World Tennis

• EPIC fight between Williams and Zheng :obey: :obey:

Totally agree :thumbsup: I enjoyed a lot and had a different feelings during the match.I mean I wanted both of them to win which is impossible :lol: Serena was so emotional and deserved to win really. Even though she isn't in her great shape, we have to take into consederation that she always plays different in Wimbledon. I don't know if it is possible(I am too lazy to look it on Wimbledon site) to see Sharapova-Williams final, but I want it soo much :super:

• Totally agree :thumbsup: I enjoyed a lot and had a different feelings during the match.I mean I wanted both of them to win which is impossible :lol: Serena was so emotional and deserved to win really. Even though she isn't in her great shape, we have to take into consederation that she always plays different in Wimbledon. I don't know if it is possible(I am too lazy to look it on Wimbledon site) to see Sharapova-Williams final, but I want it soo much :super:

Yes, Sharapova and Williams could meet just in final :)

• Oh, I forgot to say - in match between Errani and Shvedova italian player didn't win ANY POINT in 1st set :white: She lost it 6-0, whole games were won by Shvedova without lost point :obey: :obey:

• Oh, I forgot to say - in match between Errani and Shvedova italian player didn't win ANY POINT in 1st set :white: She lost it 6-0, whole games were won by Shvedova without lost point :obey: :obey:

OMG !! Is it real ? :what: :what: I knew that she won the match but not this way :what: Shvedova already had a good tournament in Roland Garros and made it to the quarter final(she lost Petra Kvitova after a very balanced match). However I didn't expect it from her. This match must be a record 8o And I must say Shvedova is very sympatic girl. She already has a big achievements in double but her performance in single category is just awesome :thumbsup: Nice to see it really :super:

I am glad that there is a chance to watch Williams-Masha final :super: Thank you for the news, as I said I was too lazy to look it out :lol:

• OMG !! Is it real ? :what: :what: I knew that she won the match but not this way :what: Shvedova already had a good tournament in Roland Garros and made it to the quarter final(she lost Petra Kvitova after a very balanced match). However I didn't expect it from her. This match must be a record 8o And I must say Shvedova is very sympatic girl. She already has a big achievements in double but her performance in single category is just awesome :thumbsup: Nice to see it really :super:

I am glad that there is a chance to watch Williams-Masha final :super: Thank you for the news, as I said I was too lazy to look it out :lol:

Yes, she made it first in the history of all Grand Slams. Maybe she did great, but we must say Errani's performance was suprising in negative way, definitely. We remember she just played with Sharapova in final of ROLAND GARROS, so even if she's not in the top of WTA ranking she's more known by fans and they expect from her much better game. From what I see in comments on polish forums Errani did good job in this match, at all. She didn't make a lot of mistakes, just few. Maybe she had very bad day, 'cause she lost in mixed doubles, too.

• Yes, she made it first in the history of all Grand Slams. Maybe she did great, but we must say Errani's performance was suprising in negative way, definitely. We remember she just played with Sharapova in final of ROLAND GARROS, so even if she's not in the top of WTA ranking she's more known by fans and they expect from her much better game. From what I see in comments on polish forums Errani did good job in this match, at all. She didn't make a lot of mistakes, just few. Maybe she had very bad day, 'cause she lost in mixed doubles, too.

One more thing I think her style is more suitable for clay cort.I mean she feels more comfortable there. I don't think that she is STRONG enough to beat players like Williams, Sharapova, Kvitova in Wimbledon. If we look the champions of Wimbledon last 10 years they are the players that has the strength in their arm really(Venus, Serena, Masha, Kvitova etc..). And you know in Roland Garros(especially single ladies), you can't even make a predict who will win the tournament. Every year one player makes surprise.

• Aga Radwańska in QF 6-2 6-3 with Camila Giorgi, she'll play with winner Kirilenko/Peng, in QF are also Serena Wiliams, Petra Kvitova & the biggest surprise - Tamira Paszek.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ohh Masha, isn't it too early? :S Lisicki plays totally different in Wimledon.She had already showed that last year with playing semifinal. She took the revenge of last year's semifinal. And my dream of Serena-Masha final won't come true :thumbdown:

After Masha's failure, I will support Aga and Vika. I remember that Aga played in Istanbul Cup and won it against Dementieeva. In this tournament I felt in love with her sweetness :heart: I hope she can make it to the final. Now I will cheer up for Vika-Aga final :lol: :super:

• This is joke, really!
    Referees decided to suspend Radwanska-Kirilenko's match thrice, now it's raining again and girls will have to play tomorrow.
    I don't know if it's impossible to build a roof on the other courts, because it's going to be very annoying, to play one match two days... Just centre court has a roof but matches from the other courts can't be played there.

• 4:4 in set 3 and now have to wait until tomorrow... I am really nervous for Aga, but I know she is a pro and can handle it. :super:

Exactly, I'm fucking nervous, too. She doesn't play good at this match, I would say sometimes it looks horrible. I hope she will do it, 'cause she will never get the same chance in Grand Slam to have the opponents easier than the other girls have... Kerber is waiting for her(she showed much better game today with Lisicki).

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes! :D :dance4: :woohoo:
    :super: :drink: :flower: :rose:

Fortunately they ended match today, for Aga this is one of the biggest moments in her career, congratulations :rose: now semifinal with Kerber, in second one Azarenka will play with Serena Wiliams.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game