1972 USA Billie Jean King AUS Evonne Goolagong Cawley 6–3, 6–3
    1973 USA Billie Jean King USA Chris Evert 6–0, 7–5
    1974 USA Chris Evert USSR Olga Morozova 6–0, 6–4
    1975 USA Billie Jean King AUS Evonne Goolagong Cawley 6–0, 6–1
    1976 USA Chris Evert AUS Evonne Goolagong Cawley 6–3, 4–6, 8–6
    1977 GBR Virginia Wade NED Betty Stöve 4–6, 6–3, 6–1
    1978 USA Martina Navratilova[11] USA Chris Evert 2–6, 6–4, 7–5
    1979 USA Martina Navratilova USA Chris Evert 6–4, 6–4
    1980 AUS Evonne Goolagong Cawley USA Chris Evert 6–1, 7–6(7–4)
    1981 USA Chris Evert TCH[h] Hana Mandlíková 6–2, 6–2
    1982 USA Martina Navratilova USA Chris Evert 6–1, 3–6, 6–2
    1983 USA Martina Navratilova USA Andrea Jaeger 6–0, 6–3
    1984 USA Martina Navratilova USA Chris Evert 7–6(7–5), 6–2
    1985 USA Martina Navratilova USA Chris Evert 4–6, 6–3, 6–2
    1986 USA Martina Navratilova TCH Hana Mandlíková 7–6(7–1), 6–3
    1987 USA Martina Navratilova FRG[j] Steffi Graf 7–5, 6–3
    1988 FRG[j] Steffi Graf USA Martina Navratilova 5–7, 6–2, 6–1
    1989 FRG Steffi Graf USA Martina Navratilova 6–2, 6–7(1–7), 6–1
    1990 USA Martina Navratilova USA Zina Garrison 6–4, 6–1
    1991 GER Steffi Graf ARG Gabriela Sabatini 6–4, 3–6, 8–6
    1992 GER Steffi Graf FR Yugoslavia Monica Seles 6–2, 6–1
    1993 GER Steffi Graf CZE Jana Novotná 7–6(8–6), 1–6, 6–4
    1994 ESP Conchita Martínez USA Martina Navratilova 6–4, 3–6, 6–3
    1995 GER Steffi Graf ESP Arantxa Sánchez Vicario 4–6, 6–1, 7–5
    1996 GER Steffi Graf ESP Arantxa Sánchez Vicario 6–3, 7–5
    1997 SUI Martina Hingis CZE Jana Novotná 2–6, 6–3, 6–3
    1998 CZE Jana Novotná FRA Nathalie Tauziat 6–4, 7–6(7–2)
    1999 USA Lindsay Davenport GER Steffi Graf 6–4, 7–5
    2000 USA Venus Williams USA Lindsay Davenport 6–3, 7–6(7–3)
    2001 USA Venus Williams BEL Justine Henin 6–2, 3–6, 6–0
    2002 USA Serena Williams USA Venus Williams 7–6(7–4), 6–3
    2003 USA Serena Williams USA Venus Williams 4–6, 6–4, 6–2
    2004 RUS Maria Sharapova USA Serena Williams 6–1, 6–4
    2005 USA Venus Williams USA Lindsay Davenport 4–6, 7–6(7–4), 9–7
    2006 FRA Amélie Mauresmo BEL Justine Henin 2–6, 6–3, 6–4
    2007 USA Venus Williams FRA Marion Bartoli 6–4, 6–1
    2008 USA Venus Williams USA Serena Williams 7–5, 6–4
    2009 USA Serena Williams USA Venus Williams 7–6(7–3), 6–2
    2010 USA Serena Williams RUS Vera Zvonareva 6–3, 6–2
    2011 CZE Petra Kvitová RUS Maria Sharapova 6–3, 6–4.
    2012 ? ?

