World Tennis

• Serena got yellow card because She screamed c'mon when action was on and the judge said that it was unfair and might prevent Stosur to do next action.
    It is interesting because Sharapova's loud screams when action is on always prevent Other Players but She never got yellow card.

thank you, i havve seen it now on youtube. i myself play tennis. and i have to say, that there is really a policy against the williams sisters. i cannot believe that sharapova or (theres is another girls who grudges very loud) do not get a warning or a yellow card. but this referee had many problems with williams as i can remember ! sad for serena but she played not her best.

• Do You agree or not with Jugde? I think that Stosur hadn't chance to hold ball in action.

I agree with Eva Asderaki of course. It's hard to say if Stosur could reach this ball but it's forbidden to scream before the end of the action. Serena behaved like a kid :thumbdown:

• Nole is the king of 2011.

It was amazing match - Rafa said, that he's in much better shape than 3 weeks ago, his matches with Murray and Roddick confirmed this. I expected from him much more. Anyway - I'M SOOOO HAPPY OF NOLE! And sad about Roland Garros - because he could win all Grand Slams :(
    So what, I'm happy of the all what he did in this year. He is the best, and I hope, that he will be the best for a long time.

• Poor Nadal

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The semifinal of Davis Cup begins today and the two legs are France vs Espana and Serbia vs Argentina.

Spaniard Armada just gained a two-to-love lead after the first day's matches in which Rafa Nadal and David Ferrer overcame Richard Gasquet and Gilles Simon respectively without losing even one set!

FYI, I am a zealot for sweet Ferru (David Ferrer) and I tried to watch his match. Sadly as always the live streams sucked, whereas I then followed the whole match via audio live commentary of Davis Cup, which is an amazing experience! The two commentators are very passionate and funny! It's a really good choice for fans of Espana try this! (Well, this advice doesn't work for French fans :lol: )

Tomorrow there will be the double match between Fernando Verdasco/Filiciano Lopez(I feel excited when typing their names :D ) vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga/Michael Llorda. It is also a MUST watch, or perhaps a must LISTEN. 8)

Game's still on on the other leg. David Nalbandian of Argentina is leading by one set against Victor Troicki. Afterwards the hottie Juan Martin Del Porto will play!
    (The most popular guy Novak Djokovic may join the team tomorrow.)

• I've heard, that Djokovic won't play in Davis Cup because of injury(we could see on US Open, that he has backache).

BTW, is that mean Martee, that you like Ferrer? It's nice, because I'm not alone :lol: I really like him, too :thumbsup:

• I've heard, that Djokovic won't play in Davis Cup because of injury(we could see on US Open, that he has backache).

BTW, is that mean Martee, that you like Ferrer? It's nice, because I'm not alone :lol: I really like him, too :thumbsup:

Right! Right! Absolutely right!
    David is the reason why I focas on tennis. He is a strong but adorable man!
    Besides Ferru, I also like Nico Almagro, Feli&Fer, Marcel Granollers. Yes, the Spaniard Armada. :dance6:

• Right! Right! Absolutely right!
    David is the reason why I focas on tennis. He is a strong but adorable man!
    Besides Ferru, I also like Nico Almagro, Feli&Fer, Marcel Granollers. Yes, the Spaniard Armada. :dance6:

Where is Nadal? :lol:
    Well, I don't really like the other spanish players.
    I'm a big fan of Djokovic since 2008, after Australian Open(his first won Grand Slam). It was hard to support him, because he was like a "boy to beat" for these stronger players. He was physically weak, you know, he couldn't play the whole matches, because of his poor health. But now he is the best, and I'm so happy, that I can see his as the best.
    Except him, I like Alex Dolgopolov. I love to watch him playing. I love his style(especially service).
    I don't care about the others.
    8)

• Where is Nadal? :lol:
    Well, I don't really like the other spanish players.
    I'm a big fan of Djokovic since 2008, after Australian Open(his first won Grand Slam). It was hard to support him, because he was like a "boy to beat" for these stronger players. He was physically weak, you know, he couldn't play the whole matches, because of his poor health. But now he is the best, and I'm so happy, that I can see his as the best.
    Except him, I like Alex Dolgopolov. I love to watch him playing. I love his style(especially service).
    I don't care about the others.
    8)

