World Tennis

• Bartek

^^ Eczacıbaşı has the most talented Turkish Setter in roster who is playing in Senior NT right now so you don't have to worry :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Asuman Karakoyun :super: aka Neville Longbottom :lol:
    but Elif, I believe in you too ! :D :lol:

Agnieszka Radwanska won with Ula Radwanska 6:2; 6:3

• Kvitova lost... Hmm, honestly? I knew it. She can't play on hard courts, although, she won 3 tournaments from WTA Tour in her career.. We could see it in US Open Series.
    Sharapova was close to defeat, but she always start bad and the end is amazing.

• today Wozniacki will play with Llagostera Vives on Artur Ashe court after Azarenka - Larsson,
    I'm curious how she'll play, I couldn't watch New Haven unfortunetely

• StarNight

^^ Ok.. I will not be worry.. but I hope.. that Trio Tom-Sokolova-Kim will let Eczacibasi to get more than 17 points in one set :lol:

• today Wozniacki will play with Llagostera Vives on Artur Ashe court after Azarenka - Larsson,
    I'm curious how she'll play, I couldn't watch New Haven unfortunetely

Recently she has played better, than last tournaments in USA. She won the tournament, in final she won with Petra Cetkovska (Radwańska lost with Cetkovska in Wimbledon and in New Haven).

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• StarNight

^^ Ok.. I will not be worry.. but I hope.. that Trio Tom-Sokolova-Kim will let Eczacibasi to get more than 17 points in one set :lol:

Suddenly I remembered your prediction about Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-VGSTT match(semi final of CL). :whistle: ;) Do you remember too? I think it was similar to that. But the result..was veeerryyy different :lol: :lol: :lol:

• StarNight

Don't forget the libero is Nihan in Fenerbahce (Who can do 8 reception errors in one match easily ^^ ) Well if Nihan transforms to Sano or Fabi yea Eczaci will not get 17 pts each set even Darnel,Poljak and Usic :lol:

Sorry for Off-Topic but its Bartek he doesn't give up :lol: Good Luck Masha :D

• Don't forget the libero is Nihan in Fenerbahce (Who can do 8 reception errors in one match easily ^^ ) Well if Nihan transforms to Sano or Fabi yea Eczaci will not get 17 pts each set even Darnel,Poljak and Usic :lol:

Sorry for Off-Topic but its Bartek he doesn't give up :lol: Good Luck Masha :D

It's not Bartek fault it Your dogged Character :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Suddenly I remembered your prediction about Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-VGSTT match(semi final of CL). :whistle: ;) Do you remember too? I think it was similar to that. But the result..was veeerryyy different :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fenerbahce lost because Skowronska played there :lol: :lol: :lol: Now will be Green Light :P

• Oh wow, Na Li lost... Holy crap, what's wrong with these Grand Slams champions?
    Djokovic crushed Niland - 6:0, 5:1 and Niland retired. I was very suprise of his infirmity, really. Djoko played like with 10 years old boy :)
    Verdasco, what a beautiful come back after lost first set. I thought, that he will lose this match.
    Ooo, Hantuchova lost, too. And Tamira Paszek. What a tournament :D

• Stars are fallen :down: Sharapova & Bartoli :super:

• Azarenka and Wozniacki :super:
    but 3rd round is getting closer and closer and Vika will have to play against Serena ;(

• Bartoli also lost, with Christina McHale 7:6(2) 6:2, Venus Wiliams gives up match with Sabine Lisicki due to illness.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• A. Radwańska's out. She lost to A. Kerber 3:6, 6:4, 3:6 :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Cristina McHale suprised me so much. I don't like Bartoli(not because of her behavior on court), so I was happy of American's favorite.
    But I'm reaaaaally disappointed of Radwanska. She lost in second round AGAIN. I don't wanna say, that her victory in Carlsbad was just lucky accident, but it looks like that now. I hoped, that she is in her the best shape now. I was wrong, I guess. AND I DON'T wanna say, that her dad was not the reason for her poor play. It's really sad, when you think, that everything will be OK, and then...

• Radwańska :wall: Everytime when I expect from her a good result, it all ends up as always... :down: