World Tennis

• I watched the Caro's game. Caroline played a particularly good in defence

on the other hand Jelana has made many double errors during the match and she was very effective in front of net but she made a good return in the second set.

Congrats Caro :drink:

Awwwww :cheesy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I ecpected something more from Jelena, she played under her skills definitely !
    Federer - Tomic was a boring match, it was so obvious that Federer win, he was much better

cute baby kangaroo :D

• Curious who is and how does look the Father.

• Coming up

Ivanovic - Kvitova - 00.00 CET

Sharapova will play vs Lisicki at breakfast (08.00) :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 1:00 CET :)

I'd like to watch both matches but unfortunetely I'm saving energy for tuesday's quarter final: Azarenka - Radwanska :lol:

• I'll watch both matches too. Energy is not the problem for me because i'm hyperactive :lol:

• Li cried yesterday during the press conference and ran from her.

Clijsters from half game played with injury, Li had 4 matchballs.

• Makarova :white: congrats :D
    Kviotva won with Ana Ivanovic
    poor Ana, she did all what she could :(

• Serena is out of the tournament i'm so happy :D

Mary, i watched half part of match and Makarova really played well :thumbup:

Caro

• so it's going to be an interesting match between Makarova and Sharapova. Makarova is a big surprise now, she's played so well in previous matches, Sharapova too but she get nervous on court and then she makes a lot of mistakes.

Congratulations Novak ! :super: Hewitt deserved to take this one set :D now...Ferrer

• Azarenka - Radwanska 5:7; 6:0; 6:2
    Congratulations Victoria ! great match despite 1st set full of unforced errors. Come on, now it's time for semi-final ! :super:

• Wozniacki's "talent" was displayed again when she had to beat a really good tennis player with an all-round game. The Dane proved that she will never be a champion. She just doesn't have the game. Returning the balls will win you titles in small WTA tournaments, but in Grand Slams the title is decided between proven champions like Clijsters, Sharapova and Williams (who was beaten) or in-form players that can go to the next level like Azarenka or Kvitova.

And Federer showed once again that he is pure class. The most classy player in the tour at the moment and of all time. If he was just more stable mentally, but... nobody is perfect. Looking forward to some classic encounters between Fed and Rafa and eventually between Fed and Novak.