World Tennis

• 2016 Australian Open Semi-Finals:

Serena Williams - Agnieszka Radwanska

Angelique Kerber - Johanna Konta

• 2016 Australian Open Semi-Finals:

Serena Williams - Agnieszka Radwanska 60 64

Angelique Kerber - Johanna Konta 75 62

• The worst slam winner ever. She was very lucky Serena played one of her worst match ever, even worse than the 2015 US Open semifinal against Roberta Vinci.
    Serena lost the match by herself. She simply lost her mind and collected mistakes over mistakes. The other one was so weak that she still had to play 3 sets against one of the worst Serena ever.
    Kerber's game running, running, running. Disgusting. She is a female Nadal. :down:

• The worst slam winner ever. She was very lucky Serena played one of her worst match ever, even worse than the 2015 US Open semifinal against Roberta Vinci.
    Serena lost the match by herself. She simply lost her mind and collected mistakes over mistakes. The other one was so weak that she still had to play 3 sets against one of the worst Serena ever.
    Kerber's game running, running, running. Disgusting. She is a female Nadal. :down:

Kerber is very strong actual. Her 3rd Final / 2 Tournaments in the season. Vs. Azarenka in 2nd set She was losing 2-5 0-40, then 4-5 15-40 and won match 7-5.

But from other way stats say- Kerber 13 errors, Serena 46...

• Serena ones again proved that when there's no serve she's nothing. She has absolutely no technical skills to play volleys, when she has to move she'll make dozens mistakes from the back court. She relies solely on her physical power and it's pretty obvious how she maintains that power at the age of 34... So such a relief to see ladies who actually play tennis winning. Bravo Angilique!!! :super:

• Kerber is very strong actual. Her 3rd Final / 2 Tournaments in the season. Vs. Azarenka in 2nd set She was losing 2-5 0-40, then 4-5 15-40 and won match 7-5.

But from other way stats say- Kerber 13 errors, Serena 46...

No, she isn't. She just waits for her opponents to take a risk and make a mistake. That's all. Serena was attacking the whole time and it worked about 25% of the times. That's why she lost. Kerber just stayed in the matche and tried to make rallies longer, waiting for Serena's mistakes. And it worked. That's how Nadal always defeated Federer. One played tennis, the other didn't, just waited for the other to kill himself. Anyway it's Serena's fault: she could win this match just playing regular. She was outstanding against Sharapova and Radwanska. Today she was a mess. Remember this words: only Serena can beat Serena.

• Serena ones again proved that when there's no serve she's nothing. She has absolutely no technical skills to play volleys, when she has to move she'll make dozens mistakes from the back court. She relies solely on her physical power and it's pretty obvious how she maintains that power at the age of 34... So such a relief to see ladies who actually play tennis winning. Bravo Angilique!!! :super:

What? Did you see the match. The moment she stopped playing with power and used more her brain she simply crashed Kerber in the second set. And she's an excellent player close to the net. She won so many double titles... Simply she played one of her worst match in the last 6/7 years. 40+ mistakes. And she still brought the match to the third set against a player who didn't make more than 4/5 mistakes each set. Let's be honest, there are few real tennis players left and Serena is the best. The others just play another sport where you have to not make mistakes instead of making points.

I dislike Sharapova. I kinda hate her. But she is one of the few players who try to kill the ball. Kerber doesn't any of this. She plays another sport, just like Nadal, Ferrer, Errani and other terrible players...

• We will never agreecos you kinda hate Sharapova and I kinda hate Serena. I'm watching her for 20 years and never seen her excelent at the net. Today was like anyday. Yes, they've won alot doubles with her sister, but I've seen them doing it - it has nothing to do with skill. They both have men's serve and at any given opportunity they would hit straight into opponents trying to intimidate them. And it works. Serena is two times bigger more mascular than any female on tour. For me it looks unnatural and the only reason she's so strong - she uses men's hormones. For obvious reasons she'll never get caught. So for me Serena is all about testosterone, primal screams and threatening to put the ball inside judge's throat. The day she'll retire will finally mean that real tennis will return to ladies tour.
    The only thing I'll agree with you - I don't like the way Sharapova plays either, she doesn't use her mind. Yes, she's trying to kill the ball but sometimes you gotta have variety. I like the way Justine Henin was playing - she had skills and was thinking all the time.
    And about Kerber? Have you seen her game against Azarenko? You really don't enjoy that kind of tennis?

• We will never agreecos you kinda hate Sharapova and I kinda hate Serena. I'm watching her for 20 years and never seen her excelent at the net. Today was like anyday. Yes, they've won alot doubles with her sister, but I've seen them doing it - it has nothing to do with skill. They both have men's serve and at any given opportunity they would hit straight into opponents trying to intimidate them. And it works. Serena is two times bigger more mascular than any female on tour. For me it looks unnatural and the only reason she's so strong - she uses men's hormones. For obvious reasons she'll never get caught. So for me Serena is all about testosterone, primal screams and threatening to put the ball inside judge's throat. The day she'll retire will finally mean that real tennis will return to ladies tour.
    The only thing I'll agree with you - I don't like the way Sharapova plays either, she doesn't use her mind. Yes, she's trying to kill the ball but sometimes you gotta have variety. I like the way Justine Henin was playing - she had skills and was thinking all the time.
    And about Kerber? Have you seen her game against Azarenko? You really don't enjoy that kind of tennis?

:what: Testosterone :aww:

Radwanska is twice smaller than most of her opponents, but still crushes them all. What are we talking about? I don't like her game anyway. It's almost the same of Kerber's, but with more brain and tactics, less instinct; basically she always makes the right choice, waiting for the opponent to lose her mind and make the mistake. Size means a lot, not everything. Sharapova is taller than Serena. She has larger shoulders. She has power. So? She has control of what she does. What is wrong? She can hit hard and chose where the ball has to land. This is playing tennis with power and technical skills.

I like Henin too. She is smaller than Kerber, but she still used to win the games, not waiting the opponent to lose it by herself. She played to kill the ball and win the point.

About Kerber's game against Azerenka, IMHO a good shaped Azarenka (and she is slowly coming back to her top shape, she was great compared to lest tournaments) would have won the match easily, simply because she is a tennis player, not someone who tries not to lose the point. She hits hard. She's classy. And she will be soon the one and only opponent for Serena, like she was befose her injury.

Let's be honest. Kerber should consider herself as the luckiest person in this world for today. 10 years ago, when there were players like Henin, Mauresmo, Clijsters and so on she would be gone after third round at best. Waiting for Azarenka's return, the only consistent player is Serena. One against the world. Once she's out, everyone can win everything.

• Ok, we just like different kind of tennis. I don't watch men's game because dominated by serve and the average rally lasts for 1,5 shots. This is boring for me. And Serena's game is boring for me. I don't want women to play like that.
    Kerber blew Azarenko away with winners in the quartelfinal. She's better technical and tactical players. Yes, Azarenko will win then she'll be in form but it will be about physical power not about tennis skills. Btw, Azarenko doesn't kill the way, she outlasts the opponents, she just hits long and hard but doesn't try to score the winner. Why don't you dislike her?
    Yes, 10 years ago tennis had so much more personalities ans great players and they were different. Serena wasn't winning 3 grand slams per year, only serve was not enough back then.

• Meanwhile Djokovic won his 11th slam title and 6th Australian Open. 6-1, 7-5, 7-6 over Murray.

Nole plyed well the first 2 sets, from the third both players played so so. Nole basically won without first service, but Murray was all about service and defence.

Nole is amazing. He plays, runs, keeps the ball alive and the moment you give him a chance he takes it and kills the ball.