You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 9:46pm

Isner is ANTI-TENNIS!!! :mad:

Change the sport, man! Poor Mathieu, he'll lose either tonight or in the next round. He is doomed. Anti-Tennis fucked up his tournament. Everyone facing Anti-Tennis is doomed! :mad:
Why?

Because his game is only aces. Because the quality of his games end with the drama. If you watched Dimitrov-Gasquet before that, you'd notice the difference in the quality. Dimitrov was playing with cramps and the quality of the shots and the percentage of winners to unforced errors was way better. Because watching only aces and nothing more is booooring. Because Isner is really slow, and you see a 3m long robot, who does nothing more than aces and one or two forehand winners. He has no backhand. His games are like watching two guys playing rock-paper-scissors for 6 hours. And you can't beat him easily unless you're a top ten player, because of his f*****g serve!!! :mad:

^^
Oh, you meant that... I AGREE, man. He's doing fantastic job in serve, because he's so tall - just like Ivo Karlovic for example, who did one of the fastest services EVER(like not the fastest), and of course it's easier to make an ace on the line or in the angle of court. But his game based just on that, or maybe on some forehands which he's doing two, three times in a row in the same place and it's predictable. After some hours of match his service is also easy to predict, in the last game of match Mathieu made some nice returns, Isner fucked one backhand(as you said, it's shitty), made an out by forehand, he couldn't do it on straight line but diagonally(he did it twice) and goodbay Isner.

Actually I meant that his game is boring for the spectators but he somehow wins his matches because of his serve. And I don't want players like him because they make tennis boring, killing the sport in this way ;)

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 9:48pm

Isner is ANTI-TENNIS!!! :mad:

Change the sport, man! Poor Mathieu, he'll lose either tonight or in the next round. He is doomed. Anti-Tennis fucked up his tournament. Everyone facing Anti-Tennis is doomed! :mad:
Why?

Because his game is only aces. Because the quality of his games end with the drama. If you watched Dimitrov-Gasquet before that, you'd notice the difference in the quality. Dimitrov was playing with cramps and the quality of the shots and the percentage of winners to unforced errors was way better. Because watching only aces and nothing more is booooring. Because Isner is really slow, and you see a 3m long robot, who does nothing more than aces and one or two forehand winners. He has no backhand. His games are like watching two guys playing rock-paper-scissors for 6 hours. And you can't beat him easily unless you're a top ten player, because of his f*****g serve!!! :mad:

^^
Oh, you meant that... I AGREE, man. He's doing fantastic job in serve, because he's so tall - just like Ivo Karlovic for example, who did one of the fastest services EVER(like not the fastest), and of course it's easier to make an ace on the line or in the angle of court. But his game based just on that, or maybe on some forehands which he's doing two, three times in a row in the same place and it's predictable. After some hours of match his service is also easy to predict, in the last game of match Mathieu made some nice returns, Isner fucked one backhand(as you said, it's shitty), made an out by forehand, he couldn't do it on straight line but diagonally(he did it twice) and goodbay Isner.

Actually I meant that his game is boring for the spectators but he somehow wins his matches because of his serve. And I don't want players like him because they make tennis boring, killing the sport in this way ;)
Maybe his game is boring, but he's interesting as a person(people always want to watch some unusual players, like him - just because of his height).
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Mr. Brightside

Promesso sposo a Tijana Malesevic

• "Mr. Brightside" is male

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto Arsizio, PTPS Pila, Volley Conegliano, Rc de Cannes, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: Skowronska, Flier, Malešević, Usic, Marcon, Bauer, Krsmanovic, Poljak, Meijners, Ognjenovic, Rabadzhieva, Goncharova, Grothues

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 11:36pm

I totally agree with triglav_kran.

Don't exist players more boring than Isner, Karlovic or similar.
Or maybe yes, one exist: "the doped" Rafaèl from Manacor.

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Friday, June 1st 2012, 1:13pm

Errani defeated Ivanovic 1-6 7-5 6-3. Every round another surprise. Who is next :sos:

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Friday, June 1st 2012, 1:49pm

Errani defeated Ivanovic 1-6 7-5 6-3. Every round another surprise. Who is next :sos:
Radwanska
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Friday, June 1st 2012, 2:16pm

:(

At least Maria has won.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "osuwisko" (Jun 1st 2012, 2:31pm)

Mr. Brightside

Favourite Team: Yamamay Busto Arsizio, PTPS Pila, Volley Conegliano, Rc de Cannes, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: Skowronska, Flier, Malešević, Usic, Marcon, Bauer, Krsmanovic, Poljak, Meijners, Ognjenovic, Rabadzhieva, Goncharova, Grothues

Friday, June 1st 2012, 5:06pm

Dominika Cibulkova and Petra Martic advance in the 4th round. :love: :love:

Friday, June 1st 2012, 9:29pm

Does Anyone know real Sharapova's twitter?

"Maria Sharapova says she's too boring for Twitter":

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/…g-for-twitter/1

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 5:22pm

Sharapova with her closest match so far... she beats Peng by only 6:2 6:1. :)
Maria lost only 5 games total in first 3 rounds.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "osuwisko" (Jun 2nd 2012, 5:27pm)

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 5:27pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 8:23pm

Kanepi beats Wozniacki 6:1 6:7 6:3. Kanepi lead both second and third set 5:1 before Wozniacki came back... but on the fifth match point for Kanepi, Caroline hit long.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "osuwisko" (Jun 2nd 2012, 9:21pm)

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 9:40pm

In final 3rd round match, Dutch player Arantxa Rus upsets Julia Goerges 7:6 2:6 6:2.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 10:45pm

Also Francesca Schiavone is out of RG. She lost with Varvara Lepchenko 6-3 3-6 6-8
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:05pm

Today 4th Round
Errani - Kuznetsova 6:0 7:5
Kerber - Martic 6:3 7:5
Cibulkova - Azarenka 6:2 7:6
Stosur - Stephens 7:5 6:4

With Azarenka out, Maria can become #1 by reaching the final.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "osuwisko" (Jun 3rd 2012, 9:20pm)

Mr. Brightside

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:06pm

Dominika I love you.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:20pm

Djokovic is losing with Andreas Seppi 4-6 6-7 8|

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:29pm

Dai Seppi! :thumbsup:
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Mr. Brightside

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:38pm

Wake up Nole!!

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 9:25pm

Novak won after 5set match - 4-6 6-7 6-3 7-5 6-3 also Roger Federer is in QF, he beat David Goffin 5-7 7-5 6-2 6-4
Wawrinka and Tsonga are still playing (4-6 6-7 6-3 6-3), there is 5 set (2-4), they'll probably finish tomorrow. Also Del Potro with Berdych is suspended for tomorrow (7-6 1-6 6-3 Del Potro is leading)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kondzio" (Jun 3rd 2012, 11:56pm)

Social bookmarks