World Tennis

• In Boys' Junior Category is 1 Boy from the Czech Republic with no 1 and 3 ! Boys from Great Britain.
    In Girls' Junior Category 2 Americans, 1 from France with no 1 and 1 from Australia with no 3.

• Oh no ! what happened to Federer ?

He leads 2-0 in sets and 5-3 in the final set, he lost to match :white:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Djokovic - Federer 6:7 (7:9); 4:6; 6:3; 6:2; 7:5
    Nole :obey: :super:

Fed :mad: Wtf is going on?! What happened to him? He had this match in his handsss!!!

• Fed :mad: Wtf is going on?! What happened to him? He had this match in his handsss!!!

Djokovic's return of serve at 5-3 40-15 was the key. Actually, not the return but his reaction afterwards when he spread his hands victoriously to the crowd. Fed has everything in his game except heart. It's just that his game consist of technique of shots and he plays good when he's calm(as calm he can be in such a tense match). And when such critical moments come, he gets frustrated, starts hitting the ball with the frames and not putting first serves. You remember after 40-15 he didn't put a single first serve until the end. When someone challenges him, it's very hard for him to win. that's why he has such problems with Rafa. It's a shame really, cause he has the best game of all.
    Novak's game, on the other side, is built on emotions. He often struggles when the match is "quiet" or in bad weather conditions(hot temperatures for ex.) but somehow gets back in the match boosted by the crowd. And, if you watched yesterday's game, you remember in the fifth set before Fed broke his serve that the crowd cheered for Federer and that made Nole play horribly in the last games until 5-3 40-15. Then he got angry at the crowd and made that return of serve. With his reaction he turn the crowd for himself and the match was won. Fed was beaten at that moment, he was somewhere else in the next minutes of the game :)

• Djokovic's return of serve at 5-3 40-15 was the key. Actually, not the return but his reaction afterwards when he spread his hands victoriously to the crowd. Fed has everything in his game except heart. It's just that his game consist of technique of shots and he plays good when he's calm(as calm he can be in such a tense match). And when such critical moments come, he gets frustrated, starts hitting the ball with the frames and not putting first serves. You remember after 40-15 he didn't put a single first serve until the end. When someone challenges him, it's very hard for him to win. that's why he has such problems with Rafa. It's a shame really, cause he has the best game of all.
    Novak's game, on the other side, is built on emotions. He often struggles when the match is "quiet" or in bad weather conditions(hot temperatures for ex.) but somehow gets back in the match boosted by the crowd. And, if you watched yesterday's game, you remember in the fifth set before Fed broke his serve that the crowd cheered for Federer and that made Nole play horribly in the last games until 5-3 40-15. Then he got angry at the crowd and made that return of serve. With his reaction he turn the crowd for himself and the match was won. Fed was beaten at that moment, he was somewhere else in the next minutes of the game :)

Thank you so much for this post, 'cause I wasn't able to see this match! Even though I haven't seen it I could imagine how it looked, 'cause that's absolutely right- crowd has really a lot of impact on Nole! It's something really uplifting for this guy and with a little help from their side, he's able to turn the match around! Such a big heart and passion for the game! I seriously love it in this guy, even though I'm more of a Fed fan than Nole's. Such a pity that Roger lost :( It's even more sad to me, 'cause he was so close.
    Now it's gonna be Nadal-Djoković in the final. I'm gonna cheer for Rafa, I hope he'll manage to grab this win on USO again, although it's gonna be really tough against this season's Nole.
    Oh and See defeated Wozniacki in the semifinal- 6:2; 6:4. Good job See! She will face Stosur in the final. Sam won against Kerber in three sets- 6:3; 2:6; 6:2. Go See, for the title!!!!!
    Oh and one more thing, Polish double- Fyrstenberg/Matkowski lost in the final against Metzler/Petzschner 2:6; 2:6. Pretty easy win for Austrian-German double, but anyway it was a great tournament by our players. Thanks a lot!

• I think it would be an easy win for Nole, because Rafa is not so stable as he was in 2008-2010. I won't watch the game, though, everytime Roger loses I'm not in a mood to watch any tennis match from then on. Just like when Bulgaria loses in volleyball competitions :rolll:

So the women's final is:
    vs.

I like Sam, but she hasn't got a chance.

• I think it would be an easy win for Nole, because Rafa is not so stable as he was in 2008-2010. I won't watch the game, though, everytime Roger loses I'm not in a mood to watch any tennis match from then on. Just like when Bulgaria loses in volleyball competitions :rolll:

So the women's final is:
    vs.

I like Sam, but she hasn't got a chance.

Ahah high five :D The same thing is with me! Every tournament without Roger lose its taste to me...
    So you're not gonna watch POL vs BUL today? :D Come on, it has to be better! I love both teams and I expect a good game, maybe it's just a wishful thinking, but I would really love to see a nice equal battle on a good level! Go Poles, go Bulgarians!
    I would like Rafa to win, but knowing the reality, Nole will grab 3rd GS title this year. Stop him Rafa :aww:
    See is just unstoppable since she came back! Sam is a nice girl, but it will be a one-sided match. Good luck See, come back on your place, no.1 spot is waiting for you!

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooole! :obey: :obey: :obey: :cheesy: :heart:
    That was fucking amazing, man! When Federer had matchballs, I started to cry, haha :lol: :lol: Nole knowed, that he will lose, too. And then... That was unbelievable.
    I've never seen a comeback like this in Novak's performance.
    He's very charismatic person, a lot of people can't tolerate his behavior. I love him, this is Nole.
    I hope, that Rafa won't have anything to say in the final.

I feel sorry, a little bit for Federer, because he lost this match. Nole didn't won this match - Federer lost it. He did everything too fast. I know, emotions, I understand.

Serena crushed Wozniacki. Something like Wozniacki is 22. in world ranking, and Serena is first.
    I knew, that Kerber won't play in the final. As I said before - Stosur is like robot, we will have "robot final", because Serena and Samantha are very similar players - play like a man.

• I think this sweet Bear is more thin than Serena :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Serena is really the best ! unfortunaltey both williams sisters are getting older, and tennis is not a sport like volleyball you can play with 35 ! tennis circut will loose a lot of attention or exciting games when both williams sisters retire ! I really hope that serena wins this year again.

• what happened in the beginning of the 2nd set, why did serena get aa warning and why did she flip out ? i believe its a conspiracy against seren at the us open :whistle: :whistle:##

serena to the umpire: "you are outta control " hahaha i luv this biyatch :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Serena got yellow card because She screamed c'mon when action was on and the judge said that it was unfair and might prevent Stosur to do next action.
    It is interesting because Sharapova's loud screams when action is on always prevent Other Players but She never got yellow card.