World Tennis

• sisters now have break from father yes? so and already it looks they have started to play very well :)

Yes, Tomasz Wiktorowski is Agnieszka's coach now...I dunno how long it will be like that, but it's visible that they understand each other very well and San Diego title proves it :D

• Yes, Tomasz Wiktorowski is Agnieszka's coach now...I dunno how long it will be like that, but it's visible that they understand each other very well and San Diego title proves it :D

so I think that after this weak Robert R. will be their coach never more :)

• Caroline Wozniacki lost her match with Roberta Vinci in SECOND round of Rogers Cup in Toronto!
    It's important to say, that Caroline, in second set won 5-1, the end of the set - 5-7.

Something wrong with our number 1.?

• It was very bad match by her, but I think there's no any serious problem with her, she had a break and she's not a machine, she can't win everything. I'm sure she'll be ready for the next tournament ;)

• Well, you know, from number 1. in World Ranking people require something more.

With Djokovic is, or was bad, too. He's playing with Davydenko now, he started terribly, but from 1-4 for Nikolay to 7-5... Everything is OK now, I guess. But I was really scared... 8|

• I watched the this match on TV. Caroline had her chances to win both sets but she did not take advantage of them. She really needs to do something about that. :(

btw I bought 2 tickets for WTA Istanbul Championship ! :) :dance6:

cant wait to see her on court :dance4:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Agnieszka Radwanska won her 5th Single Title at Mercury Insurance Open in San Diego, she won the match against Vera Zvonareva 6:3; 6:4

Yes. Finally, at last... :whistling: I hope we won't have to wait so long for another triumph in WTA tournament.
    About Radwański: maybe the relations between him and Agnieszka weren't good lately, but don't forget that he is the one who thaught her how to play tennis. She owes him much.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• not only Caro had a bad day but also Nadal, he lost with Ivan Dodig 6:1; 6:7 (5:7); 6:7(5:7)

• Nadal :lol: :lol:
    Sorry, but it was really funny match, he thought, that after easy win in first set, in second will be the same situation. Fail!

• Sharapova is also out of the tournament, she lost with Galina Voskoboeva 3:6; 5:7.
    Radwanska is in quarterfinal, she won again with Zvonareva 6:4; 7:6(7:4) next match she will play against Andrea Petkovic.

• Radwanska is in quarterfinal, she won again with Zvonareva 6:4; 7:6(7:4) next match she will play against Andrea Petkovic.

Also again against Petković :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Radwanska in semifinal. She won with Andrea Petkovic 6:4; 6:3 and she will play with Samantha Stosur in 1/2.
    Victoria Azarenka will also play in semifinal, she defeated Galina Vaskoboeva 6:1; 6:2 and she will play with the winner of the match between Serena Williams - Lucie Safarova.

• Vicky Azarenka won easily against Vaskoboeva 6-1 and 6-2 :super:

I think Serena and Stosur will play the final in Rogers Cup maybe Azarenka :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"