World Tennis

• who has the IQ 175 ?
    all of them: Bartoli
    :rolll:
    "Damn I dont have her on facebook" :lol:
    and the last part about Stosur's dog is great too :rolll:

• This video was so funny :rolll:

Interviewer: Who has a birthday tomorrow, March 8th?

Vika: No idea and who?

Some guy whispering: Your doubles partner

Interviewer: Petra

Vika: Petra? Damn, I don't have her on Facebook :lol:

and Maria not knows any of the answers . "Who's in the top 8 :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :rolll:
    Sharapova was laughing all the time :lol: btw. poor Sam's dog, journalist could prepare himself better :teach: :lol:
    the question about IQ...that was soooo obvious ! :rolll:

btw. Vika and Petra have their doubles debut today ! They're going to play as 3rd on Court 1

• and her face while she's saying that ! :lol:

Radwanska to Azarenka...again

• I read the news today on tennisforum..Thanks for sharing..

I think this subject is very exaggerated :thumbdown: Come on girls peaceeee :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• actually Azarenka commented it shortly and cleverly :win:

I have to watch this video again, I'm already addicted to it :lol:

• my favorite tournament is Roland Garros due to the clay court :win:

• Victoria Azarenka (BLR) / Petra Kvitova (CZE) - Natalie Grandin (RSA) /Vladimira Uhlirova (CZE) Match starts 11.00 am

When the next matches of main players ?

• I guess main players will play this weekend, here's the website http://www.bnpparibasopen.com/ where you can find order of play :)
    for ex. Vika will play today with Mona Barthel

Vika and Petra won their first match together with Grandin/Uhrilova 6:2; 6:2

:D

• Friday, 9 March 2012 - 11 a.m

11 a.m means 20.00 CET

Victoria Azarenka (BLR) - Mona Barthel (GER)

Petra Kvitova (CZE) -Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)

Sorana Cirstea (ROU) - Agnieszka Radwanska (POL)

• no, Vika is going to play as 3rd on center court today after Jelena Jankovic and men's doubles match. Jankovic's match starts at 11 am. Kvitova's match is not before 7 pm for sure, she's going to play as the last one on center court. and Radwanska - Cirstea 5th match on court 2