World Tennis

• i am really interested into play on this court. I played in many courts, hard court, ace bound, gras, indoor, outdoor, bit this seems like to be a little bit slower than the normal ace bound.

• The match was a bit boring but last set is interesting. Kvitova leads 4-2 in the set then 4-4

now 5-4 Kvitova

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Agnieszka won 1st set 7:5 :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wozniacki won 5:7 6:2 6:4 after equal match.
    Now Stosur - Sharapova 6:1 4:4

• Wozniacki - Radwanska, it was very interesting match ! congrats Caro :) she was definitely better in long rallys with Aga

completed result:
    Samantha Stosur - Maria Sharapova 6:1 7:5

and today's order of play:

from 16.00 (CET)
    1. Samantha Stosur vs. Victoria Azarenka
    2. Maria Sharapova vs. Li Na
    3. Caroline Wozniacki vs. Vera Zvonareva

• Oh my God, Wozniacki's tennis is soooo boring :sleeping:
    She can hit these balls all day and all night. The best thing is that not many players have recipe for her play.

• I still can't get this Agnieszka's defeat out of my head. She had a real chance to win it, seriously. She was serving better, she was way more agressive than Wozniacki and basically she was leading the rallies. She really could have pulled through and win it, but unfortunately she started to have some problems with her shoulder, and it was obvious that it was kinda bothering her.
    Can't think of a more passive player than Wozniacki.....Gosh, this win could have opened the doors for the semis for Aga, now it's rather unlikely to happen considering the fact who she's gonna play next. Petra is a real monster, her shots are massive and very deep, plus she's leftie, and she's seems to be in a really good shape again. It's gonna be really hard. But, what can I say? Fight Agnieszka, there is always a chance. Good luck girl.

• Sharapova withdrew from Masters :what:

• Caroline Wozniacki lost with Vera Zvonareva 2:6; 6:4; 3:6

order of play for tomorrow

from 16.00 (CET)
    1. Victoria Azarenka vs. Li Na
    2. Caroline Wozniacki vs. Petra Kvitova
    3. Vera Zvonareva vs. Agnieszka Radwanska

• seriously I waited for the screambattle between Sharapova and Azarenka for weeks now I see she withdraws... No words to say about Sharapova... The sad thing is Azarenka won't even fight against Bartoli. Why should she tire herself for nothing?