World Tennis

• Oh, you meant that... I AGREE, man. He's doing fantastic job in serve, because he's so tall - just like Ivo Karlovic for example, who did one of the fastest services EVER(like not the fastest), and of course it's easier to make an ace on the line or in the angle of court. But his game based just on that, or maybe on some forehands which he's doing two, three times in a row in the same place and it's predictable. After some hours of match his service is also easy to predict, in the last game of match Mathieu made some nice returns, Isner fucked one backhand(as you said, it's shitty), made an out by forehand, he couldn't do it on straight line but diagonally(he did it twice) and goodbay Isner.

Actually I meant that his game is boring for the spectators but he somehow wins his matches because of his serve. And I don't want players like him because they make tennis boring, killing the sport in this way ;)

• Actually I meant that his game is boring for the spectators but he somehow wins his matches because of his serve. And I don't want players like him because they make tennis boring, killing the sport in this way ;)

Maybe his game is boring, but he's interesting as a person(people always want to watch some unusual players, like him - just because of his height).

• I totally agree with triglav_kran.

Don't exist players more boring than Isner, Karlovic or similar.
    Or maybe yes, one exist: "the doped" Rafaèl from Manacor.

• Dominika Cibulkova and Petra Martic advance in the 4th round. :love: :love:

• Also Francesca Schiavone is out of RG. She lost with Varvara Lepchenko 6-3 3-6 6-8

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Djokovic is losing with Andreas Seppi 4-6 6-7 8|

• Dai Seppi! :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Novak won after 5set match - 4-6 6-7 6-3 7-5 6-3 also Roger Federer is in QF, he beat David Goffin 5-7 7-5 6-2 6-4
    Wawrinka and Tsonga are still playing (4-6 6-7 6-3 6-3), there is 5 set (2-4), they'll probably finish tomorrow. Also Del Potro with Berdych is suspended for tomorrow (7-6 1-6 6-3 Del Potro is leading)

Edited once, last by kondzio ().