World Tennis

• I thought, that Caroline will prove, that she's a real number one, but players like Kvitova, Clijsters, Sharapova or maybe Azarenka are much better than she is. I'm so happy, that the other player will be at Monday number one in ranking.
    I feel sorry for Radwanska, 'cause next semifinal went away. I don't know, when this real success will come. Maybe it's just a matter of time? We will see at Roland Garros. If Radwanska is out of tournament I have to support Azarenka now. Her match with Kim will be really tough, but I hope, that she has this power and desire to beat her.

• actually I expected this result, Kim is a great player :obey: and Caroline is playing all the time the same, nothing has changed in her tennis I like her and of course she's very talented but there are more players, more young players who are developing their tennis with every match for ex Azarenka.
    Semifinal Clijsters - Azarenka will be very tough and interesting ! both are great players. Can't wait :super: Go Vika :super:

• I'm also happy for Wozniacki's being out of first place finally. I prefer Vika as the new number one ofcourse but Kvitova seems more possible. :dance4:

• Kvitova - Errani 6:4; 6:4
    Sharapova - Makarova 6:2; 6:3
    so tomorrow's semis
    Clijsters - Azarenka
    Kvitova - Sharapova
    what a great two battles will be tomorrow ! :white:

Andy Murray won with Kei Nishikori 6:3; 6:2; 6:1

• David Ferrer lost to Novak Djokovic...
    It was an amazing match, just ending not in my expectation...

• Yes, I'm watching this match now, and I wanna say, that David had so many chances to win just a set, 'cause tired Novak couldn't kill his opponent by amazing forehand. It was always the best thing in his performance. Especially in tie-break of second set, we could see that Ferrer, if he wouldn't do all this errors could beat Novak in this set. I can't imagine how exhausted they were, all these screams, which they made proved that.

• it was really a good match ! Novak was so exhausted and had so many problems with his 1st serve but at the end of 2nd set and in the 3rd one he was absolutely amazing ! :super:
    of course congrats for Ferrer cause he did great job in this match, especially in the 2nd set, he was very close to win.

• if Kvitova and Sharapova lose their SF matches then Azarenka will be crowned No.1 ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• if Kvitova and Sharapova lose their SF matches then Azarenka will be crowned No.1 ?

For Semifinal are +900 points for WTA ranking, for a final 1400 and for a victory in grand slam 2000 points

• Wozniacki's "talent" was displayed again when she had to beat a really good tennis player with an all-round game. The Dane proved that she will never be a champion. She just doesn't have the game. Returning the balls will win you titles in small WTA tournaments, but in Grand Slams the title is decided between proven champions like Clijsters, Sharapova and Williams (who was beaten) or in-form players that can go to the next level like Azarenka or Kvitova.

And Federer showed once again that he is pure class. The most classy player in the tour at the moment and of all time. If he was just more stable mentally, but... nobody is perfect. Looking forward to some classic encounters between Fed and Rafa and eventually between Fed and Novak.

I want a Fed - Muzza final . Go Muzz! Beat the Djoker for once! :box: :lol:

• I want a Fed - Muzza final . Go Muzz! Beat the Djoker for once! :box: :lol:

:lol: You want a Fed title then?
    I want it too, but let him earn it. How bout wins over Rafa and Nole?
    Murray is Wozniacki in male tennis.

• Maria Sharapova won with Petra Kvitova 6:2; 3:6; 6:4

so the women's final: Victoria Azarenka vs Maria Sharapova
    not only great final but...the loudest one :lol:

Go Vika ! :super:

• Go Masha :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vamos Rafa! :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Federer-Nadal 7-6 2-6 6-7 4-6

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Maria and Victoria, who you will believe get the crown of women's single champion?

• @Local Inside: Rafael has upper hand over Roger all over the game. He moved really faster and more aggressive! Congra to Rafa! :thumbsup:

• Yes, I saw the match