World Tennis

• Azarenka! :super:
    Great match by Vica. I'm so happy of her. As I said at one day - Na Li, after Roland Garros didn't show and doesn't showing anything. Kvitova lost some matches, but she's in defenitly nicer shape than Na Li. Go Vica, go!

• Agnieszka lost first set 6:1 against Vera. No fight at all, she seemed resigned. But....now she's fighting brilliantly and leading 5:2 in the second set.

Ojla because You have said- 'The October is so without colours in My life' I have found something pink for U :rolll:

October is without colors in my life? Oh heck, I don't remember this, I must have been drunk or you're lying again, Bartek :P
    My life is always orange-white/orange-black :D
    Now...who the hell is this guy? Not my type at all and what a terrible panties! :D

• Oh I forgot that JastRzembski Fanatic You are :D
    When I will have free time I will find You Man with orange painties ^^

• Radwańska won :cup: 1:6 6:2 7:5 amazing comeback :obey: :obey: :obey:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oh my God, I have no words to describe how much I'm amazed by our girl!!!! That's why I love her so much! She can always win, even when she's in the most difficult situation with a very annoying injury. Aga, you're totally amazing, you rock, girl.
    Now I can't stop thinking about her match vs Wozniacki. She could have really won this, and today he could have been already in the semis!
    Tomorrow she's gonna play Petra. It's gonna be a veeeeeeeery tough match for our girl, Petra is a monster, the strenght and depth of her shots is just incredible, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Agnieszka as always. I think today's match proved that we cannot judge Aga before the match, 'cause she can still pull through and win in a totally amazing way.
    Petra has already qualified for the semis, let's hope tomorrow she will want to save some energy for her semifinal match ;)

• last set was superb and very exciting !!! i love players who have matchballs and cannot turn them to winning points :whistle: :whistle:

i will never forget jana novotna, she really had no strong nerves, especially her match against chanda rubin at roland garros, she is leading 5-0 and 40-15 having matchballs, so guess what happened ? she lost the set and match :what: that was hilarious :offtopic:

so tomorrow will be very exciting as well

• Amazing come back by Radwańska. Great performance in the game except the first set! And she beat Zvonereva 4th time in the row. :D
    Now Agnieszka needs one set against Kvitiva to be in the semis for sure.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Blah, hope, that Wozniacki won't be number 1. in next year, because she's the one of funniest and worse number ones in history. I don't know, WTA should change something in giving points for WTA tournaments, 'cause Wozniacki can play in all tournaments in year and gain a lots of points.
    Zvonarieva is... oh my God, what she did yesterday, it was awful. I'm happy, that Radwanska won this match, but she should be grateful to Vera :whistling:
    Aga must win just one set. I'm don't know what should I expect...

• Blah, hope, that Wozniacki won't be number 1. in next year, because she's the one of funniest and worse number ones in history. I don't know, WTA should change something in giving points for WTA tournaments, 'cause Wozniacki can play in all tournaments in year and gain a lots of points.
    Zvonarieva is... oh my God, what she did yesterday, it was awful. I'm happy, that Radwanska won this match, but she should be grateful to Vera :whistling:
    Aga must win just one set. I'm don't know what should I expect...

i guess we can put wozniacki and safina in one group of not deserving being no 1 :)

• Agnieszka Radwanska is on the "black list" agency to fight against corruption in tennis (TIU). Poles Apart is among the five other Contestants - tells Swedish newspaper "Svenska Dagbladet".

From 5-1 to 6-7 ...

• Semifinals for WTA Champs: Azarenka v Zvonareva and Kvitova v Stosur

I'll be there :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• last set was superb and very exciting !!! i love players who have matchballs and cannot turn them to winning points :whistle: :whistle:

i will never forget jana novotna, she really had no strong nerves, especially her match against chanda rubin at roland garros, she is leading 5-0 and 40-15 having matchballs, so guess what happened ? she lost the set and match :what: that was hilarious :offtopic:

:white: :white: :white: Did Novotna retire to play Tennis after this match? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• :white: :white: :white: Did Novotna retire to play Tennis after this match? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: NO, years later she won Wimbledon, she also was a good double player along with Arantxa Sanchesz Vicario, but later both had an argue and never liked each other since then !

• :lol: :lol: :lol: NO, years later she won Wimbledon, she also was a good double player along with Arantxa Sanchesz Vicario, but later both had an argue and never liked each other since then !

Hard job really.If i were her,i wouldn't concentrate to any match due to think this match :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: