World Tennis

• Caroline Wozniacki faces a battle to be fit for the Australian Open after suffering a wrist injury in her defeat by Agnieszka Radwanska

If Wozniacki had won tonight, she'll have her 300th all-time WTA victory to add to her growing list of accolade

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congrats Agnieszka, she played good especially from 2nd set till the end ;)
    tomorrow interesting semi final :D

• If Petra wins the semi-final game she will be new the world number one i think.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Oh wow, she did it! I knew, that she's able to beat her!
    Wozniacki's tennis kills the opponents, 50000000 hits in the ball and rival lies on court. The same was today - Caroline's tennis is effective, but not everytime. Radwanska stopped this machine, 'cause there is no word to describe Wozniacki.
    I wonder, if Radwanska's position in ranking will be changed after this tournament. She can be higher, I guess, 'cause Vera and Samantha are really close to her.

The biggest problem for me is which girl I have to support - I love Vica, I love Aga - my favourite players - I'm very excited of their match.

• If Petra wins the semi-final game she will be new the world number one i think.

and not the whole tournamnet?

• game set and match Azarenka..

She beats Radwanska 1-6 6-3 6-2 Congrats Vika :super: