World Tennis

• she's stable and gathers points regularly, that's it :D after 3 and half years we finally had change in ranking

It's like playing volleyball: she is the team which takes point just because the opponent misses serves and spikes out or into the net, while all she can do is keeping the ball alive. Never a winner, never a mistake. This is disgusting. Hopefully this won't last so long. When she won't be able to run all along, she will follow Nadal's steps losing by everyone.

Serena was in very bad conditions against Halep already. I knew it was very hard for her to win this tournament. Eventually I'm not so disapponted. She did her best, considering she played 2 days in a row injured, while her opponent had an easy game in the QFs and was well rested for the semifinal.

I don't know Pliskova very well. She looks all about service, but she has nice moments, she plays very deep looking for the lines. I like it. Wish her the best for the final.

• well, so it's all the same with tennis players with Polish origins: Radwańska, Wozniacki, now Kerber :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• well, so it's all the same with tennis players with Polish origins: Radwańska, Wozniacki, now Kerber :whistle:

I don't see Radwanska so terrible. She is rather defensive player, yes, but there's always an idea hidden behind her game, her choices. It's not all about running. Yes, Wozniacki was terrible and Kerber is even worse. :down:

I hope Muguruza can find her best tennis again. She's the only one worth seeing beside the Williams and few more ladies.

The level is so low lately even Sharapova could come back and win few slams in the future. :S

• maybe Radwańska is not so terrible, but she wasn't no. 1 and she didn't win any Grand Slam (neither Wozniacki did :D ), when someone hits strong and does it regularly, then Radwańska is just too weak - running, cleverness, tricks and agility won't help... some players like Wiliams sisters, Azarenka, Kuznetsova are/were just out of her reach, however she sometimes lost stupidly in first rounds :whistle: many people in Poland critice her for her performances in Olympic Games...

on the other hand Radwańska is in Top 15 since 2008 :!: any other player is there from 8 years ?(

• she is the team which takes point just because the opponent misses serves and spikes out or into the net, while all she can do is keeping the ball alive. Never a winner, never a mistake.

• so, probably Jankovic was even worse as No.1 :whistle:

• so, probably Jankovic was even worse as No.1 :whistle:

No way! Kerber is the worst ever. Wozniacki follows her. Maybe JJ is the third. :lol:

The fact that players like Dementieva and Kuznetsova, f.e., have never been number 1 makes me so sad. :(

• Wozniacki was the most pathetic world number 1 in history, all she could do was moonballing every hard shot of her opponent and wait for an error. Not a fan of Kerber but she earns her points, instead of waiting for mistakes.

• I agree with Kusnetsova but Dementieva :wall: with that embarassing serve and psychical lability, please never ever :whistle:

• Another pathetic page for women's tennis. Pliskova lost US Open final. I can't actually say Kerber won because she did nothing to win, as usual; Pliskova scored all along in her place.

Kerber's panic when Pliskova suddenly stopped making mistakes and killed every single ball was PRIZELESS.

Pity the czech was exhausted in the end of the match and couldn't play at all. She was on her knees between every point. I lost the count how many silly mistakes she made since the 3-1 in her favor. Smashes into the net. Forehands out. Even her backhand stopped working.

For once Kerber has more the 10 winners in her games. Pliskova basically refused to run from a corner to another (she's very tall and slow, I can get it), letting the opponent score.

Even Nadal looked better than Kerber. She's simply nothing. The moment she tried to be aggressive? Mistakes. :rolll:

• Two marvelous players played an amizing final. Wawrinka won in 4 sets. Djokovic wasted so many opportunities to break that I lost the count. On the oher side Wawrinka (almost) never missed the chance. The swiss played so hard, bravely, deep (he found the line all along). Just amazing. Djokovic on his side had another weak night at service, which made everything more difficult. It was a very enjoyable match. Congratulations Stan!

What a strange feeling when 2 of your favourites meet in a final. :cheesy:

• Her left hand is injured, the question is how seriously ;( a man stole around 5000 USD

• update: Petra underwent a surgery, recovery will take around 6 weeks and then she will be rehabilitated for at least 3 months :(

• after surgery, doctor talked about bright prospects for her, claiming that it shouldn't ruin and break her career :roll:

• Yesterday- Ana Ivanovic has retired from pro tennis..

Today- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian engagement..