World Tennis

• Rogers Cup in Toronto: Samantha Stosur in the final after won match with Agnieszka Radwanska - 6-2, 5-7, 6-2.
    Nice match in performance of both players. Terrible beginning of Agnieszka, nice second set. She's very tired. I wonder, that she will play in Cincinnati.

• Rogers Cup in Toronto: Samantha Stosur in the final after won match with Agnieszka Radwanska - 6-2, 5-7, 6-2.
    Nice match in performance of both players. Terrible beginning of Agnieszka, nice second set. She's very tired. I wonder, that she will play in Cincinnati.

exactly ! agree ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think Djoko will win this time :thumbsup:
    but Azarenka has so stupid draw, it is highly probable that she'll play with S.Williams in 3rd round :down:

• Ooooh, poor Vica :down:
    If we talk about Djoko - I'm a little worry about him. Did you saw last final in Cincinnati? Veeery hard for him.
    But - he talked, that with his arm was something wrong... Or maybe he just didn't want to lose...

• I saw. I think both theories can be true.
    But now Grand Slam tournament is coming, I think he'll definitely be prepared better than in Cincy and will play much better of course. Last GS this year so I'm sure he'll be in his best shape.

• It's good, that Aga Radwanska has nice draw to 4th round(in last year, if I remember, she lost in second), in QF she can play with Kvitova, but Petra is not in her the best shape.
    Thank God, that she won't play with Cetkovska :D

The easiest draw, I guess, has Sharapova. Lisicki can lose in second round with Venus Williams, I wonder about her shape. Because with Serena is great.

Rafael Nadal has easy draw, too, Golubev, Mahut, Ljubicic, Melzer, Youzhny... But in the last tournaments he had veery hard matches with players like these, so everything can happen.
    Federer can play with Tsonga in 4th round or QF, I don't know.

I can't wait.

• It's good, that Aga Radwanska has nice draw to 4th round

In the first round she will face her younger sister Urszula :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wimbledon champion :white:
    shame :P

Petra lost or what??? :white: :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• yes she lost :D 7-6(3) 6-3 with a player from Romania

BLAH :down: :down: :down: Anyway i got Sharapova and Li to support :D Masha deserves this tittle :super:

• Serena Williams will win everything :thumbdown:

I don't think that her huge @ss won't let it :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Serena Williams will win everything :thumbdown:

Except the beauty contest ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D