believable. No broadcast. Mahut and Berdych in tv because someone decided that this match will be potentially more interesting than Janowicz - Haas. I have no words. I've waited for this match since yesterday and now I have nothing beside changing numbers on page with results :wall: thank you, anyone who's responsible for that, you're truly an outstanding expert :hit:
    And that's all :read:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Shit. Dimitrov just lost to Gulbis :( Now Janowicz and Haas is on.
    Sweet cheesus.. why there's no broadcast :read:
    This is unfuc*in'believable. No broadcast. Mahut and Berdych in tv because someone decided that this match will be potentially more interesting than Janowicz - Haas. I have no words. I've waited for this match since yesterday and now I have nothing beside changing numbers on page with results :wall: thank you, anyone who's responsible for that, you're truly an outstanding expert :hit:
    And that's all :read:

What a decision :what: :mad: Janowicz won it 6-4 6-4, I wanted to ask you about match, but you couldn't watch it :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a decision :what: :mad: Janowicz won it 6-4 6-4, I wanted to ask you about match, but you couldn't watch it :whistle:

I can't even express how furious I am! :mad: Made a cup of coffee, sat in front of my tv and what I saw? Mahut and Berdych :cursing: Yup, I'm pretty much happy for Jerzyk, though Tommy was my very first tennis crush, sentiment remained. I read Jerzyk switched on his atomic serve and stayed focus in decisive moments. But Tommy fought, as always anyway ;) Gosh, this match was for sure exciting, I know it. What a pity... :(
    Next step - Berdych. Hope Jerzy will beat him finally, he's playing better and better this season.

As for now - go go Juan Martin!

• What did JJ do?! I watched the whole first set against Berdych today, where he seemed so confident and certain... Crumbled a bit in the decisive game but still, great TB, very dramatic and well played. Later I couldn't believe he somehow managed to lose this one! How many double faults was it in the end? Jesus, Jerzy... You hothead :wall:

• Cheesus, I've watched only 1st set as well and was pretty sure JJ is going to win this without a problem. After such drama in the tie-break? I've said to myself: no way. Then leave home and found out later he lost it :what: Holy heavens, how this is even possible? And the numbers claim he gave it without a tough fight actually :aww: Remember - not to be sure of anything connected with JJ ! :aww: He has still so much to learn. Firstly - NOT TO DO SO MANY MISTAKES! It's irritating sometimes what kind of stupid mistakes he does :aww: And it was already beautifully, I had almost tears in my eyes after he won this damn tie-break, seriously...
    Whatever. Another tournament to go. Let's hope Jerzyk will learn a lot after every such defeat.

In the meantime Gulbis is doing serious mess and he just defeated another of my fav :huh: Have to watch this guy carefully today. Hope he'll beat Berdych too :evil: :D

• Venus Williams won her 45th career WTA title in an impressive 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alize Cornet of France in the Dubai Championships final on Saturday.

The 44th-ranked Williams, playing courtesy of a wild card, also won this title in 2009 and 2010. She's won her last 15 matches in Dubai.

Venus Williams rekindled her winning ways with a new, smarter strategy, one that helped her snare her first title in 18 months.

Williams, who will move up to No. 29 in Monday's updated rankings, last won a title at the 2012 Luxembourg tournament.

Cornet had an early 2-1 lead with a service break, but Williams broke even in the fourth game.

After breaking Cornet in the sixth game, Williams failed to take advantage of two set points on the Frenchwoman's serve in the eighth.

Williams closed out the first set on a third set point with a clean backhand winner.

In the second set, it was Williams all the way as Cornet was unable to even win a game.

• Today at 6 pm polish time Semifinal from Miami:

Serena Williams - Maria Sharapova

At 2 am polish time 2nd Semifinal:

Na Li - Dominika Cibulkova

Cibulkova exploded in 2014- Australian Open Final, then WTA Title somewhere.

• Serena Williams won 59th WTA Title.

The way She won is spectacular.

In Semi vs. Sharapova- from 1-4 to 6-4, 6-3.

In Final vs. Li- from 2-5 to 7-5, 6-1.

Next target- Charleston this week.

• British tennis Star, 30 years old Elena Baltacha lost fight v. cancer.

RIP.

So sad! She was so young ;(