World Tennis

• Victoria Azarenka def. Kerber 6-4,6-3. Vika is now 22-0 for the year

Maria Sharapova takes the first set 6-4 over Ana Ivanovic. :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maria advances to the final after Ivanovic retires. 6-4, 0-1. Ivanovic retired from her SF match against Sharapova due to a left hip injury. Vika will face Sharapova in the final and this will be the first time a WTA No.1 and No.2 player have met in a final since January 2008. I think Vika can't lose a final to Maria but I will support Maria

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hahaha that's a joke? :lol: :lol:

Vika shared a photo on her twitter page. from World No 1. press conference. :lol:

• Agree with u Filedefener, Vika will win over Maria tomorrow most likely.

Next week in Key Biscayne, Miami, the tournament that have been called "inofficial world championships of tennis" will be more exciting. Serena and Venus will be back, and also Kim Clijsters. Petra Kvitova is also healthy, ready again after sickness.

• yeah...can't wait to watch Scream II :lol: and btw Maria looks sick today game
    I'm sure Mary will support Vika already but this time I will support Maria and I hope Maria wins in 3 sets. :super:

Next tournament is Miami. The 2012 Sony Ericsson Open will be played March 19-April 1in Miami. ;) Serena is ok but Venus ?

• Vika :super: congrats !! I'm sad that Ana had to retire in this match ;( it could be great fight
    Now, exciting final, Maria will definitely want to take a revenge :D Go Victoria ! :super:

Miami this year is going to be really great ! Can't wait, Vika is defending champion there :D

today great men's semis ! Djokovic - Isner, Federer - Nadal

• Good luck RF

how about Vika & Kvitova ? are they playing Miami together ?

• hehehe :lol:

I can't believe John Isner def. Novak Djokovic 7-6(7),3-6,7-6(5) :white:

Federer def. Nadal 6-3 6-4 :super:

• Yeah, I can't believe in that, too... I think, that it's a time when Novak will start to lose... He won't repeat all his success from 2011.

• Vika - Maria 6:2; 6:3
    It's 4th Vika's title this year and 23rd victory in a row
    Congrats ! :super: :cup:

• Vika - Maria 6:2; 6:3
    It's 4th Vika's title this year and 23rd victory in a row
    Congrats ! :super: :cup:

Congrats Vika and Vika fans :tzz: :D She played fantastic.