World Tennis

• I want Azarenka to win too, but with Kvitova in semifinal... It will be hard, beacuse Petra defeated Vica in Madrid, before the start of Roland Garros... I am scary, but I hope, that Azarenka will play in final. With who? I will cheer Lisicki, you know, polish accent in final...

• I've heard, that they forbade them to shout(especially on central court :D).

no :lol: Yesterday they both were screaming loudly and...funny :lol:

Go Vika ! :super: It'll be hard match against Kvitova, but Azarenka is in very good shape, she's strong and motivated. Come on :D

• I just wanted to see how Sharapova will destroy Wozniacki 6-0 & 6-0 in QF but i didn't happend,she doesn't deserve the NO.1 :teach: Anyway GO Masha keep the tittle again after 7 years :lol: In my opinion Kvitova will beat Azarenka but i think it will be a quite hard game.I am waiting Sharapova-Kvitova final Come on Girls :box:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I just wanted to see how Sharapova will destroy Wozniacki 6-0 & 6-0 in QF but i didn't happend,she doesn't deserve the NO.1 :teach: Anyway GO Masha keep the tittle again after 7 years :lol: In my opinion Kvitova will beat Azarenka but i think it will be a quite hard game.I am waiting Sharapova-Kvitova final Come on Girls :box:

I like Wozniacki ! :lol: She played well in this tournament but in match against Dominika Cibulkova, Dominika was just better and she deserved to win. I think Wozniacki will win her first Grand Slam very soon, she's young and very talented player.

• I like Wozniacki ! :lol: She played well in this tournament but in match against Dominika Cibulkova, Dominika was just better and she deserved to win. I think Wozniacki will win her first Glrand Slam very soon, she's young and very talented player.

I don't like her cause she is too defensive :lol: She just knows defending balls at baseline,has no idea what is WINNER :rolll: If Sharapova or Kvitova let she can win a GS maybe but other way she is gonna be another Dementieva :D I like attacker players(Except Williams sisters :lol: ) Henin was my one of the favorite player in tour but she retired tennis :mad: Now i support Sharapova,Kvitova,Clijsters,Li and Kuznetsova

• I don't like her cause she is too defensive :lol: She just knows defending balls at baseline,has no idea what is WINNER :rolll: If Sharapova or Kvitova let she can win a GS maybe but other way she is gonna be another Dementieva :D I like attacker players(Except Williams sisters :lol: ) Henin was my one of the favorite player in tour but she retired tennis :mad: Now i support Sharapova,Kvitova,Clijsters,Li and Kuznetsova

nooo :lol: she won't be another Dementieva please :lol: She's just 21 (or 20?noo 21 I think :D) she can still improve a lot, I'm sure one day she'll beat Sharapova in GS :teach: :super:
    Me too, exepct Williams sisters :lol:
    btw. Clijsters, that's sad that she couldnt play in Wimbledon this year, I really like her, she's amazin' !

• Yeah, I think, that Caroline will win Grand Slam in future... Maybe US Open? She was in final in 2009.
    But now I want Azarenka in final. And Djoko. He is in good way to do this.

• Mary

If she changes her style (She has still time coz she is too young ) to a WINNER MACHINE she can win many GS in future other way looks hard :lol: Because an attacker player with good form can beat her in any GS.(Like yesterday Cibulkova did :D )

Probably it is the biggest insult to say one talented young player '' You will be another Dementieva '' :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Well...being hard-working doesn't mean someone's talented...or something. But maybe that's just my opinion. I agree with StarNight, Wozniacki is super defensive player...almost no offensive skills. I really hope she won't win GS...at least not yet...'cause it would really show how weak WTA is right now.

• she can still improve a lot, I'm sure one day she'll beat Sharapova in GS :teach: :super:

she already did i think. last year USO? or Australian open this year ,one of them, she beat her in 4th round i think....
    there's nothing wrong with being defensive, there are lots of great players that prefer to defend than attack but Caro is just waaay one dimensional. i mean Clijsters or Jankovic aren't super offensive they usually stay on the base line but at least they score some winners and not only when your opponent is so out of breath and simply can't run anymore and you hit easy winner in the open court :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• mateo

Last year Sharapova faced with lots of problems like every time she does :lol: Masha could dominate the WTA if she was healthy all time but she always had diffrent kind of problems but now she looks quite good and her results are apparent.Cibulkova beated Caro 2-1 after that day Sharapova crushed Cibulkova 6-1 6-1 the score would not change if Masha would face with Caro and i think Clijsters and Jankovic are diffrent than Wozniacki.They know the time when they must start to attack but Wozniacki always try to stay at rally and waiting her opponents errors (A way of tennis but not so successful IMO :D )I have never witnessed that she does very special strokes :sleeping: Between Jankovic doesn't have a GS too that you compare her.

• We have first two semifinalists:
    Novak Djokovic (SRB) - Bernard Tomic (AUS) 6-2 3-6 6-3 7-5
    and
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - Roger Federer (SUI) 3-6 6-7 6-4 6-4 6-4

• other results:
    Andy Murray (GBR) - Feliciano Lopez (ESP) 6-3 6-4 6-4
    Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Mardy Fish (USA) 6-3 6-3 5-7 6-4
    so the Semifinalists are:
    Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal

Tomorrow Women's Semifinals:
    Centre Court from 13.00 AM (BST)
    Victoria Azarenka (BLR) - Petra Kvitova (CZE)
    Maria Sharapova (RUS) - Sabine Lisicki (GER)

• Come on Masha, Come on Petra :cup:
    Come on Jo, Come on Rafa! :super:

• Kvitova 2-1 Azarenka Kvitova was just amazing today she is playing like winner machine but really unstable she falls from game in 2nd sets (2 days ago vs Pironkova and today vs Azarenka),but she woke up in 3rd set and Vika did nothing in those moments.I really wonder that what Masha will do against Petra if she beats Sabine today.Sharapova-Kvitova final match will be amazing tomorrow (Hope Masha will win today :lol: )