World Tennis

• seems like Agnieszka was too happy after her win :D
    hope that wont happen to Maria against Jelena either :lol:

• so the semi-finals are:

Sharapova v/s Jankovich and Ivanovich v/s Hantuhova

Sharapova agains Ivanovich will be a good final. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Anyway. Very good tournament by Radwańska, but she was only player in 1/4 who is not in top ten in WTA.

Last night Hantuchova was just better ( I watched it live, so now I have my eyes on matches :cursing: :lol: ), but Agnieszka is going to become a real power in this sport in next years.

Oh, and I'm glad that sisters Williams are out :drink:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• waaaaaaah what a damn match between Hantuchova and Ivanovic... Thats typical womens tennis... :D
    Ivanovic coming back after losing the first set 0:6 ( :what: ). well, mainly because Hantuchova sucked mentally later on.
    That was not nice to look at, but im happy that Ivanovic won in the end.

I think Sharapova will win her 3rd Grand Slam. She plays constantly and concentrated... But it will depend on the nerves anyway :roll:

• DJOKOVIC!!! Haha, the boy is amazing. He is going to grab his first Grand Slam. 3x0 on Federer. This is going to be his year. :D

I hope Sharapova wins, I want to see her on shape once again. I think her chances are pretty big.

• Tsonga is amazing 8)

it's gonna be an interesting final also women's

I hope Tsonga to win the final. Still the best in the world is Roger Federer, despite this loss he will return better and will win the only tournament that he hadn't win - Rolan Garos.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• damn... i´ll miss the final tonight... i have to work till 6am :(
    hopefully they will play so long that ill be able to see some of the match anyway ehehe

So, tonight is the women final, right?

• Maria Sharapova had won Austrelian Open. :drink:

• Oh my! That's amazing. This kid is just great. Great player, great character! I think he is better than Nadal, much more well rounded - Nadal is just a good player when not playing in his favourite floor - and he has a great future ahead. I am betting him for number two in the world.

As for the match per see, it was not great, and Djokovic played far below what he is capable of - first set he was horrible -, but that is to be expected for a Grand Slam final. I really wasn't impressed by Tsonga, but he is quite young and a final is always a tense game, so I am sure I didn't see his best.

One champion, one finalist and an injuried semi-finalist. How is that for a 10 million people? A Serbian friend of mine always say that if Serbia was as big as Russia is, they would had conquered the whole world by now. Can't say he is wrong. :D

Great weekend.

• A Serbian friend of mine always say that if Serbia was as big as Russia is, they would had conquered the whole world by now. Can't say he is wrong. :D

He's deffinitely wrong. I wanted Tsonga to win, but that's tennis. Djokovich is good but I think he's not better than Rafa. Nadal is simply an amazing player, and Roger Federer is the best tennis player in the world. Soon Roger and Rafa will rule again, don't doubt in that.

• He's deffinitely wrong. I wanted Tsonga to win, but that's tennis. Djokovich is good but I think he's not better than Rafa. Nadal is simply an amazing player, and Roger Federer is the best tennis player in the world. Soon Roger and Rafa will rule again, don't doubt in that.

how can you say he is "definitely" wrong.
    Look at their success, its not deniable that they have incredible sportsmen in such a little country. And they definitely deserve all this success.
    And Rafael Nadal? Im not impressed by him.
    He is a great player, but i dont see him as THE BEST PLAYER in the world. Djokovich can fill Federes place though.

Anyway, i dont like Djokovich, cos he seems kinda arrogant to me but he is a great sportsman and we have to judge just the success of him cos we have no idea how he is in real.
    and as a tennisplayer he is GREAT :thumbup:

• Who knows how he's in real?? Of course we judge by his behaviour on the court. Rafa Nadal is deffinitely better than Djokovich and he proved it many times, if it's not enough for you, be sure that on clay on Roland Garos he will did it again. As for Djokovich replacing Federer it could be, but for now Federer is the best.