World Tennis

• You just said it yourself, that Nadal will prove it on clay against Djokovic. But thats not a proof to me, a proof would be a victory of Nadal against Djokovic on another surface. Or a Grandslam title of Nadal at the other 3 Grandslams besides Roland Garros.

Nadal is a great player for sure and he improves on other surfaces but he wont be as strong as on clay. Look, he was training his whole life on clay while others like Federer and Djokovic had to play other surfaces, of course they cant adjust as well as Nadal on this surface.

And about behaviour on court. Nadal is not the most sympathic on court either. Offcourt is a different story of course

• You just said it yourself, that Nadal will prove it on clay against Djokovic. But thats not a proof to me, a proof would be a victory of Nadal against Djokovic on another surface. Or a Grandslam title of Nadal at the other 3 Grandslams besides Roland Garros.

Nadal is a great player for sure and he improves on other surfaces but he wont be as strong as on clay. Look, he was training his whole life on clay while others like Federer and Djokovic had to play other surfaces, of course they cant adjust as well as Nadal on this surface.

And about behaviour on court. Nadal is not the most sympathic on court either. Offcourt is a different story of course

Good for Djokovich, he had won one grand slam, Federer has 12. So, what we are talking about, Nadal, he had played very good against Federer at Wimbledon 2007, and lost 3:2 in an impressive match. Nadal will beat Djokovich in some of the other tournaments not on clay, like Wimbledon or US open. Anyway there are good players, but Nadal is still better.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Afroman,
    im not trying to say that Djokovic is the best player on earth just cos he won this Grandslam. He just proved that his time has come and that he can win a Slam. It is very hard to win a grand slam final if u cant control your emotions (take a look at Ivanovic...)

And im not saying that Nadal is a bad player either. I said he is a great player but not as developed as others on other surfaces maybe.

Anyway, i like that the tennis scene gets more interesting now. Its not just Federer and Nadal anymore.

• I think that anybody who is interested in tennis knew that Djokovich can win Grand Slam even before Australian open. :) He is good but mostly irritating to me.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think that anybody who is interested in tennis knew that Djokovich can win Grand Slam even before Australian open. :) He is good but mostly irritating to me.

Well thats the interesting about tennis. We know that for example a David Nalbandian would be able to win a Grandslam or a Davydenko (looking at their skills). But somehow they cant win a major. :D Or do u remember Mauresmo? she also had to wait so long for her first grandslam title just cos her head was not working well :D

And now that Djokovic proved himself that he can win, im sure many more titles are coming, cos he wont be as nervous as before anymore.

• Yeah, that's right, I agree. And he's only 20, so the future is bright for him.

• CVETANA PIRONKOVA (BUL) - Anna Ivanovic (SRB) 2:1 (6:4; 5:7; 6:2)

Well done, Cveti, we love toyand we are very proud of you!!! :drink: :super:

• i am very surprised too.I just can't explain it and I find it vey strange. I mean she is 25 and those had to be her best ages in sport.And so unexpectedly on the half season she even didn't finish the year.But she knows the best.

Congrats to Tsveti Pironkova for her win against Ivavovic today.Really nice surprise. :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• CVETANA PIRONKOVA (BUL) - Anna Ivanovic (SRB) 2:1 (6:4; 5:7; 6:2)

Impressive. She has been losing to Radwańska recently, and now she beat Ivanović. I think, not many fans expected it.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• As I said - Pironkova always loses to Radwańska :D . Today she lost in the Istanbul tornament semifinal, so: Agnieszka in the final :thumbsup: But the game was close and difficult in some moments.

The most important 3:

• As I said - Pironkova always loses to Radwańska :D .

I have also noticed that. So congrats for Radwanska and good luck on the final. :)

And I hope Tsveti will have more success in her next tournament ;)

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Her third won tournament in the career :drink:

The most important 3:

• Hey, Wimbledon had started, lets comment the oldest tennis tournament... WIMBLEDON - since 1877. :D ;)

• I count on Agnieszka Radwańska. It would be great, if she was in th first 10 WTA rankings after the tournament. As for the others... I don't know, but I think nr 1. (Ivanović) won't win in London and I hope none of Williams sisters.I would bet on some Russian. I'm not so interested in men tenis, so I don't have any types.

The most important 3:

• I watched the match Ivanovic - Dechy yesterday and oh my god, i was almost dying watching it... 6:7, 7:6 10:8...
    And Ivanovic had so much luck (thats good :D ) anyway i think it was just a bad day and that she will play much better next round. But as Konrad already said, i doubt as well that she will be able to grap her 2nd grand slam title.
    I'd be happy if Sharapova managed to win in Wimbledon again.

WTA became much more interesting now that Henin is gone. Though i miss her playing style, its great to start a Grand Slam without having a real favourite.

• I watched the match Ivanovic - Dechy yesterday and oh my god, i was almost dying watching it... 6:7, 7:6 10:8...
    And Ivanovic had so much luck (thats good :D ) anyway i think it was just a bad day and that she will play much better next round. But as Konrad already said, i doubt as well that she will be able to grap her 2nd grand slam title.
    I'd be happy if Sharapova managed to win in Wimbledon again.

WTA became much more interesting now that Henin is gone. Though i miss her playing style, its great to start a Grand Slam without having a real favourite.

But I think it's quite clear that Ivanovic and Sarapova are favourites, it will be surprise if another player win. :)

• ]But I think it's quite clear that Ivanovic and Sarapova are favourites, it will be surprise if another player win. :)

Sharapova lost to Kudryavtseva :what: 8o

The most important 3:

• Sharapova lost to Kudryavtseva :what: 8o

Women tennis like women volleyball.. crazy :D :D