World Tennis

• Azarenka... ;( It's so sad... Kvitova beat her again in this year. Petra was played very, very good in first service, especially.
    But Kvitova is in the best shape, I guess EVER.

This is not the time of Azarenka.

• Azarenka... ;( It's so sad... Kvitova beat her again in this year. Petra was played very, very good in first service, especially.
    But Kvitova is in the best shape, I guess EVER.

This is not the time of Azarenka.

she played great it's true, it wasn't Vika's day unfortunetely ;( but I know she has a great future, and she'll soon win her first GS. Go Vika, US Open is waitin' for you ! :super: :thumbsup:

• she played great it's true, it wasn't Vika's day unfortunetely ;( but I know she has a great future, and she'll soon win her first GS. Go Vika, US Open is waitin' for you ! :super: :thumbsup:

Yes, it's possible, beacuse the most tournaments which Azarenka won are playing on hard surface, such as the US Open, exactly. She like this surface ;-)

• Bravo Petra! Great performance! Vika seemed to be not herself today, but she reached semifinal, which is her best result in GS.
    Now it's Sharapova-Lisicki. It's really close so far 4:4 and Sabine's serving now. I like them both a lot, but because I support Maria since Wimbledon '05, I'm definitely cheering for her :)

• Maria started really slowly, but now she seems to get back to her rythym. Totally opposite to Sabine, lots of unforced errors from her side. Come on girl, we want a nice, full of winners match ;)
    Now it's 2:0 for Maria, second set.

• Real Masha started to play after 0-3 and now she is going to reach to Final.The Final will great between Petra and Masha i guess (Right handed smasher against Left handed one) :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maria's service is a disaster!! :white:

Omg yeah...it's a total disaster. Serve has always been one of her strongest points, but now it's the worst element of her game. Luckily everything else works pretty well. Now she has 2 match points, come on Masha! :super:

• Omg yeah...it's a total disaster. Serve has always been one of her strongest points, but now it's the worst element of her game. Luckily everything else works pretty well. Now she has 2 match points, come on Masha! :super:

12 double faults :white: but she won :lol:
    so the final: Petra Kvitova vs Maria Sharapova

• Yeah, nice final ;) It's gonna be very agressive final, since they're both very offensive players. I hope Maria will somehow reduce this enourmous amount of double faults, 'cause it's just painful to watch. It's gonna be very hard against Petra, but I believe Maria is able to take the title again, but please, Masha...do something with your serve, for god's sake! :lol:

• Oh, Mary... I have the same idea to... set Azarenka on my avatar! ;-)))

you can do it too ;) :drink:

Maria will has big problems against Kvitova if her service will work like today. She has to change it !

• sharapova will winnnn oh ai ai oh ai ai :lol: :lol: :lol: