World Tennis

• 03:29- 'She just cannot see in a damn glasses anything' :lol: Oh Vika, Vika :roll:

but she was right, this women really didn't see lots of right balls. :D

this Miami's final was great !!

• @Thanks Ojla.Nice video :D I liked argument with referee of her. :thumbsup:

No problemo, amigo! :rolll: Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Vika, but I must admit that I never get bored while watching her matches :D She's always fun to watch :lol: Natural born showman :rolll:

• and btw. Schiavone also make funny tunes

Schiavo's grunts reminds me of karate a little bit :lol:
    Btw, I love the way Petra screams 'Come on' or whatever she screams after great point :D

• dont forget about Larcher de Brito and her grunting :lol: :lol: like shooted dog!! and there is also funny video - final wimbledon Seles and Graf, where Seles had to be quite because her SF and QF opponents complained about her grunting

• Schiavo's grunts reminds me of karate a little bit :lol:
    Btw, I love the way Petra screams 'Come on' or whatever she screams after great point :D

Schiavone : a - hyyyy, a - hyyyy, a - hyyy...

• Schiavo's grunts reminds me of karate a little bit :lol:

is that Come on?? :D i always thought she just barks around to annoy her opponent :Dit' horrible sound she makes :D
    but the worst is Bartoli and Safina- one makes sound like a freaking donkey and other dying pig...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• is that Come on?? :D i always thought she just barks around to annoy her opponent :Dit' horrible sound she makes :D
    but the worst is Bartoli and Safina- one makes sound like a freaking donkey and other dying pig...

Oh, I have no clue what the hell she screams! :D lol Usually players scream something like: 'Come on', 'Ajde', 'Idemo' or whatever, but in her case I really don't understand what the hell is that :D I was just wondering :whistle: But anyway...I find it kinda funny and cute :lol:
    Safina :rolll: :rolll: Yes, I see it that way as well! :D

• Kvitova winning wimbeldon means that Vika only loses to the champion
    she lost to Maria in Rome, to Na in the FO..... and to Petra in Wimbeldon.

i think a lot of you have seen this video of Vika in doha 2009
    look at the chair umpire Kader Noni he was like "are you done?!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8DnNCkGPg&feature=related

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI22ZDn6K4Y
    Larcher de Brito vs. Schiavone , iiiiiiihhhh vs. a-hy, a-hy :P