World Tennis

• What is going on during Roland Garros?

World No. 2 Li Na eliminated in 1st round.

World No. 1 Serena Williams eliminated during 2nd round 26 26 by Garbine Muguruza.

Maria Sharapova Favourite since now.

• loser Sharapova now can win something bcz Serena eliminated.

whats happened to Kivitova? she shined then has disappered :!:

Polish Radwanska doenst have a strong serve/actually she has NO serve indeed!...if she had then she could be better now than Sharapova at least.
    Rumenian Simona Halep seems to be an interesting player!

• Still shocked from Serena's elimination but i was rooting for Sharapova from the very beginning!! :cup:

• loser Sharapova now can win

She isn't Loser, She loses only to Serena.

I think one of Sharapova, Ivanovic, Halep will win RG.

Victoria Azarenka with foot injury since Australian Open. She tried to comeback two times but injury came back.

• Ivanovic has been strong this year and I would love to have her win it again. I really like Aga, but clay is not her best surface, so let her win Wimbledon instead. I like Sharapova too, but she has enough grand slam titles for now and can focus on her main job of selling candy. :)

• At least Sharapova won Stutgart and Madrit, both on clay, so She should win. Knowing that Serena and Na are out She is more motivated, She can to motivate as Noone.

• Radwanska, Kvitova, Ivanovic eliminated.

Halep, Kerber, Jankovic, Sharapova from Top 10 still in.

• If Sharapova, Stosur and Kuznetsova are eliminated, Someone will win Grand Slam for the first time.

I wish the Title for Jankovic. She deserves.

• I like both Suarez Navarro and Bouchard. I have no preference between them. I really hope Muguruza will kick Sharapova off, so we can stop hearing her screaming like a crazy bxxxx. :lol:

And I'd love to see Petkovic destroying the useless Errani in the next round. :super:

• Simonka please, your draw is so open, that please win :whistle: Shut-upova - I wish she lose as soon as possible, on the other way I wish her final, where Simona will kick her screaming a*s (like Madrid´s first set) :drink:

• Q-Finals:

Sharapova RUS - Muguruza ESP

Bouchard CAN - Suarez Navvaro ESP

Halep ROU - Kuznetsova RUS

Errani ITA - Petkovic GER

• 21 year old Sloane Stephens from USA is first Player in history who plays in Grand Slam 2nd week 6th time in a row.

• Q-Finals:

Sharapova RUS - Muguruza ESP 16 75 61

Bouchard CAN - Suarez Navvaro ESP 76 26 (14)75

Halep ROU - Kuznetsova RUS

Errani ITA - Petkovic GER

• Q-Finals:

Sharapova RUS - Muguruza ESP 16 75 61

Bouchard CAN - Suarez Navvaro ESP 76 26 (14)75

Halep ROU - Kuznetsova RUS 62 62

Errani ITA - Petkovic GER 26 26

S-Finals:

Maria Sharapova - Eugenie Bouchard

Simona Halep - Andrea Petkovic

• One of the best matches in history.

Maria Sharapova won 5th Grand Slam Title 64 - 67 57 - 64.

So many breaks, She is Fighter, maybe the best in the World.

Last 4 matches won in 3 sets.