World Tennis

• Agnieszka Radwańska is officially confirmed as flag bearer of Poland in London.
    http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/…ym_sto3341555/story.shtml

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wow great news for Aga :cheesy: Is Urszula going to London too?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow great news for Aga :cheesy: Is Urszula going to London too?

Yes, she also qualified to London singles tournament, she will also play with Aga in doubles ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :aww: :aww: :aww:

Change the thread title to "WTA Tennis", please. 12837198237 posts for Aga, Maria, Ana, Hanna, Jana, Dana, Serena, Sirena, and how they brushed their teeth and what did they buy from the mall yesterday and no word for KING ROGER!

For Roger, I'll write only :obey: :obey: :obey:

• For Roger, I'll write only :obey: :obey: :obey:

OK, I didn't know that he became new-old number one in ATP ranking, I couldn't check it during the weekend, but it's truth... Big congratulations for him, I never was a fan of Roger, I prefer Novak, but I have A LOT of respect to him for everything what he had done in the past. His win against Murray wasn't suprise for me, actually, I wonder if Andy is ready to win Grand Slam, he was in the final a couple of times but still no Grand Slam for him. And his tears after match ?(

• :aww: :aww: :aww:

Change the thread title to "WTA Tennis", please. 12837198237 posts for Aga, Maria, Ana, Hanna, Jana, Dana, Serena, Sirena, and how they brushed their teeth and what did they buy from the mall yesterday and no word for KING ROGER!

For Roger, I'll write only :obey: :obey: :obey:

:sleeping: Mens tennis is so boring... hey, look, Maria went swimming!

I am only joking :D Please write here about mens tennis too.

• Serena Williams in London will play in single, double with Venus and mix with Roddick or Isner.

She is playing in Stanford Tour at the moment.

• She deserved to also win awards for Best Female Athlete and Best Comeback,but Americans voted for their athletes! :(

• And I see she's not wearing her engagement ring from May,now there are some rumours about her and Sasha not being anymore together!

• Have They married?

No,but they are engaged since last year,due to marry on 10th November,but she always carried her ring after they got ingaged,in press conferenses,in city,in TV shows,commercials,now no more!

• Coco Vandeveghe has chance to win First WTA Title in Stanford. She only must win vs Serena Williams.

Matthias should remember Her Mother Tauna who represented USA Volleyball Team during 1984 Olympics.

• Of course. She played as libero.

In one of interviews brazilian Suelle said that Williams' Mother is Her Idol.