World Tennis

• Bartoli out of Moscow due to infection. That means Welcome to Istanbul, Aga :D

• beautiful court ! :D and I like the colours, cause when I was watching matches from Kremlin Cup in Moscow, my eyes couldn't stand it :lol:

• Haven't really seen a green hardcourt since rebound ace. :?: :?: :?:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Wozniacki arrived to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines last night :dance4: :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• WTA Championship:

I'st GROUP: Agnieszka Radwanska, Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki, Viera Zvonarieva;
    II'nd GROUP: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Na Li, Samantha Stosur.

First group is weaker than second. I'm waiting for matches between Petra and Caroline, Aga and Caroline, Vica and Maria.

• Dominika Cibulkova won Kremlin Cup in Moscow, she defeted Kaia Kanepi in final 3:6; 7:6 (7:1); 7:5
    and
    Victoria Azarenka won BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open, in final she won with Monica Niculescu 6:2; 6:2

congratulation Vika, can't wait her performance in Istanbul ! :)

• WTA Championship:

I'st GROUP: Agnieszka Radwanska, Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki, Viera Zvonarieva;
    II'nd GROUP: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Na Li, Samantha Stosur.

First group is weaker than second. I'm waiting for matches between Petra and Caroline, Aga and Caroline, Vica and Maria.

First group seems to be theoretically weaker. Aga is really capable to advance to the next round. She doesn't have a good h2h with Wozniacki and Kvitova, but she's definitely not without a chance, since they don't play as well as they used to. I don't want to underestimate Vera, but Aga really knows how to play against her, and let's hope this time it will be exacty the same. Good luck girl, you're really capable to achieve a nice result here.

Second group is also pretty interesting. Sharapova-Azarenka match seems to be the most interesting. Na is out of shape lately, but let's hope she'll be able to play some nice tennis. Same as Sam. Good matches girls, please.

• Stosur, Kvitova, Wozniacki, Sharapova, Li, Zvonareva and Radwanska are ready to play :lol:

• Agnieszka looks nice :mirror: , I don't know why lots of people say that she's ugly, maybe due to hatred.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And Stosur looks the worst :P her muscles :down:

• Na looks stunning :rose: I don't mean dress, 'cause I don't like it at all, but her face, this hairstyle suits her a lot! Vera looks pretty good as well.

• 1st Day Schedule

Kvitova-Zvonareva
    Wozniacki-Radwanska
    Sharapova-Stosur

The first match will start at 17.00 Local time and after each match end other match will start in 7 minutes.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i wonder how can the hall be full of spectators, Turkey has bad times on the moment, last week Fenerbahces Euroleague basketball match played in front empty hall :(

• 1st Day Schedule

Kvitova-Zvonareva
    Wozniacki-Radwanska
    Sharapova-Stosur

The first match will start at 17.00 Local time and after each match end other match will start in 7 minutes.

do you have whole schedule of the tournament?

• On the official website there's only order of play for tomorrow ;)

• boo @organizatin :P I have tickets for wednesday and friday I hope there'll be some good matches at least I will watch Vika at wednesday for sure as she doesnt have a match tomorrow :D