World Tennis

• commentator said "this is rafael's 5th defeat to djokovic in this season"

• He totally diserved this title !! He was in great shape, it was not Rafa's tournament this year, he was weaker in final. Bravo Nole again ! :flower:

• I was scared, beacuse Rafa's wanted to back in this match. Tiebreak will be like lottery. Everything could happen, then...

But Djoko is the best player in this year, and it doesn't matter, that he will be a winner of US Open. Hehe, I hope, that he will ;-)

• Nole won...oh well. Congrats to him for a great tournament, definitely deserved win today. He was a lot more consistent and solid than his opponent...Rafa ;( Not this time my monkey man.

• first time I want Nadal to win and he lost...next time i cant cross fingers for him because he will lose :P

• In the Junior's category won Ashleigh Barty no 12 seeded from Australia and Luke Saville no 16 seeded from.. Australia too. Australian Double.

• Alisa Klejbanova has Cancer..

Yeah, I heard that. That's really terrible, such a young, solid player already faces such a difficult obstacle. I keep my fingers crossed for her!

• Agnieszka Radwanska won her 5th Single Title at Mercury Insurance Open in San Diego, she won the match against Vera Zvonareva 6:3; 6:4

today starts Rogers Cup in Toronto

• Agnieszka Radwanska won her 5th Single Title at Mercury Insurance Open in San Diego, she won the match against Vera Zvonareva 6:3; 6:4

today starts Rogers Cup in Toronto

Finally! After 3 years break :roll: Better late than never! Good luck Agnieszka in the upcoming tournaments! Waiting for more titles!

• Finally! After 3 years break :roll: Better late than never! Good luck Agnieszka in the upcoming tournaments! Waiting for more titles!

sisters now have break from father yes? so and already it looks they have started to play very well :)