Agnieszka Radwanska skipping her presser today. Respiratory infection, struggling to talk. Unclear what means for final

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Federer-Murray final!!!!!!! :obey: :obey: My dream final!!! Well...my dream final is always Rafa-Roger, but that's impossible now, so having Andy in the final instead of Rafa is also really cool! As always I will support master Federer, but I want a great battle, please gentlemen :)

As for tomorrow- fight Agnieszka :)

• Federer-Murray final!!!!!!! :obey: :obey: My dream final!!! Well...my dream final is always Rafa-Roger, but that's impossible now, so having Andy in the final instead of Rafa is also really cool! As always I will support master Federer, but I want a great battle, please gentlemen :)

As for tomorrow- fight Agnieszka :)

I am %100 sure that she will fight :super: As I said, she is a great fighter and has a very strong mentality. The match against Serena will be very tough 'cause Serena seems to find her old ryhtm back and her serves are just unstopable (She broke the world record of ace in women's category with 24 sets in 2 sets against Azarenka :white: I can't imagine how the final score would look if the match has been finished in 3 sets :white: ). If Aga can deal with her amazing serves, everything is possible :win:

• Richard Williams has said that Final was on Thursday and Serena won Wimbledon.
    He said that Noone stop Her now because She won match versus Death once so far.

• I am %100 sure that she will fight :super: As I said, she is a great fighter and has a very strong mentality. The match against Serena will be very tough 'cause Serena seems to find her old ryhtm back and her serves are just unstopable (She broke the world record of ace in women's category with 24 sets in 2 sets against Azarenka :white: I can't imagine how the final score would look if the match has been finished in 3 sets :white: ). If Aga can deal with her amazing serves, everything is possible :win:

I'm not sure if Aga's mental toughness will make any difference, of course she is a tough cookie, but so is Serena. She's even tougher imo, plus she's always super motivated for the final, and...well...unfortunately I don't see any chances for our girl. I just hope she will manage to show some nice tennis, that's all.
    The difference between these two is way too big. Agnieszka is a tiny, little girl, she has to play with her brain mostly (and thank God she does it so perfectly well!), almost no power in her shots, now on the other side we have See, a true athlete. She is super strong in every aspect of the game. I dunno what should happen so Agnieszka can somehow take the title. Eva Asderaki should be the chair umpire, or someone should call a foot fault or what, so Serena can get pissed off and screw this match in her own head, but it's rather impossible to happen :lol: So a miracle please, or simply a nice game from both sides :)

• Miracle will be if You still will be in friendship with Bulgarian Chicks when Referees will help Bulgaria to get to the Final :D

• Miracle will be if You still will be in friendship with Bulgarian Chicks when Referees will help Bulgaria to get to the Final :D

Mind you own business, boy :P
    What does it even have to do with tennis, btw? As for your 'provocation'- I wouldn't be surprised at all if the referees would help Bulgarians, but the truth is that only a miracle can take that final away from us :P And I don't believe in miracles.
    Btw, even if Bulgaria wins? So what? :D What difference would it make, should I go to Sofia then and show my dissatisfaction or preferably have a humongous argument with 'Bulgarian chicks', as you called them? Would it satisfy you?
    Keep dreaming.

All the tennis experts claim that if only Serena keeps her level of game from previous matches, today's final will be rather...single-track.
    Anyhow, fight Agnieszka! At least show some smart tennis! :win:

• In that case.. only one point may destroy Your friendship.. the easiest point.. MAN who will be in Your all type and You will fall in love in Him. Then You will destroy Yourselves.

• Serena won 1st set 6-1 ;( LIVESTREAM

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Congratulations for both Serena(real champion) and Aga(great fighter) :super: Except 1st set it was a good match. Aga made a good come back in 2nd set when she was 1 break back. However Serena gave the signals of coming back in the start of the 3rd set but couldn't manage to brake Aga's serves in first 2 games but then she didn't give any chance to her. She deserved to win really.Her story is really touching, it was seen in her talking after the match that she had very hard times but the important thing is she came back and is in the top again. It is an epic story :) Bravo Serena :super:

• Serena showed Her class.

It was fight Lion vs Chicken.

Now Serena will fight with Venus for Due Title.