Yeah. That's why I'm a weird fan of Espana, I'm not very into Rafa. Actually I'm impressed by the Big Four's (Roger and Andy as well as Nole and Rafa) skills, but I'm not their fan. :)
    I know Alex a lot, because he had a lot cooperation with Nico at the beginning of this season. He ended a runner-up to Nico in Buenos Aires and on the ceremony they exchanged their phone numbers. :whistle: Afterwards they trained together a lot! In the US, Alex finished a double title with somebody in Indian Wells (where Nico played double with Ferru!) before he registered the double with Nico in Miami, however they quit the double for no reasons. In the clay-court season, Alex had very outstanding performance (for example in Nice Open he defeated Ferru semifinal but lose to Nico in final). But after the Wimbledon I heard little about him because his cooperation with Spanish players ended.
    About Alex's serve :lol: . Do you mind if I think it's a little funny?
    This year is Djokovic's year. :obey: As a fan of Spaniard Armada, my only relief is that Nole will have a difficult season next year. But who knows if he would continue dominate ATP?

• Yeah. That's why I'm a weird fan of Espana, I'm not very into Rafa. Actually I'm impressed by the Big Four's (Roger and Andy as well as Nole and Rafa) skills, but I'm not their fan. :)
    I know Alex a lot, because he had a lot cooperation with Nico at the beginning of this season. He ended a runner-up to Nico in Buenos Aires and on the ceremony they exchanged their phone numbers. :whistle: Afterwards they trained together a lot! In the US, Alex finished a double title with somebody in Indian Wells (where Nico played double with Ferru!) before he registered the double with Nico in Miami, however they quit the double for no reasons. In the clay-court season, Alex had very outstanding performance (for example in Nice Open he defeated Ferru semifinal but lose to Nico in final). But after the Wimbledon I heard little about him because his cooperation with Spanish players ended.
    About Alex's serve :lol: . Do you mind if I think it's a little funny?
    This year is Djokovic's year. :obey: As a fan of Spaniard Armada, my only relief is that Nole will have a difficult season next year. But who knows if he would continue dominate ATP?

Alex won in double with Malisee, as I remember. They beat Federer and Wawrinka. Nico and David lost in first round with the winners of doubles US Open 2011. It was like that, I guess.
    Alex's serve is funny, right, because it's so specific, especially the toss of the ball - shorter than the others. But he can make a lot of double faults in service in one match(his first serve is so irregular!), like in match with Djokovic in US Open.
    I think, that Djokovic won't continue his pass. Everyone is talking about that Djoko can win the Golden Grand Slam in next year. I will be happy, if he will do it. But I think, that Federer will win one Grand Slam and Nadal will win something, too. I'm talk about Roger, 'cause everybody's think, that he's on the end of the career. I guess, that it's not true. He can win something in next year, especially, that he is the one, who beat Djokovic in this amazing for him year(RG 2011, semifinal). And of course, this amazing Nole's diet can have side effects. Because sorry, but I don't think, that gluten-free diet is the reason of Djoko great shape. It's something else. He's using doping, like Nadal.

• Ulala, Martee ;) High fiveeee!!!! I'm a huge fan of Spanish players as well! Including Nadal :D I'm also huge supporter of master Fed.
    And Alex Dolgopolov as well :D And Murray bros :D anddd....mmm....I like French playes a lot and :drink:

• Congrats Agnieszka :D I haven't seen the final but I watched the semi with Azarenka and Radwanska played really good tennis, she diserved the victory ;)

• Congrats to Radwanska :flower:

btw Maria Sharapova is injured ;(

Petra Kvitova and Victoria Azarenka have qualified for the prestigious TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships, which will be hosted at the state of the art Sinan Erdem Arena in Istanbul, Turkey. They will join Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova ^^ :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Its healthier to laugh than to cry from the MRI center last night :lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"