World Tennis

• You will think now in every situation about result 8-25 :rolll:

Want me to remind you the score of Galatasaray MP-UMMC Ekatarinburg match :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hard job really.If i were her,i wouldn't concentrate to any match due to think this match :rolll:

I want to remind you of Lubomira Kurhajcova who was leading Raymond in 1s round of Roland Garros 6-0 and 5-0 and lost the match :lol: and that result completely destroyed her career, if I good remember she never won a match in Wta tournament since that and then retired :lol:

Novotna was also good in doubles with Hingis, then Hingis said about her she is old and slow and find a new partner for doubles - Anna K. :lol:

• I want to remind you of Lubomira Kurhajcova who was leading Raymond in 1s round of Roland Garros 6-0 and 5-0 and lost the match :lol: and that result completely destroyed her career, if I good remember she never won a match in Wta tournament since that and then retired :lol:

Novotna was also good in doubles with Hingis, then Hingis said about her she is old and slow and find a new partner for doubles - Anna K. :lol:

omg !!!! poor girl !!! 6-0 and 5-0. wow, thats really sad for her. hingis, hahaha, we all know her and her match against steffi graf in roland garros. a match that made history

• Azarenka-Zvonareva 6-2/6-3

Well Azarenka won but she was not happy.Probably she still thinks yesterday :rolll:

Ttom

OMG REALLY ?! :white: Seems like she is Mentally my female version :rolll: By the way,what Raymond did at this tournament? With this motivation she had to win Roland Garros :rolll:

• really interesting final tomorrow Azarenka - Kvitova
    will be hard for Vika but i hope she will revange for Wimbledon :D

• Raymond lost in the second round if I good remember.. :lol:
    and also Zvonareva vs. Smashnova, I think that Vera also lead 6-0, 5-1 , lost 2-6 in the third set, but by Vera is nothing impossible :lol: http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2003-08-21/d.php

• How many chances I should give Azarenka in match against Kvitova? 10%? 20%? Maybe 30%?
    Of course, Vica is doing well on this tournament, but Kvitova has BIG potential to be number one for many years. She's showing how tennis should look now. The age of technical tennis is going to end. Now, the most important is strong serve and strong attack. You know, in whole attacks show your power, not necessarily your technique. That's why, for example, Radwanska lost yesterday with Kvitova. Petra killed her by strong. And this left hand... Big positive.
    Of course, Azarenka is really similar player. Maybe, she use more often drop shots. And that's it. We will have tomorrow really strong final. As people's saying - boom-boom-boom.
    Azarenka should be more scary of Kvitova, than Kvitova of Azarenka.

But I believe in VICA.

• Go Petra :box:

• Azarenka won 2nd set 6:4

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Azarenka's forehand was equally terrible to Matthes's serve in :white: :lol:

• Petra Kvitova won Masters! 7:5 4:6 6:3 Congratulations :cup:, at the end of the season she'll be 2nd player in WTA ranking.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game