World Tennis

• Shame on Federer today. I'm asking, if he will ever beat Nadal in Grand Slam. I don't understand what is wrong with Roger, when he have to play with Rafa. He made today 63 errors, it's like a summary of everything, what he did in this match. No risk, if he tried to risk he made an error. It's very sad how one player can change a legend, who's Roger.

• Shame on Federer today. I'm asking, if he will ever beat Nadal in Grand Slam. I don't understand what is wrong with Roger, when he have to play with Rafa. He made today 63 errors, it's like a summary of everything, what he did in this match. No risk, if he tried to risk he made an error. It's very sad how one player can change a legend, who's Roger.

In a ful trolling mode I would say:

SLOW COURTS = MUG ERA! NID! :mad:

Roger hitting a winner and then Rafa chasing and getting the ball back! phew! :cursing: Ad a bit of shanks here and there and there you go, Roger, for 18 time the same old story! Booo.

EDIT: Don't take me too serious, alright? I haven't slept properly for nearly a month already and so full up with tennis that haven't watched a volleyball match! Boo...
    My last hope is Muzza to save this championship! which is highly unlikely... :wacko:

• :lol: You want a Fed title then?
    I want it too, but let him earn it. How bout wins over Rafa and Nole?
    Murray is Wozniacki in male tennis.

sure, only some 10 times smarter. Murray can push a loooot indeed, but he is very much capable of changing plans and tactics over the course and playing a mouse and cat game. I remember once he played I think Nadal and when all the pushh whent all over he suddenly started play serve and volley and won the match. was fun to watch. And I am still not sick of Murray winnng slams :lol: yet, you know... So go Muzza for a change! I know, I know...not happening...but, eh well :wacko:

• sure, only some 10 times smarter. Murray can push a loooot indeed, but he is very much capable of changing plans and tactics over the course and playing a mouse and cat game. I remember once he played I think Nadal and when all the pushh whent all over he suddenly started play serve and volley and won the match. was fun to watch. And I am still not sick of Murray winnng slams :lol: yet, you know... So go Muzza for a change! I know, I know...not happening...but, eh well :wacko:

Haha, when male tennis is 10 times smarter than women's, it's no coincidence that Murray's game is smarter than Wozniacki. Yes, he sometime shows flashes of smart play and good strategy but I have never considered his game beautiful. A game against Nadal is going to be a disaster for me. Personal preferences, you know. Anyway, actually today he has a good chance of winning against Djokovic but he has to push the Serb a lot more than Ferrer. ;)

About Federer... It's like Gary Kasparov, the great master of chess(not as if I'm following chess :lol: ) lost from the computer. Playing versus Nadal and those like him is always tough for the mentality. And when he makes one of his notorious passes Fed is probably saying to himself: "Oh, If I could just put the ball a little bit deeper or near the line he wouldn't have hit it." It's always more mentally tough to play the attacker than to play the defender in any sport. Nadal was designed by nature with the only purpose to stop Federer. You know, nature always seeks the balance. :lol:
    I am happy though for being able to watch the game even only for the beginning of the match when until 4:1 Federer played his best orgasmic tennis. ;)

• Oh my GOD :woohoo:
    This semifinal between Djoko and Andy was AMAZING! I'm so happy, that Nole is the winner, 'cause he had a lot, A LOT of problems today!
    There is just one player, who can stop Novak - it's Rafael Nadal. I think, that Rafa should be happy, because Novak lost a lot of energy in this match, it would be hard for Novak, to rest in even 60% to Sunday/Monday. I noticed, that serbian player is getting tired faster, than earlier. The same was in match with David Ferrer, but and David and Andy didn't use that.

If we are talking about Andy... I don't know, if he will ever win this Grand Slam, I really hope so, 'cause I like him very much. There is a problem in his mentality, 'cause after 3rd set, which he won he completely stopped playing. I can't imagine what was the reason of that. He had an advantage in this match so many times, he played with Djoko like with kid! Why he started to think, that in 5th set maybe Djoko will stop playing, because of being tired after 4th set? He's making problems for himself. He's so mentaly weak.

I can't wait for finals, I'm so happy, that I can watch both of my favourite players there - I mean Djokovic and Azarenka. I supporting them very much, it's a first time, when I can supporting them in Grand Slam's finals. GO NOLE&VICA! Be a king and queen of tennis! :super:

• I coudnt watch the match unfortunetely I only followed the live score, but it was so stresful !! :lol:

Congratulations Nole ! It wasn't easy for him to win this semi final but I hope he will get a new energy for a sunday's final and will add another GS title to his collection. Good luck Novak :super:
    and tomorrow Vika's final ! Go Girl :super:

• QUEEN VICTORIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cup:
    :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6:

Congratulations VIKA !! you totally diserved the title and the world n.o 1 rank ! :flower: :rose:

• Im so happy she won it ! that's really awsome, first GS title and first time as a number one :) I wish her more great titles this season !

btw tomorrow we'll know who will be the King :lol:

• for sure the match will be very tough but I hope Nole will win it :) Ajde :super:

sorry I have to post it :D

• QUEEN VICTORIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cup:
    :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6:

Congratulations VIKA !! you totally diserved the title and the world n.o 1 rank ! :flower: :rose:

:drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• congrats Victoria, Im very glad that she win :) tomorrow no final for me 8|